Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa (15654 Views)

Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by Captainswag225(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
All I am saying is that Nasarawa-china-$1b-Mining is the last thing that man should be talking about.,,,
We need to go back to the NIGERIA OF YESTERDAY
**Who ate the groundnuts In The "GROUNDNUT PYRAMIDS" of kano state??
** ohh, I think the black oil swept it all off,,
*4 Nigerian secondary sch. female students powered A generator with Urine,,they could have the solution to our power problems,, why is the govt. not developing their Idea? BUT billions of $ has been spent for foreigners to come help solve this power issue yet to no avail,,
*Despite our faulty education system, we have Nigerian students making eco-friendly cars,'supposed' flying cars,,generator-tricycles e.t.c Isn't that where our Potential Industry is to start-up?? NO Foreigners have to come do it for us
**WE are suffering from a seriously severe case of BRAIN DRAIN,,,
Don't let me Bore you with my lamentations, I just had to say a lot of things to prove why the investment should be rejected BUT I will go with your option 2.. We need to save the mineral resources for our future generations...
Corruption In Nigeria is a tough war to fight

**A lot of people comment on NL like "the giant(nig.) has fallen" BUT I say the "GIANT is sleeping and patiently waiting for the right ONE to do the wakening"
well buhari promised to improve agriculture in nigeria so we wait and see what happens....

Like i said to u earlier, the government has alot of things to do but the fundz arent there ryt now due to greedy leaders from both pdp and apc... So the best will be to accept partnerships from foreign investors.....

Abt helping the youths, i know its the government's job but what are the billionaires
Of nigeria also doing? They can set up alot of funds that can help the youth and nigeria as a whole but are they doing that?

For this nasarawa-china deal, jux give it a chance , if it fails the government will end the contract, i know it will succeed. Option 3 is the best for nigeria ryt now.
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by shizzy7(f): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
well buhari promised to improve agriculture in nigeria so we wait and see what happens....

Like i said to u earlier, the government has alot of things to do but the fundz arent there ryt now due to greedy leaders from both pdp and apc... So the best will be to accept partnerships from foreign investors.....

Abt helping the youths, i know its the government's job but what are the billionaires
Of nigeria also doing? They can set up alot of funds that can help the youth and nigeria as a whole but are they doing that?

For this nasarawa-china deal, jux give it a chance , if it fails the government will end the contract, i know it will succeed. Option 3 is the best for nigeria ryt now.

Okay ooo, Nobody Both govt. and Billionaires care about Nigerian youth all they want to do is save money in foreign Acc. and properties for their 20th generation.,,so option 3 it is...
I love sai Baba 'cos he's tough when it comes to corruption issues,,,
I have nothing to say,
Nature calls.. goodnight...
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by shizzy7(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:

Okay ooo, Nobody Both govt. and Billionaires care about Nigerian youth all they want to do is save money in foreign Acc. and properties for their 20th generation.,,so option 3 it is...
I have nothing else to say,
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by Captainswag225(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
I have nothing else to say,
gudnyt sweetdreamz
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by Originalsly: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmm..development or exploitation? The US and China are racing to control raw material which is in abundance in Nigeria. Whatever they want to mine... they should also set up the factories to produce the finished products. And on jobs....what lesson did we learn about jobs from previous Chinese projects?
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Does America know?
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by muktar10(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Carry on with the good works! Nasarawa state masses are solidly behind you, Ta'al my amiable governor.
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by simdam500(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Until they start! I refuse to believe

Buhari, Instead of going to USA like some gods why didn't you go to China? I see a positive outcome than usa
Re: China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa by pasol4real(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2015
All this na story story story, we heard all dis during obj n gej's tenures .
For those of u shouting change n buhari hope u know n are aware dat in gej's tenure Nigeria hit the record of the highest foreign direct investment (fdi)in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Playing Golf In Aba (Photos) / IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.