Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) (25172 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / See What Police Are Doing Wit Patrol Van In Ikorodu Instead Of Security Of Lives / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Since I was born, i never see Nigeria police pursue thief for my eye except for africa magic...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by gidibeats(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Hw dis van wan take catch theif wey dey run talkless of d wan wey dey car. Naija police i hail una
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by mmav(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Una neva see anything
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
It is the fear of Buhari and theimpact of Buhari's body languagethat hit the police sector grin grin
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by agitator: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't worry, "Buhari's body language" will make that car behave. angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by oluwafeolami(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2015
natas22:
But I thought police is your friend pedestrians would have assisted the police officers. grin
Make police arrest pedestrians 4 pushing Chaii u no sabi naija police @ all oo
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by zudozz: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2015
pick up wey dem give them brand new 3 yrs ago. Repulsive lot. Nigerian Police.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2015
na today?
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by shitshappen(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Firefire:

Where are all the police vans donated by Fashola administration

I will tell you where they are:

1. They have traded the 1KD engine ( diesel) it came with for ordinary L

2. The 2TR for 4Y that's if it's petrol

3. They even trade the headlamps and pointers for broken ones
4. If you quote me, I will deny you. Come to ladipo and investigate for urself.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Why won't they push it?.........after giving them new vehicle, they will now ride it anyhow till the vehicle racks. undecided
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Watch in 5G
Seeing in HD
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by door2(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Ambode is watching u already.abi u no see am in d pix?
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2015
The nigerian police doesn't have maintenance culture. This truck may not be up to a year they got it from govt.They can't vandalise their own cars the way they do to govt properties.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2015
fúcked up!
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by KMB: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
natas22:
But I thought police is your friend pedestrians would have assisted the police officers. grin

So you want them to

1. Accuse the good Samaritan pedestrian that they are mocking the police.

2. "Who ask for your help"

3. Arrest them for trespassing in their territory

4. I will think of something
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by harry509: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FLEa_DCs6_8/Vdc_QOCQc-I/AAAAAAAGTzI/HzMz2R8Us8I/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Police vans in Lagos in really bad condition. This One had to be pushed to start.....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_4VRr3cijn8/Vdc-nYpbY7I/AAAAAAAGTy0/yAcU5uFocEc/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-police-push-patrol-van-to-start.html

if dem nu push am, who wor hlp dem push am? Mtcheeeeewwwwww. Make dem go trowey d motor.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Cholison(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2015
The police in nigeria lack maintenance culture, give them a new one after six months it becomes scrap. Let them be sanctioned, we must insist on due maintenance. Check their barracks too. Those houses they rent in my neighbourhood is a pigs den, haba na cause e be to be police or police wife for naija?
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by bareal(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FLEa_DCs6_8/Vdc_QOCQc-I/AAAAAAAGTzI/HzMz2R8Us8I/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Police vans in Lagos in really bad condition. This One had to be pushed to start.....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_4VRr3cijn8/Vdc-nYpbY7I/AAAAAAAGTy0/yAcU5uFocEc/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-police-push-patrol-van-to-start.html

The Nigerian police are not only bad, they are destructive ...they don't take care of themselves nor their properties. very weird set of people. Abi na winch sef?
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2015
It's Formal!
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2015
NoRetreat:
Systemic failure! Where is the local government chairman of the area? If they are to respond to emmergency how will they go about it?

Aren't they named ''Nigeria Police Force.'' We still run a Federal system and not State Police so that's the duty of the FG. So nothing concern LG Chairman with this matter although they should provide materials when they can but in a case whereby the LG's depend on federal allocation which is not enough to cater for their responsibilities, there may be nothing they can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Mate, middle east is not europe.

I think it's Dubai.

His photo was Europe (UK). Yours is Dubai.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by shinel(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Firefire:

Where are all the police vans donated by Fashola administration

Did you mean the scammed vans of Fashola's administration?
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
AbujaBlue:

His photo was Europe (UK). Yours is Dubai.

Nope.

I directly copied the url from his failed original attempt to post a pic.

He went back and changed it but thankfully I quoted it. Click on the quote of his original post grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by redsun(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
The van doesn't have a break light. How on earth can they stop a motorist without one? It goes a long to show that there are no tragic rules in Nigeria. In a normal society that van will be off road vehicle.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
IT'S PHOTOSHOPING!
Why?
Because even that vehicle is not fit to pack dirt
On Lagos streets
And if it's real!
The officer in charge of the Police Station
Where that vehicle comes
Should be sent where pigs are bred!
For that's where he belongs!
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by reiddecuti: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
take heart shaaa. Sai Buharia is here to clean ur mess.
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Haba they suppose to buy new battery from d little money their collecting now .
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by chukkystar(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's how Police was disturbing me for money on the road, I begged dat I was broke, the guy told me don't I know he has daily target amount from His ogar at d office, me begin wonder whether police don turn bank work
Re: Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) by calcal: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2015
OP you are a liar, this cannot happen in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.