Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) (25173 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / See What Police Are Doing Wit Patrol Van In Ikorodu Instead Of Security Of Lives / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
that truck might actually be less than 3yrs old.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by watchful(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
it's total disgrace to nig. police upon all d money being vested on them
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by deetomee: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2015
ignis:
Too bad. ....

Only in Nigeria. ..... How do they expect to chase and catch robbers with that trash?

Change is here.
dog dey eat dog! Heartless humans in blacks. Always twisting situations under their care and harassing innocent souls. Curse be upon them!
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
I hate Police
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by scionD: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
When will this insult to our Dear Nation going to stop??
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2015
WTF! shocked
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by goshikid: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin
even a ten years old kid can run faster than this trash! its really disapointing! smh!
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
The van don too old na
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by goshikid: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
A toy van indeed grin
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by juliusjulius: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
I'm an extra year student of oau, the school has been on session for many weeks now and I'm yet to pay the required school fees which is around #27,000. I'm using this medium to beg nairalanders to help me. I don't mind if it's a loan, or if I'll have to work for it, I just wanna finish up with my degree here. I'm ready to disclose my real identity and I'm ready to submit all my credentials as collateral. God bless you all. Thank you all
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by atasteve: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Na wa o. How will they combat crime
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by fredosky111(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Kai,y rain no d beat dem join ?believe me doz ppl don collect money to repair dat car bt as usual dey pocket am
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by cornel00(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
natas22:
But I thought police is your friend pedestrians would have assisted the police officers. grin

Who be police friend??gringringrin

Abeg belle de pain me
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2015
no wonder they don't obey traffic rules..... a total disgrace! the worst of it is that police will arrest you for broken headlamp or side mirror while most patrol vehicles don't have them......and FRSC will do nothing when they sight them.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Aregbesola talking drum to attract 20 million tourists in six months - LIA MOHAMMED
, that is why i am not ashamed of him, he said

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by kel5000(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
grin Going going,and the bad guys escapes.naja for life!
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
European countries use sport cars

DUbai uses Ferrari

EgunMogaji:

Mate, middle east is not europe.

I think it's Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Etizz: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Are u just seeing dis kinda tin for D first time?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2015
#Buhariphobia, Police vows to return #50 collected from motorist since 1960 as buhari's body language continues to make changes in Nigeria - Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by cornel00(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Imagine de kind of scrap our police is using
Odikwa very risky
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Look at the vehicle and those around it.....tells you what a sorry country we are living in. Poor funding visible for all to see.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
watchful:
it's total disgrace to nig. police upon all d money being vested on them

The ones their Ogas embezzle abi
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by HDee(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2015
When Dubai policemen are using Bentley and lambos? cry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Like dey are pushing for free kmt
Dey will still collect .. On D downlow
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by disumusa: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2015
ignis:
Too bad. ....

Only in Nigeria. ..... How do they expect to chase and catch robbers with that trash?

Change is here.
forget about police, they are rough and lack maintenance.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by isan(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
There was a country cheesy
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
European countries use sport cars

DUbai uses Ferrari

It's a Camaro, a sports car, and it says says Dubai right there on the plates. So right off the bat you're wrong.

What country in Europe uses sport cars as their run of the mill police unit?

I ask so that I can debunk your fallacy but then we have to agree on what a sports car is first.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
quinnboy:
when i told my fiancee i want to join NPF she said its over in advance.....
cheesy
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2015
You silly bloggers and your fake articles,the two pictures up there contradicts each other,the first van bein pushed is diff from the second moving van!!!their aint no difference betwixt the two tHough,as they are both in terrible states,but definitely not the same van.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by mideactive: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2015
I knw sm ppl 'l start blaming d govt.d way dis police ppl use d van eh.dey use it like it's not my property..let 'em push jooooor...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.