Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help (723 Views)

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by bigmoztj(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
Pls am graduate of unijos and I love this girl who I met while in my final yr
Its obvious that she love me too but she fine it hard to believe in me .plz want u
know that she everything to me. I need someone who feel my pains to advice me
if possible make her understand

Here is her phone number 07039628230
Re: Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by segzicres(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
guy you've just lost your babe!!!!!!! how can you post her number on nairaland??!!! you're obviously dumb!!!
Re: Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by babycool(f): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
So why did you post her number, do you want us to convince her for you?  
Hope you are okay?  undecided
Re: Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by Musty450(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2009
Here is her phone number 07039628230

guy you've just lost your babe!!!!!!! how can you post her number on nairaland??!!! you're obviously dumb!!!

Hope you are okay? Undecided

Here you have it, Nlanders have spoken, advise her to change lines ASAP ! grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by touchmeder: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2009

is this a joke or what? smiley cheesy grin
Re: Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by yme1(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2009
RollS EyeS
Re: Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help by adexchamp(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2009
Well me i be sharp guy oo,i don call the girl and she is going out with me now, LOL tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Lovley Girlfriend At Calabar N Am At Owerri. She Always Tell M How Much She Luv M, Mis M Et / Guys How Would You Handle This? / What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.