Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady (38384 Views)

Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise / El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by adioolayi(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by fergus0n: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
sauce
intro u da here? Waht abt ur ftc abi u dn change sim?
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by appini: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Scammers! Scammers!! Scammers!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Charbless(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Daura of FG. Changing name doesn't mean anything has changed. If u wanna start change indeed, change ur dictationship. Thank U

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by maxiuc(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Am not a woman so ladies is left for u women to fight 4 it
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:
Office of the first lady or wife of the President....lol...she is still hosting guest in aso rock, visiting and attending women conferences in Nigeria, traveling around and making financial donations...are all of these funded out of her husband's salary or it is from funds allocated to aso rock...this is a game of words.

That is part of change, changing of name is change, is it not change we are looking for?

Does the Red Cross fund all its projects? She can use her position to attract donors to projects she feels attached to. Mrs. Obama is a freak for healthy outdoor life. Companies and individuals who share in her ideals are supportive of the project. Mrs. Babangida championed better life for rural women. Mrs. Buhari hinted on girl child trafficking and treatment of widows. There are projects that some people share passions for.
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by crownedprinz(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
itz PRINZ Even though i was a lover of GEJ before, i can testify that every one cannot deny the difference between his administration and that of jonathan + during the first days of Jonathan, we didnt really see much
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
biafranqueen:
So she has not been helping women and children all this while her children were attending million Naira schools in abroad? So she will still use the office but not to do oil deals I don't get this so are they closing the office are doing something different which they still don't know what to do. If I mention dull anything I'm wailing but see it.....
I believe Aisha won't be as flashy as her predecessors (starting from Maryam Babangida). Her influence will strictly be restricted to advocacy on women's issues
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by kennyman2000(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Nice...
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Happiness87(f): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
#APCPROPAGANDA

WE now have OFFICE OF THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT

PLS WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

she is still entitled to everything offfice of the first lady has

APC =SCAMMERS
Lemon12:
Woooow Apc are now Changing their Words

cc:maxiuc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by enigmang: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
dridowu:
most taNOID will forget to read this part especially the bolded part.

Even aunty Patience did not have "Official" access to public funds oooo.... All she did was call in favours... who wouldn't donate to an NGO established by the "Office of the Wife of the President"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by shamecurls(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Breakfast is ready oo....

Come and eat o
[/size]
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Billygee2u: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:
Office of the first lady or wife of the President....lol...she is still hosting guest in aso rock, visiting and attending women conferences in Nigeria, traveling around and making financial donations...are all of these funded out of her husband's salary or it is from funds allocated to aso rock...this is a game of words.

That is part of change, changing of name is change, is it not change we are looking for?
APC, Buhari government is a big scam

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Nursecaleb(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Is this Man alright@all,I guess not,u condenmed Jonathan for a bad government,now you are there,I have nt seen your impact,all u do is remove one boss and replace with d other,I knew you are a failure,right from the time you were calling OSINBAJO OSINBADE

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by emperorzz(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Big thanks to madam shepopotamus!
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by scantee(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Office of the first lady? Haaa haa, Running without public fund? How much is Aisha Monthly income that she can voluntraly donate to women & children? Abeg apc tell us another story. Modifying the name is of no need, we all know whatsup.
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by ignis: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Welcome development
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:

But she is no longer in a capacity to issue oil wells and licenses or interfere with state goverments. That is the CHANGE we need.
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by DrObum(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Whether you call am NEPA, PHCN or whatever, the reality is that there's no power supply in Naija!

So if you like, call am monkey or baboon, na the same banana them dey chop!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Is this Man alright@all,I guess not,u condenmed Jonathan for a bad government,now you are there,I have nt seen your impact,all u do is remove one boss and replace with d other,I knew you are a failure,right from the time you were calling OSINBAJO OSINBADE

What kind of impact are you expecting to see in 3 months?

Another clueless youth taking cluelessness to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by dictbennie(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2015
CFCfan:

I believe Aisha won't be as flashy as her predecessors (starting from Maryam Babangida). Her influence will strictly be restricted to advocacy on women's issues

Flashy? I don't need to remind you of the wristwatch she wore on the day of inauguration...expect more bros...maybe, you meant a different flashy sha...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by BankManager(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
femicyrus:
I hand over this thread to the association of wailing wailers of Nigeria (AWWN) for proper and effective utilisation
I know you can never see anything good about PMB
Mumu. Wat's d difference between the office of the First Lady and the Office of the wife of the President ?? Is this the CHANGE we voted for ??

1 Like

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Ujupsy: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
I don't care,I can't wait to see a better President not this traveller
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by watchindelta(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
hahaha poor Nigerians don dey die 4 our politicians matter since 0000AD ;Dhahaha poor Nigerians don dey die 4 our politicians matter since 0000AD

1 Like

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by WailingWailer00(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2015
efilefun:
Waiting for the chief wailer to come up with his own thread about this same Topic.... awon alainishe (Jobless set of humans)

Sure you skipped this part "There will be nothing shady or hidden about it. There will be no access to public funds. It will be purely private and voluntaryā€¯, he said.
Stale undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by solonazzy: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:

Was Dis woman jobless b4 her husband assumed power?..... She bought a watch of 10 million naira or so b4 her husband was sworn in...... Did she steal d money frm GEJ's still operating government?..... Look at hw she glows..... It's obvious she is well to do.... Even frm her background.... Just quit ur hatred
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Abugab(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2015
Wife of the president isn't bad as no lady is 1st among ladies.
As the wife of the president she will definitely have programs pertaining to women and maybe youths and u don't think anyone will want her to shun those responsibilities as a mother.
The major difference should be in who funds the activities and what are her activities?
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by ejirede: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Candyrain:
Office of the wife of the president? This is a joke, right? So hilarious grin Bubu and APC keep doing what you know how to do best, deceiving people. grin
I thank God we now a responsible govt, not the one where first lady will be giving out oil wells and imposing gov candidates on a party. Wike and Enugu gov comes to mind
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by Nelico: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Truely, the office is a waste of nations resources. Purely parasitic creation of political office holders to further sunken public fund. Is the wife of a Doctor, Lawyer, Professor or manager automatically what their husband is? What if the woman becomes a president or governor, which office will his husband occupy? 1st man, 1st guy, 1st oga?
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by MyMouth(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Dygeasy:
So she'll be on a voluntary assignment for the next four years with which money? Her salary or PMB's? They must think Nigerians are really gullible. lipsrsealed undecided

If they want an Office of the first lady they should create it instead of telling us _bullshit about the source of funds for her "VOLUNTARY" activities.
Don't be foolish!! How d hell do u think NGOs rise their money? Have u ever heard of "Donor Agencies" before? Go school u no gree, na to come spew lubbish here u sabi!
Re: Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady by deejayALFY(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2015
ALL HAIL BABA PMB..

PMB MAKING BRILLANT DECISIONS SINCE 05-29-2015

BTW I EMPLOY ALL TO SUPORT THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, WE ARE NIGERIANS AND THIS IS OUR ONLY LAND CALL HOME COUNTRY...PMB MEANS WELL AND I PRAY GOD TO BLESS HIM

GOD BLESS PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.