Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,157 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina (46014 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Kingkamal(m): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election...there is more to it!
Are you high, does this suspension affect the victims? This man is corrupt that's what led to his suspension. Not the issue of compensation after he already killed 15 Nigerians by his selfish interest.
Wailer stop dodging the point.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by ogundeleai(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari can go further with a step to find out where the proceed from the aborted recruitment endend up
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by espn(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..t[b]he family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election[/b]...there is more to it!
immediate job?? After several months that the unfortunate incident happened..not immediate..he used dat as a bid to con people's favour when election was close( after the postponement) why must that recruitment fail in the first instance? In a sane society is that man fit to be in office..even Abba moro?? I guess they refused to be sacked by GEJ or probed because there was more to it.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Luckylife(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2015
buchilino:

i work at d ministry of interior, so i no beta. Mr parriadang does not decisive this. dat recruit in which some people lost their lives was not his fault. i remember dat he personally warned d then minister abba moro against such recruitment. but mr moro refused 2 take his advice. in fact Mr moro didn't even inform him dat there was going 2 be a recruitment into his service. Mr parradang only got d info through the Nations newspaper. d relationship bw d 2 was neva cordial. it is Mr moro dat should be held responsible not the CG, mr moro not only destroyed immigration but prisons n civil defense. at d moment dr is crisis in both prison n civil defense. concerning ISIS man, immigration shouldn't be held responsible cos its not immigration dat issues visas but foreign affairs officials
he should have spoken out that he warned the minister against the recruitment, see now is being used as the escape goat
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by ELAGAIE(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmmm. i have not seen anybody complaining why christain took over the job when it was christain that quit the job, i know the hypocrites will tell me he is most senior officer, but dey refused to apply d rule in other agencies where muslims took over. All i observed in this country is that THE BEGINING OF FAILURE OF EVERY MUSLIM/NORTHERNER IS TRYING TO PLEASE IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by mhbabanna: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election...there is more to it!
So that would have been it if were any of your siblings was part of those that lost there lives, is that what you are trying to say. No amount of money or job could make up just one life. You going to be a mother in future so be more sensitive to issues like this. Moreover how sure are you that benefit got to them as claimed because if my memory serves me well the previous administration never cared until the tale end of 2015 campaign. So it might have just been lip
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by unite4real: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

And the dead rose from death too?
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bigerboy200: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
Are u saying nobody should be held accountable for that embarrassing situation?? Those people paid 1k to die..no one was sacked, no one was tried and no one was jailed.. what kind of lawless country do u want us to keep tolerating??
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by jwils(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2015
admax:
This is a welcome development! days of impunity are over. His suspension is not enough, having cost the Federal Government millions for salaries of those illegally recruited, he should be taken to court.
are those that have been recruited not Nigerians or didn't they work for the pay despite claiming they were illegally recruited
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bigerboy200: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2015
buchilino:

thank God there r people like u who think objectively
Shit and flies roll together. Not surprised at ur support for such insensitive comment..

1 Like

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bigerboy200: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Dat recruitment wasn't his fault. When he was summoned by the senate during GEJ tenure, it was clear that Abba Moro- the then interior minister masterminded the exercise as d boss of parradang. He just used his own wahala to koba dis man.
Cheap one.. He should have simply resigned wen he discovered something was "fishy" about d process..Posterity and good name is very important. That could have put him in a place of honour..how many people does he want to start explaining to that he wasn't part of d scam(which I sincerely think he wasn't).His name will forever be remembered as one who was d head of NIS when they embarrassingly took 1k from thousands of Job applicants which even led to d death of some young promising Nigerians..
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by DJBIGGY(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

provide evidence besides what NTA reported... besides d so called N71m was part of GEJ campaign strategy and we all know that
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2015
These are people who should have voluntarily resign but never Naija man won't.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by buchilino(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2015
bigerboy200:

Shit and flies roll together. Not surprised at ur support for such insensitive comment..

say wateva u like
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by millionaireman: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Immigration boss suspended because of visa to the Lebanese? Lies, Lies, Lies, and all lies that stink to high heavens.

The immigration boss, David, was suspended for a cover-up - to show the world that PMB is anti Boko Haram.
But Boko Haram says it's fighting for a sharia governed country - the same type of country PMB also advocated for Nigeria

The immigration boss should also have gone with the old administration, as normal.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by millionaireman: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Immigration does not issue visa. It is nigerian embassies or high commision that do that. When shall we get sensible in this country

Lagbaja calls it a country of 200,000,000 mumus.

Mugus kowei!!!

That immigration boss was not sacked because of the incident in Beirut. The man is now being used as scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
what flimsy excuse? u people shld reason eh! dis wil serv as a lesson to other para military heads..hw many people benefited frm that? didnt we knw what is happenin? u ar thr sayin flimsy excuse..dnt u knw that d past admin hav destroyed many things.u shld knw PMB is a disciplinarian and he hates corruption
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by aameyah(f): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2015
babaearly:
But then why will someone want to twist this to an ethinc/tribal stuff or just for the hate for Buhari? In saner countries, this man would lose his job, entitlements, pension and would face the wrath of the law for the immigration exams scam and the souls that died as a result of that.

