Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? (2223 Views)

Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy / My Pre Weding Picture (I Love My Baby So Much) / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Got this message from a male friend.

A born again brother who as been searching for a job for 8yrs,
finally got his dream job not quiet long his female boss told him to go book a room for them to have sex this night.this came as a shocker to him because she prior before this no "green light was shown".

And his wedding is in a month time., his boss told him that she will make him the branch manager,give him a house and a car,if u are in this situation what will u do?
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by buygala(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
What the Bible says..

1 Thessalonians 5:22.... 'flee from all appearances of evil smiley

What I would do....

I will fvck the boss in the meantime, while I consider my next line of action sad

1 Like

Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Johnnoah1st: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
@op, if its me though i will study her to knw her motive, cus its just doesnt make any sense to me 4 a lady to just ask a man 4 sex like dat, and since u said u a born again christian, let me advice u in a christian way, dis mit just be a temptation to block ur bright future, maybe she want u to sin against God, remember if joseph in d bible had slept wit his boss wife he wont have get to where he was destiny to go though he mit have enjoy dat moment, u mit have better future dan the one she want to offer u presently pls flee from her and if am to advice in worldly way i will say fucck d hell out of her and let her beg 4 more.

1 Like

Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Macjayboy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
The guy put sugar for hin Di ck ni undecided
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Hexzyz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mtchew!! Sound fictional
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hexzyz:
Mtchew!! Sound fictional
I wish it was ..
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Aminat508(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Johnnoah1st: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Macjayboy:
The guy put sugar for hin Di ck ni undecided
it really strange
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Uchan4u(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
peeparty:

I wish it was ..

Are u the born again brother? I have some questions to ask before I give my advice
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
SMASH!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by ronald4lif(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Like someone said it sounds like a fabricated story but let's assume it's real.

Depending on how certain I am she'll fulfill her pledge and not renege on her promise, and the predicament on which I find myself. If I'm living in abject poverty then yes I will.
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mmmmn.....here to read comments cool
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by HerexG(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm starting to believe that some guys (here) must have a fantasy of women hitting them up for sex. If they're not raped, then some neighbour is trying to seduce them blah blah blah. I'm sorry but I'm finding these stories very hard to digest. What woman would have the guts to go up to a guy & straight up ask for nookie?

Unless you look like the guy below, ain't nobody wants you like that grin Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Uchan4u:

Are u the born again brother? I have some questions to ask before I give my advice
. ask I could help him answer
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by 25omega(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
get everything first before sleeping with her. actually i dont believe this story
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
OP, sounds like Nollywood Movie....
Wetin b d Title..?

Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Like someone said it sounds like a fabricated story but let's assume it's real.

Depending on how certain I am she'll fulfill her pledge and not renege on her promise, and the predicament on which I find myself. If I'm living in abject poverty then yes I will.

it sounds fabricated to me too but yea , everthing is posdible and you aint a stranegr to this.

so u don't care about the yrs and all u went fru with your wife to be for you to allow it go down d drainage just like dah?
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
25omega:
get everything first before sleeping with her. actually i dont believe this story

everything is possible
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
OP, sounds like Nollywood Movie.... Wetin b d Title..?
na d mumu comment wey u don finally mk be daht.
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by ronald4lif(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
peeparty:

it sounds fabricated to me too but yea , everthing is posdible and you aint a stranegr to this.

so u don't care about the yrs and all u went fru with your wife to be for you to allow it go down d drainage just like dah?

Who's going to tell her? Not me. But if she later finds out somehow I'll do all I can to placate the situation, apologise and mollify her anger and concern. And if she doesn't want to understand my position and somewhat think she can't proceed with the nuptial and affair then we can separately move on. My wellbeing is my priority in life and I won't blow an opportunity that could turn my life around forever just like that.
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by goodmorning40: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
She wan use you brighten up her juju try it and u r life will never remain the same
Sex kooo sex nii
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by iamauxin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'm starting to believe that some guys (here) must have a fantasy of women hitting them up for sex. If they're not raped, then some neighbour is trying to seduce them blah blah blah. I'm sorry but I'm finding these stories very hard to digest. What woman would have the guts to go up to a guy & straight up ask for nookie?

Unless you look like the guy below, ain't nobody wants you like that grin Ha!
I don't think I'm very far from that guy dear. kiss
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by peeparty(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who's going to tell her? Not me. But if she later finds out somehow I'll do all I can to placate the situation, apologise and mollify her anger and concern. And if she doesn't want to understand my position and somewhat think she can't proceed with the nuptial and affair then we can separately move on. My wellbeing is my priority in life and I won't blow an opportunity that could turn my life around forever just like that.

In this situation u are a born again child of God.

look at it from dis perspective
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by jamex93(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Make him better drop him resignation letter and run for his life

That woman is a camel
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by ronald4lif(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
peeparty:

In this situation u are a born again child of God.

look at it from dis perspective

Well, I don't consider myself religious or a born again. But if I were one I might stick to my belief. Though I think I could still be tempted to snatch the offer and we're yet to marry so it's not like I'll be committing adultery.

It all still boils down to my economic situation. When one is poor they could do just anything to conquer poverty and especially when their action isn't a criminal one like in this case.
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
iamauxin:
I don't think I'm very far from that guy dear. kiss

lol, ok. And I think I look like Beyonce but people don't agree grin But who cares as long as we believe in ourselves, right? It's just opinions after all & jealousy, methinks cheesy Kikikiki.

Let me go have several drinks, maybe you'll start looking like him by the time I'm done kiss
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by iamauxin(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, ok. And I think I look like Beyonce but people don't agree grin But who cares as long as we believe in ourselves, right? It's just opinions after all & jealousy, methinks cheesy Kikikiki.

Let me go have several drinks, maybe you'll start looking like him by the time I'm done kiss
....lolz, so you're trying to say I can only look like Beckford in your eyes when you're drunk? ....damn! that's disheartening. Anyways I can't wait for you to put a bigger picture of you...your current dp suggests you've been watching Ninja movies alot.
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
iamauxin:
....lolz, so you're trying to say I can only look like Beckford in your eyes when you're drunk? ....damn! that's disheartening. Anyways I can't wait for you to put a bigger picture of you...your current dp suggests you're a Ninja sha

Maybe it's the angle of your profile that makes me not see the resemblance grin Wait...let me squint REALLY hard...maybe I'll finally see it.
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by iamauxin(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe it's the angle of your profile that makes me not see the resemblance grin Wait...let me squint REALLY hard...maybe I'll finally see it.
please do...I'm waiting to celebrate! wink
Re: Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
I have heard similar story before which happened to the elder brother of one my friend.

Like someone said earlier if Joseph in the bible had slept with his boss wife, he wouldn't have become the prime minister of Egypt.

I understand how badly he needs this job but shouldn't give in to the woman's demand as only God knows she may want to use him for spiritual means and still hold the appointment to herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation SEX ? / Can You Marry Your Elder Brothers Wife's Elder Sister ? / My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.