Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina (46006 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
philips70:

For your information, this freedom has limitations. It takes a flip of the finger to locate and track you and I bet you it will not be easy for you at all. A word is enough for the wise, a stubborn fly goes with the corpse to the grave. Continue, one of you will be taught a very bitter lesson soon enough.
[/s]
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
it should not always be about what NIGERIA can do for us; it should be more about what can be done to lift NIGERIA from the pits of mediocrity and despair, from the miry clay to greater heights by our collective efforts together. what will make us rich and great is not our wealth, untapped resources, not even our crude oil. but What will make Nigeria ountstanding are the bonds that hold together our diversity, the belief that our destiny is shared that this country only works when we accept certain obligations to one another and to future generations, so that the freedom which so many have fought for and died for come with responsibilities as well as rights, and among those are love and charity and duty and patriotism. That's what will make this country great.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by IYANGBALI: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
na my head and those of other people wey him dupe with that fake exams wey him do catch am,him never start,probe is coming his way

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by buchilino(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Luckylife:
Better late than never. Someone have to take the blame, that what good governance should be.

i work at d ministry of interior, so i no beta. Mr parriadang does not decisive this. dat recruit in which some people lost their lives was not his fault. i remember dat he personally warned d then minister abba moro against such recruitment. but mr moro refused 2 take his advice. in fact Mr moro didn't even inform him dat there was going 2 be a recruitment into his service. Mr parradang only got d info through the Nations newspaper. d relationship bw d 2 was neva cordial. it is Mr moro dat should be held responsible not the CG, mr moro not only destroyed immigration but prisons n civil defense. at d moment dr is crisis in both prison n civil defense. concerning ISIS man, immigration shouldn't be held responsible cos its not immigration dat issues visas but foreign affairs officials

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by buchilino(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election...there is more to it!

thank God there r people like u who think objectively
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Eshinery(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election...there is more to it!
and how many people were given appointment after collecting #1000 frm each applicant and nothing to show for it thereafter...PMB making me proud since may 29

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Ralphlauren(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2015
buchilino:

i work at d ministry of interior, so i no beta. Mr parriadang does not decisive this. dat recruit in which some people lost their lives was not his fault. i remember dat he personally warned d then minister abba moro against such recruitment. but mr moro refused 2 take his advice. in fact Mr moro didn't even inform him dat there was going 2 be a recruitment into his service. Mr parradang only got d info through the Nations newspaper. d relationship bw d 2 was neva cordial. it is Mr moro dat should be held responsible not the CG, mr moro not only destroyed immigration but prisons n civil defense. at d moment dr is crisis in both prison n civil defense. concerning ISIS man, immigration shouldn't be held responsible cos its not immigration dat issues visas but foreign affairs officials

Story!!

Why didn't the CG resign honourably?

Instead, he remained and allowed himself to be tainted with the rot in the system.

Truth be told. He must have benefited in one way or another from the immigration scam. Besides, if the relationship between him and Abba is as bad as you claim, Abba (as his boss) would have gotten rid of him and replaced him with someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by CecyAdrian(f): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

Are you sure you are ok??
Christ!!,where do all dis girls spring up 4rm angry
We are talking about youthful lives dat were snatched away in a very tragic manner and you ar here placing a value on those lives.
Maybe your life's worth dat much.
God!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by likila: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2015
buhari is a willfully ignorant bastard
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by buchilino(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Story!!

Instead, he remained and allowed himself to be tainted with the rot in the system.

Truth be told. He must have benefited in one way or another from the immigration scam. Besides, if the relationship between him and Abba is as bad as you claim, Abba (as his boss) would have gotten rid of him and replaced him with someone else.

i don't blame u cos u don't no how d system works. believe it or not there r good people in government dat always find themselves working with evil people. do u think dat d minister didn't try so much 2 remove d CG. am not making up stories as ur alleging, but as someone knows how d system works, wat i just indicated is d truth, take it or leave it. n besides didn't d CG appear b4 d house 2 explain wat happened. am sure if u had followed his response u wouldn't be talking d way ur talking. d man is innocent. u dat is saying this didnt u notice d web site where people paid d money belongs 2 d ministry not immigration

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:

For your information, this freedom has limitations. It takes a flip of the finger to locate and track you and I bet you it will not be easy for you at all. A word is enough for the wise, a stubborn fly goes with the corpse to the grave. Continue, one of you will be taught a very bitter lesson soon enough.
I tell u my brother. Most of these foools think they can't be located, not knowing that it will take some hours to do so. Useless and jobless boys that has nothing good in life to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Ralphlauren(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2015
buchilino:

i don't blame u cos u don't no how d system works. [b]believe it or not there r good people in government dat always find themselves working with evil people. [/b]do u think dat d minister didn't try so much 2 remove d CG. am not making up stories as ur alleging, but as someone knows how d system works, wat i just indicated is d truth, take it or leave it. n besides didn't d CG appear b4 d house 2 explain wat happened. am sure if u had followed his response u wouldn't be talking d way ur talking. d man is innocent. u dat is saying this didnt u notice d web site where people paid d money belongs 2 d ministry not immigration

Yawns!!