Very true.
He would have resigned sef, in a sane society....
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by alsudaes1(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

". . . family of. . ."

sis, there is nothing as valuable as one's life, those young graduates who died would have gotten the job in a saner clime without
losing their souls
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by aameyah(f): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

So 71m answereth all things, abii. It brings back the dead and cleans off the atrocity of a disgraceful exam.
And all the people they collected money from to give them jobs.
You must be related to the immigrations man.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by aameyah(f): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Abugab:
Despite the deaths and the payment for recruitment into a government agency like the Immigration this dude still stayed as Controller General.
Even Abba Moro continued as a minister and nothing happened.
The immigration test was just an eye opener on how much our government really cared about us and our lives.
Some monies paid to families and phony jobs given to family members was praised as enough by some people who don't know what it takes to loose someone dear to them in avoidable circumstances.
Thank goodness the needful has being done even if coming late.

71m likes!

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by chrixus(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2015
juliusjulius:
Hi nairalanders, I
apologize for bothering
you with my problems.
I'm an extra year
student of oau Ile-Ife,
and I'm encountering
problem in paying for
the extra session. My
dad is late and my mum
is not bouyant enough
to pay, I heard that late
registration that will
attract an extra fee of
#2000 has already
started. The fees is
around #27,000 minus
accomodation. I don't
mind if it's a loan or if I
have to work for it, I
just want to have a
university degree. Help
me, I don't want to
become a 'dropout'. Help
me in becoming a better
person. Life is about to
deny me life, help in
rescuing me. Thanks in
anticipation.
... Mr Man go and apply for the student union scholarship, the interview is closing today. am sure with this your superficial eloquence you should be granted one... Remember its free no payment at all, just come with your school I.D card... Please go to the SUB or else this is a cheap scam which only gullible people will fall for.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That's an acceptable compensation for loss of lives due to disturbing negligence?

What the fvck is wrong with you?

No compensation is ever going to bring back the dead but we owe it to the dead by not allowing such to reoccur again. The first step in reassuring the families of the dead and would be applicants is by holding those responsible accountable!
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by juliusjulius: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
chrixus:
... Mr Man go and apply for the student union scholarship, the interview is closing today. am sure with this your superficial eloquence you should be granted one... Remember its free no payment at all, just come with your school I.D card... Please go to the SUB or else this is a cheap scam which only gullible people will fall for.

I heard it's only for the regular students (and not for extra year students).
This is not a cheap scam, it's not even an expensive one.

I can PM you with copies of my credentials if you want to see.

I'm only asking for help because I'm currently helpless and hopeless.

God bless you sir.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
oga, shld the above submission be the enough reason why offenders shld go unpunished. Think am well now. Probably u may not be making sense with ur .....
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by SapphireYj: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
Silly statement!You don't get it do u?People died, heads should roll. Besides are u aware that the injured people in d immigration recruitment exercise who were promised jobs had their names substituted with candidates of powerful people, and neither the DG immigration nor Abba morro reversed the substitution. If u were a ardent listener of Brekete family on 104.5 fm in Abuja, u would be familiar with this case. The president of the Brekete Family, ordinary Ahmed isa tried to help reverse the process by pressurizing Abba morro and David paradang, but neither of them yielded.For ur information dis wounded candidates had their names on the list of people treated for immigration recruitment injuries at Asokoro General hospital where the wounded people at d exercise were rushed to, yet they had their names substituted!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by pjecly: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

Hahaaaaa! Human being. What can on do to satisfy you you are indeed a disaster to humanity. Hw could you compare lives to #71m. So disappointing grin
bismick:

Hahaaaaa! Human being. What can on do to satisfy you you are indeed a disaster to humanity. Hw could you compare lives to #71m. So disappointing
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by porka: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2015
subterfuge:
WHAT OF THE JUST RESIGNED CUSTOMS BOSS. ABDULLAHI DIKKO INDE?
ALL HIS 2015 SECRET RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING IN CUSTOMS TRAINING COLLEGE KANO
EVEN HAPHAZARD 2015 PROMOTION INTERVIEWS. WHERE 1900 OFFICERS OF THE SAME RANK ( ONE STAR'S) WERE MADE TO SLUG IT OUT BECAUSE DIKKO WANTED TO PROMOTE HIS CANDIDATE'S WHO ARE JUST ONE YEAR OLD COMPARED TO SOME 5 YEAR OLD OFFICERS.
BUHARI SHOULD PROBE THE ILLICITLY CONDUCTED INTERVIEWS.

[size=13pt]That's what Buhari is known for. He asked for the registration of his kinsman but suspended another person for a similar 'offense'.

More to come.[/size]
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by timawoku(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
you lack exposure!
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by officialtahir: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2015
subterfuge:
WHAT OF THE JUST RESIGNED CUSTOMS BOSS. ABDULLAHI DIKKO INDE?
ALL HIS 2015 SECRET RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING IN CUSTOMS TRAINING COLLEGE KANO
EVEN HAPHAZARD 2015 PROMOTION INTERVIEWS. WHERE 1500 OFFICERS OF THE SAME RANK ( ONE STAR'S) WERE MADE TO SLUG IT OUT BECAUSE DIKKO WANTED TO PROMOTE HIS CANDIDATE'S WHO ORE JUST ONE YEAR OLD COMPARED TO SOME 5 YEAR OLD OFFICERS.
BUHARI SHOULD PROBE THE ILLICITLY CONDUCTED INTERVIEWS.
u are free to forward ur petitions and evidence to the office of the president
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Nuhusky: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Official Letter of the Suspension
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Finally someone's getting smacked for the deaths. Should've happened a long time ago.

How can people die from job exam? Hian!!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
na so, d govt of Jonathan den was only paying lip service abt wat happened, dat Parradang shud ave been sacked since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.