Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (46238 Views)

Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by oluchiakwa: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
That's too bad
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jesu mi o!
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by elgizzyuplifted(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
elgizzyuplifted:

I go comment later....

I get running stomach
Ehee...am bk....
Some pple need deliverance shaa
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by teamchocolate: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
This impunity culture must stop!!!! PMB over to you!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:
What is our ever loving and sweet African women turning into, this sickening behavior is not of us ?

Truly the ever sickening western culture and believes is rapidly creeping into our souls, devouring us like a lion tearing its prey apart.

Sugar! women are no longer smiling
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
"Can a woman tender cease toward a child she bore" YES she may forgetful be but I will surely remember thee says the Lord.

May the Lord remember you as promised and save from death.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by allooy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is this world turning to?
This is more terrific.
That woman is insane.
She don't deserve to on earth.
Please send her to hell please.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Many Nigerians are possessed by demons, but don't know it. Some are even here among us.[/size]
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by peeparty(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
The remote control strong o
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by justynneke(f): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Neighbour stab ur pesin 1, 2, 3 still u nor park ur load comot. C wetin ayagbangba dey cause nw
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by francizy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please scrap NPF and let us protect ourseleves! Enough of all these būllshit!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by badesco(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
All those involved inthis dastardly act should be sentenced to death by firing squad, including the policemen involved.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
the gal is wickeding
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by HerexG(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Sugar! women are no longer smiling
Yes my sweet cupcake, I'm glad you re not part of them.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by bismick(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
May God have mercy on us all.this is simply unbelievable.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by tivta(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerian women are always right...
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
That woman is wicked.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by koikoi2(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
No wonder d Bible says a woman is a "wicked" vessel.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by QueenEdna(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
cry cry What are Women turning into this days. Women are known to be the seat of care aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tenderness in d human race, whats happening to us cry
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
OH MY GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON YOUR PEOPLE cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by beright: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
The kind of demonic wickedness and unjust murdrous anger possessing humanity these days leaves one speechless
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by informato: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
eya, the Nigerian police force has failed us...I don't care of the one in your community is doing fine...police don fail us ,simple
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by Afritop(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
I have said it time and again Nigerian police are the enemies of the citizens of Nigeria. Tell me is this how a friend behaves towards his neighbour. Is there anyway this report should be forwarded to the punch or other media and government agencies and not security agencies this time because they have failed and wicked towards this issue
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by cecegorz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
You mean one woman kept committing installmental genocide on a family and the Ajeromi police did nothing?

How else do serial killers operate?

Police IG needs to sweep the whole rank and file in that police station, plus that woman serial killer and sentence them for a very long time with over bearing labour.

This people must not go UNPUNISHED.

But then, Poverty is a bastard oh. Just because that family is obviously poor angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by hardbody: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
I blame the pastor. Someone gives your wife such a gash, you reported and 3 months later nothing is done and you sit down there perhaps in the typical Nigerian way of thinking, you are saying God will take revenge for me. That only happened in Bible times. With that gash on my wife's forehead, I will put a slug in the woman, her husband and any other person coming out from that household. You inlict pain on me or my loved ones, i will shoot you first and apologise later....to your corpse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by juitar(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wickedness of d highest oda.

Check dis out http://johnson.36sba.com/
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by hardbody: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
francizy:
Please scrap NPF and let us protect ourseleves! Enough of all these būllshit!!!

I scrapped them since. Like i provide light and water, i also provide my own security. you try that shiit with me, you won't live to narrate how death came calling, never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by oyoyome: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is too horrible, oh my God.
Re: Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) by walexnaira: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please where is justice in this country?
somebody should take this matter up, human right lawyers in particular, and concern citizen.
The woman should not go score free, no matter how connected she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.