Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (46360 Views)

Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Afritop(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
cecegorz:
You mean one woman kept committing installmental genocide on a family and the Ajeromi police did nothing?

How else do serial killers operate?

Police IG needs to sweep the whole rank and file in that police station, plus that woman serial killer and sentence them for a very long time with over bearing labour.

This people must not go UNPUNISHED.

But then, Poverty is a bastard oh. Just because that family is obviously poor angry angry
it's not ajeromi police station that is guilty of this. Every police station in the country is guilty of this. once they bribe them with little money they misbehave a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by nasha1(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
After some women will come and said that there are not evil women.

Women are more evil than men.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by lionel4mercy: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pure madness

what will they say about this kind of police that we have in Nigeria

God help us
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by lurlah2014(f): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
what a heartless animal in human flesh##CRY FOR JUSTICE##
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by tunergy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Did someone just mention Nigerian Police, i have zero coincidence in those guys. sad
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Sharksblow(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
I refuse to believe this......

if then it is true, pls peeps, keep sharing till it gets to the appropriate quarters. justice must prevail
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by guttentag(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
trαgíc
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wow, just................wow.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by IamUdo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Police is your friend and also the best friend to criminals. I can't believe after the so called `Iron lady' stabbed two people and after the case was reported she wasn't arrested and remanded in jail. That Station needs to be investigated because this is how armed robbers and other criminals walk freely away from police stations. The NPF needs overhauling
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by abubkhr: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
OP just blame no one but yourself. Had it been you acted the first time this won't have happen but instead you take the matter to police who have been compromised. It is really a terrible thing that happen to your family. Next time tit for tat then you'll see what the stupid police will do.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
What about setting the DPO of Ajeromi Police Station on fire? angry
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Beautifulemi(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
I seriously don't know why the man would let this all issue escalate to this level? You reported the case to the police station and there was no response, why not take it up to the community and to God. Where are the family members of the Jezebel, aren't they seeing this evil act?
Who the hell is woman who takes not only the law into her hands but the life of others? Isn't she going to die one day? Or is she a ghost? Where is her conscience? Was it sold for money?
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by francizy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
hardbody:

I scrapped them since. Like i provide light and water, i also provide my own security. you try that shiit with me, you won't live to narrate how death came calling, never.

Am telling you! Had it been that man took laws into his hands and wasted that witch when she got to the 3rd victim, that man wouldn't be lying in the hospital right now. This is why I hate the Nigerian police with passion. Just yesterday, people were robbed in broad day light and after reporting to police they were asked to pay money before the culprits will be arrested while the useless woman heading their division feigned ignorance of a situation most lagosians are aware of (rites). Now of what use is these foools in black?
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by franksam2009: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is why I hate Nigerian police with passion, I pray boko haram kills all the police, they are too corrupt, hv had similar issue with the police and that was when I stopped reporting any case of intimidation to dem. Bastards
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is sickening to say the least.
I'm more mad at the police officers and their way of handling the matter than the evil woman criminals herself.

The first time she stabbed the woman she shouldn't have ever been let out of detention until her case was tried and she sentenced.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
They were asked to pay money before the thieves could be arrested shocked
francizy:

Am telling you! Had it been that man took laws into his hands and wasted that witch when she got to the 3rd victim, that man wouldn't be lying in the hospital right now. This is why I hate the Nigerian police with passion. Just yesterday, people were robbed in broad day light and after reporting to police they were asked to pay money before the culprits will be arrested while the useless woman heading their division feigned ignorance of a situation most lagosians are aware of (rites). Now of what use is these foools in black?
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by francizy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:
They were asked to pay money before the thieves could be arrested shocked

Yes ofcuz!!! Not one person, but two people made similar statements of the police demanding money from them before they make arrests. If a policeman is going to steal from me when I report a theft the what use is it reporting to the useless dolts??
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
francizy:

Yes ofcuz!!! Not one person, but two people made similar statements of the police demanding money from them before they make arrests. If a policeman is going to steal from me when I report a theft the what use is it reporting to the useless dolts??

This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by nikaleyot: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
hardbody:
I blame the pastor. Someone gives your wife such a gash, you reported and 3 months later nothing is done and you sit down there perhaps in the typical Nigerian way of thinking, you are saying God will take revenge for me. That only happened in Bible times. With that gash on my wife's forehead, I will put a slug in the woman, her husband and any other person coming out from that household. You inlict pain on me or my loved ones, i will shoot you first and apologise later....to your corpse.
You re the only real man on nairaland.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by neonly: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Google the co of Lagos out nd send d pic nd aggressive behavior of d woman nd dpo this is really disturbing
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by neonly: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
I mean d cp of Lagos police d information are available on d net don.t accept settlement pls
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
woman sets son on fire.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Bruno3000(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Demon- possessed fellows...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
The woman is possessed. Pls we need sharia law to be effective in this country.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by ManTiger(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abasi Ibom! shocked This horrible.

Who is the heartless person? Who is Jane Osata?

All the police officers on duty @Ajeromi police station when this matter was first reported should be arrested for letting this problem escalate to this level. If the Iron lady has been detained and warned, this would have never happen.

Hope the authority will be able to locate and charge the animal called Iron lady.

Please, IG of Police should intervene in this matter. This is a kind of people white man will lock away in prison without possibility of parole. I swear, the woman is a lunatic.

My belief in humanity is really slipping away.

What a useless world.....

I don't like Jungle Justice but cases like this beg for one.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by NathanielJande: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Everybody is passing judgement, but nobody is asking what actually happened that led to this ugly incident. I am not in anyway justifying this bestiality, but I know that something must have led to another. Look at the deep knife cut on that woman's head. 'Eni ija o ba, lonpera e lokunrin'.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
I concur with you brother, but I will take it a step further: all the police officers on duty during the period he reported the matter should be locked up in the building and the building set on fire. Next will be to get hold of Jane Osata and give her the same treatment she gave others. Arrant nonsense.
MosakuAW:

Abasi Ibom! shocked This horrible.

Who is the heartless person? Who is Jane Osata?

All the police officers on duty @Ajeromi police station when this matter was first reported should be arrested for letting this problem escalate to this level. If the Iron lady has been detained and warned, this would have never happen.

Hope the authority will be able to locate and charge the animal called Iron lady.

Please, IG of Police should intervene in this matter. This is a kind of people white man will lock away in prison without possibility of parole. I swear, the woman is a lunatic.

My belief in humanity is really slipping away.

What a useless world.....

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by stwazobia: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shedding tear... what a wicked world?.... who the hell is this heartless Iron Lady and Mr danger? they need to be hanged, may the God of thunder strike the perpetrators of this devilish act wherever they are. May tears and sorrows never depart from there life... As for the stupid Police men refuse to react, na God go punish una.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by tohphunmie(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
JESUS!!!...The woman is so cruel! How could someone in his/her senses inflict such pain on a being like you? She should be roasted as well!
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
nasha1:
After some women will come and said that there
ot evil women.

Women are more evil than men.

Thank God you are also a woman
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Poor guy. The lady is possesed, too bad the victim's father had so much faith in NPF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.