Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? (6561 Views)

Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS / Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / Kemi Adeosun Left Ogun State As A Top 5 Most Indebted State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542510/debt-restructuring-osun-delta-ogun

They taunt SE over bad leadership but they boast of the worst in the history of mankind.

They owe most salaries, wages and pensions among the 6 geo-political zones.

They sold the most bonds in Stock Market, borrow most from the commercial banks yet they can't boast of developed economy independent of Lagos.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Because they are "sophisticated".

7 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Immanueladebol(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Stories dat touch
Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by asala1: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
And people are still trooping in from Eboyi and Aba everyday.

30 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by temitemi1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Their headache not yours so mind your fūçkîñg business

1 Like

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
That's the opportunity cost for 'suffercation'! Nothing goes for nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by coolitempa(f): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

They taunt SE over bad leadership but they boast of the worst in the history of mankind.

They sold the most bonds in Stock Market, borrow most from the commercial banks yet they can't boast of developed economy independent of Lagos.

Olori buruku jatijati..... cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by ejirede: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
you forgot to add that it has a state is richer the whole southeast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Olori buruku jatijati..... cheesy

Here's one of the she-male vermins who disguise as angels of light feigning undying love like never before for SS/SS-Igbos, and sometimes as SS-wannabes and SS-Igbo wannabes.

6 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by coolitempa(f): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Olori buruku jatijati.........Omo Nna....... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by SUBWAY101(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ahahaah Ebuka is pained and frustrated. Yoruba people don frustrate am on nairaland, ahahahaha. Lwkmd

13 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by aresa: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
When people are very poor and broke, others don't leave the comfort of their own rich environment to make a living and earn their daily bread in the same place where people are broke with no money to spend.

You are deserting your villages and migrating to the SW because there's opportunities and money to be made and if its really the other way around you, generations before you and after you won't jump on the next bus to the SW.

I know you villagers from worthless and unproductive villages are shallow and unintelligent, but try read over the dumb and senseless nonsens before posting.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by coolitempa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:

Here's one of the she-male vermins who disguise as angels of light feigning undying love like never before for SS/SS-Igbos, and sometimes as SS-wannabes and SS-Igbo wannabes.

Me SS wanna be.....thunder fire your flat.head...... cheesy....omo ale jatijati ..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Me SS wanna be.....thunder fire your flat.head...... cheesy....omo ale jatijati ..... cheesy

You wonder what possesses these Yaribanza people to come online and pretend to be what they are not, with the sole aim of creating divisions amongst other people. It is either they are ashamed to be identified with their diabolic people or their juju-infested region.

10 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
aresa:
When people are very poor and broke, others don't leave the comfort of their own rich environment to make a living and earn their daily bread in the same place where people are broke with no money to spend.

You are deserting your villages and migrating to the SW because there's opportunities and money to be made and if its really the other way around you, generations before you and after you won't jump on the next bus to the SW.

I know you villagers from worthless and unproductive villages are shallow and unintelligent, but try read over the dumb and senseless nonsens before posting.

Agbameta the lying edioot, where is Osun State and her international hairport grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by aresa: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Olodo unintelligent villager. You don change the topic to airport in Osun or you just rant out unintelligent rubbish to spew?

You village clowns and internet nuisance are so worthless and rretarded I swear....lmao

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by omoelesa(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:

You wonder what possesses these Yaribanza people to come online and pretend to be what they are not, with the sole aim of creating divisions amongst other people. It is either they are ashamed to be identified with their diabolic people or their juju-infested region.
U are not even ashame of yourself.can't u stand alone without attaching urself to others? Yes,u are landlocked, but u are not the only landlocked country in the world.

11 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by SUBWAY101(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Agbameta the lying edioot, where is Osun State and her international hairport grin grin grin

Ebuka the son of a village LovePeddler, I love how you crying daily and wasting your life on nairaland. It give me joy when you open a tribal thread cos it shows you are angry and frustrated. At your age, no achievement in life. Pathetic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
asala1:
And people are still trouping in from Eboyi and Aba everyday.

Just like the British trooped to Africa in pre colonial times.

13 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:
Their headache not yours so mind your fūçkîñg business

Still our headache cos our commonwealth was used to bail them out.

5 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by honourhim: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
I
aresa:

U are being your hypocritical self as your yoruba tribe is known for.
The Igbo saturated their land, came to your land and conquered you and you are here making noise.
Everyday numerous buses loads from the east to the west and from the west to the east and your small mind tells u that such people are running away from their place for whatever reason? Pls hide your shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by anulaxad(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm not a tribalist and you cannot find out of all my posts in 3 years have I made any tribal remarks, but here I must disagree with you.