He should have resigned. Simples!!

Guess the perks he enjoyed as CG were too much for him to turn his back against.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by danielganjo: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Good step, finally the NIS boss is gone. Abba Moro also should be probe he must no go scot free.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by olaafirst: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2015
DashMeYansh:
They have been making Probe noises since May 29. Kirikiri dey there we never see fresh arrival undecided
is it a day job you just wait and see
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by ibisko04: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
It's not too late to punish him now. offence of that nature is punishable even up to 50years.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by romme2u: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:

i challenge u to start the tracking with a snap of finger grin grin and lets see how good u are tongue.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by puffcitylife: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
I will never blame u because u r not talking with a right sense if u do, such comment will not be outta by u, pls tell me did Jona pay back my fiance 1k naira for the form nd d transportation with the stress she went tru before getting the exam wrote. If u don't want d thousands or nigerians 419 by ur hero lay curse on u better repent nd ask for forgiveness.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by tp10: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Story!!

oga.no bother urself wasting more than a line to respond to such twisted thinkers.they are as clueless as their drunk otuoke master.u can imagine the crap, if the idiot CG had the smallest respect for those that died,shouldn't he had tearfully tendered his resignation. CRAP.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Please I need serious education here. Employment of officers in Immigration, who should take care of it: ministry of interiors or NIS? Am not holding brief for anybody but NIS officers around me said this man sanitized NIS. they are happy for his administration. Secondly, this suspension,is it done for investigation of what happened last year to be carried? Nigerians should know so that those who criticize will see good in this administration.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by dannie007(m): 3:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Na you talk say nah flimsy excuse nah! People wey die dem don come back as dem share money give their family? See anybody wey Bleep up make the person use him head carry am!! Him get luck say no be Asia nah death sentence him for see wish some people can use dia head .

bismick:
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by ayindejimmy(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration

... While the person culpable still keeps his job?
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Roseey0(f): 3:21am On Aug 22, 2015
If una make this noise without sending Abba Moro to prison then its a wasted effort.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by reachbenny(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Nigeria!

Please, the family members offered those three slots, have they resumed work or commenced training?

thank you.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by sokera: 4:17am On Aug 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Immigration does not issue visa. It is nigerian embassies or high commision that do that. When shall we get sensible in this country
The you are not sensible , it's the immigration duty to confirm the true identity of all visa applicants ...
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by hekkyboi: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Dat guy is a criminal. Bubu Pls make sure you prob dz thief
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by IamThrive(m): 4:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Change-Based government.

Nigeria shall flourish again..

God guide your ideas and actions,P.M.B...
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Adesiji77: 4:35am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:
Thank you temitemi1 for your post. Can see you are beginning to get deliverance. You need to spread this anointing to that native fowl that created that thread on front page about two different reports in different newspapers and how APC is sponsoring shit.

Meanwhile, let me help you with the letter of suspension from the perm sec stating the very reason he was suspended. Buhari is not here for tea party. Do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Lalasticlala, this thread should make front page asap before Jesus comes.

1,600 appointments without due approvals?

That is a record! shocked
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bigtt76(f): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Renown mafia dons were back in the days, roped in using the tiniest of crimes committed - tax evasion or failure to pay fines for wrong parking tickets grin farewell Paradang.... one Moro more to go tongue
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by benini56(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Job they never got for one day.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Gondonu: 5:34am On Aug 22, 2015
I don't want to buy the reasons adduced for his sack though in saner clime,he would have resigned honourably.I strongly believe this have a direct or indirect link to the ISIS man's case.But as we know everything in Nigeria is always shrouded in mystery. undecided
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2015
If abubakar shekau wanted a visa,immigration officials will do it for him even though they know him as a terrorist, provided he can do their bidding.The immigration service is stench of fraud.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2015
That was sacked because of the ISIS leader's Nigerian Visa. The Nigerian Embassy in Lebanon should be investigated and the ambassador be questioned. And for that man that organised NIS worldcup, he better refund the money he collected from applicants and he should compensate the family of those that lost their lives during the worldcup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.