Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera (2070 Views)

This Is How The Iconic Porsche 911 Got Its Name / Porsche Builds Its One Millionth 911 And It Is Beautiful / See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Orikinla(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
GTBank is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera

In a strategic bid to reward its teeming customers, GT Bank has unveiled Porsche Campaign promo in the country.
The promo is slated to run for six months, from May 6th to October 31st 2015.

The novel promo is open to all GT Bank customers between the ages of 18-64 years, who have either a current or savings account and maintains an average balance of N3million for three months during the promo period. Customers who maintain such balance qualify for a raffle draw where they stand a chance to win a brand new Porsche sports car 911.

This draw will take place at the Bank’s Corporate Head Office at No. 635, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island Lagos, in November 2015.GTB posche car Speaking on the promo, the Head of Corporate Communications and External Affairs, Mrs. Lola Odedina noted that, Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to creating enduring platforms to meet and surpass customers’ expectations by adding tremendous value to them. She stated that, the six months promo is aimed at providing a unique avenue for the bank to bond with its customers and reward their patronage. “Very few cars have been in production continuously for over 50 years and the Porsche 911 Carrera is one of them. Fortunately, Guaranty Trust Bank will offer account holders an opportunity to win this exotic car in the Porsche Campaign. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/08/gtbank-is-giving-one-lucky-customer.html#sthash.G1cR16dz.dpuf

Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by tunergy(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Uhmmm Porsche 911
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by lonelydora: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hope no bi "MTN Aeroplane win" style they wan use? Let me go and reactivate my account for GTB
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by suruwilliams(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Orikinla(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
suruwilliams:
Truth I saw the the car too cus I work at gtbank Bt the car has been there since lastyear oo grin
It is a guaranty that a lucky customer will win that trendy Porsche. Trust GTbank.
That is why Guaranty is the first name and first word in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Hw about the mini cooper, didn't hear any news last year.
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Orikinla(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bossforeva:
Hw about the mini cooper, didn't hear any news last year.

A winner has emerged at the grand finale of the Guaranty Trust Bank’s GTCrea8 Mini Cooper promo – Season 2 held on Friday at the bank’s corporate head office where the winner was announced.

Adebiyi Mariam Ajoke, a National Diploma 2 student of Business Administration from Lagos State Polytechnic, emerged the winner of the Season 2 GTCrea8 promo winning the star prize of a brand new Mini Cooper, a stylish fun-to-drive subcompact coupe with an efficient, boxy front-wheel-drive layout.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/gtbank-rewards-undergraduate-with-new-mini-cooper/
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well the winner will always come from Lagos, as they always starts their promos and ends in Lagos.
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by chillex8(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Orikinla:

A winner has emerged at the grand finale of the Guaranty Trust Bank’s GTCrea8 Mini Cooper promo – Season 2 held on Friday at the bank’s corporate head office where the winner was announced.

Adebiyi Mariam Ajoke, a National Diploma 2 student of Business Administration from Lagos State Polytechnic, emerged the winner of the Season 2 GTCrea8 promo winning the star prize of a brand new Mini Cooper, a stylish fun-to-drive subcompact coupe with an efficient, boxy front-wheel-drive layout.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/gtbank-rewards-undergraduate-with-new-mini-cooper/

The winner of a Mini Cooper in 2013 was an undergraduate in college of medicine, UNILAG.
Am a living witness.

She still rocks the car till date. GTCrea8

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by suruwilliams(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by suruwilliams(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
cool
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Orikinla(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
suruwilliams:
it waas brought with mini cooper supplied by COSCHARIS Bt they gave the mini-cooper out last year December we don take am pose b4 the owner go come grin grin tongue

You are funny.
You can afford one if you really need it.
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by suruwilliams(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=8pt][/size] sad
Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2015
suruwilliams:
I swear you don high my moral
Thanks I appreciate sir

It is my calling.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Is Giving One Lucky Customer A Brand New Porsche 911 Carrera by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chia they said they are given another one this year .I hope they change it to Gwagon jare,number 1 business car for serious people.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Honda CRV 2003 Difficulty In Starting / Breaking News No Movement Tomorrow / My Terrible Experience With Kablooee (nairalanders Beware)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.