Lagos is richer than 42 African countries combined.

Ogun state is developing at an incredible pace, and it is one of the most well-structured and industrialized states in the country.

While Ondo state produces more oil than the whole of the southeast.

BuddahMonk:

Now back to your ethnic bigotry and tribalism, I believe you are very sick in the head.

You are one of those frustrated people that cannot do without inciting hateful tribalism for at least one day.

Honestly, grow up and stop being petty-minded.

11 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
aresa:
Olodo unintelligent villager. You don change the topic to airport in Osun or you just rant out unintelligent rubbish to spew?

You village clowns and internet nuisance are so worthless and rretarded I swear....lmao

Agbameta your a criminal, your no longer abusing Akwa Ibom State for building an airport because Ogbeni deceived you that yours was on the horizon.

Agbameta where are the development in South West to correspond with the heavy debts we are seeing and more borrowing on the pipeline.

Agbemeta does it mean SW is not viable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
U are not even ashame of yourself.can't u stand alone without attaching urself to others? Yes,u are landlocked, but u are not the only landlocked country in the world.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, what has being landlocked got to do with self determination of a people? 

You ought not to be drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache!

If you are sensible you should be more worried and concerned that your loudmouthed and arrogant Yorubas have formed a sickening habit of doing attaché and ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and praising them for being peace-loving and accommodative while dragging other Nigerians with falsehood and lies to be able to stand a chance of withstanding Igbos! Must Yorubas sink that low and do attaché by force?

Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS
There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra...I could go on and on. Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing  more exploits and competing with the World powers! 

This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. Yorubas are free to merge themselves with Bini, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri and any other interested ethnic group.  

The Igbo's quest is not for traitors or parasites but strictly for people who value hard work, honesty, diligence, dedication, patriotism and efficiency.

Libya without river created an artificial ocean and it's functioning very well. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked. Israel turned desert to fertile ground. With technology Igbos can change their world.
If Israel can start from scratch in 1948 as a new country and today can boast of the most powerful economy and military in the Middle-East, then the industrious Igbos can do better.

“The right to development is a fundamental right by virtue of which every human person and all peoples are entitled to participate in, contribute to and enjoy economic, social and cultural development.

“It is a right which includes the exercise of full sovereignty over national resources, self determination, popular participation in development and equality of opportunity."

6 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by asala1: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Just like the British trooped to Africa in pre colonial times.

We know that if there will be visa requirement to both SE and SW, we know where the crowd will be.

And NO, just like Nigerians are trooping to the U.S. embassy.

1 Like

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
anulaxad:
I'm not a tribalist and you cannot find out of all my posts in 3 years have I made any tribal remarks, but here I must disagree ith you.

Lagos is richer than 42 African countries combined.

Ogun state is developing at an incredible pace, and it is one of the most well-structured and industrialized states in the country.

While Ondo state produces more oil than the whole of the southeast.

Now back to your ethnic bigotry and tribalism, I believe you are very sick in the head.

You are one of those frustrated people that cannot do without inciting hateful tribalism for at least one day.

Honestly, grow up and stop being petty-minded.

Are you done ranting.

Ogun State have the worst road network in Nigeria, all their roads are bad, the abandoned ones are uncountable, so where is the result of the sophistication.

Look at Osun State your people were mocking us of having bigger economy than the entire East combine is living off food donations from charity organisation.

Tribalism begets tribalism, I will bring back all the insults we were subjected to when ogbeni was eating bank money like crude oil won't go down.

The breeze don blow, fowl nyash to open yakataaaaaaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
asala1:

We know that if there visa requirement to both SE and SW, we know where the crowd will be.

And NO, just like Nigerians and trouping to the U.S. embassy.

The Americans are still trooping to the Niger Delta swamps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The Americans are still trooping to the Niger Delta swamps.
Americans in the Niger Delta.
Chinese in North Central digging minerals.
Yibeoos in South West dominating economic activities.
This is the third world war, its an economic war not conventional war.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by FKO81(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Brown roof republic grin

11 Likes

Re: Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ? by superstar1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
........... and fla.thead.s/nyamiris from gully eroded land keep trooping their like ants on a daily basis, making their land to be desolate and undeveloped with more erosion impacting on their cursed land.

Erosion Republic.

Land of the dawning sun.

Federal Republic of Red Mud.

Jungle of Biafra.

Sovereign State of Wanderers/Descendants of Cain

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) / El-rufai Opens The Battleground For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.