Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee (25904 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by 360jamng(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
I believe you, lol
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
When will Nigerians pull outta this kind of mentality?
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by digitsolution: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Shebarh:
U do collapse each time ya excited u need a thorough checkup skibbi.. hope u don't collapse when ya on stage cos it will be a big blow to u...God is ya strength. . smiley

Am telling you.....lol
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2015
asumo12:

Doc is here kingtom...

Frequently collapsing ain't bad chebi?

grin
E no bad but Na Abikulistic Ogbanjelosis. grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Skibii may be epilepsy or igbo overdosed.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
You going to tour with your yeye songs? Mtcheww, @skib you cannot die, just keep praying but I dont like your record label
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Booty4me: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
who is skibbing?
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ellahzy(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

e money smile with wife bla bla bla bla.

grin grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
clefstone:
Publicity stunt turned sour
abeg jhurangry go sit dohn sadembarassed u dey wish am death b4 abi? Mtcheew
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by emitheo(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
jboy73:
Is it Sky B or SKIIBII.
what's skiibii
i'm starting 2 wonder
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Scarcitato(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
The aim had been achieved (Popularity nani)
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by EmagNig(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
why should he... money dey him head?
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
tchidi:
undecided

Skiibii had better go for an all round test and scan. I'm no Doctor, but frequent collapsing is not something to overlook. angry angry

Ehen, Kcee, I si na gini me? You don't know that bloggers will always have something to write? undecided undecided
yeah u r right jur,he should go for MC. This his third timeangry
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
emitheo:
i'm starting 2 wonder
wetin dey do u ppl sef angry
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Kufie:
Why is this meaningless bullshit on the frontpage?
no go die and be popular odeh oshi embarassed
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by fizdonchampion(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
I think skibii may be epileptic

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
The long anticipated track: Karmax @mcdowealth ft. sound prince @itz_soundprince - "IRE"
DOWNLOAD, LISTEN & ENJOY ------->
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0daf4a4
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2015
chiefololade:
I refuse to believe this wasn't staged
you only heard about skiibii's death,buh you never further ur investigation when he came back to life.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by LesbianBoy(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Kcee fuCck up! Its not everything you respond to especially on the internet. POOR Nigerians hate successful people with all their heart especially if the successful person is young. They must point to something negative as the reason for your success.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by wx9Z: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Skibbii is very stupid for thinking we care.. some guys have already dropped tribute tracks.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by kestolove95(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2015
E fit b true...na boys from dat tribe wey like money pass God...dem fit kill dem mama for moni....hmmmn,ibo boyz

2 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
He was Sacked, Now he has been suspended. Who's laughing at the way Kcee is exposing himself more than i do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Onliie(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Yes he did try to use him for money rituals
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by emitheo(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
vheMa:
wetin dey do u ppl sef angry
babe...as in??
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by bigtt76(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2015
He better sack Skiibii before hin finally die of over excitement grin smoking dat tin too much I guess

olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NrUKGv0speI/VdgSB4T1XKI/AAAAAAACJkc/XBs6lkEdOpw/s1600/E-1.jpg[/img]
Kcee has expressed disappointment that his brother and chairman of Five Star Music, E-Money is being dragged into the Skiibii death scandal.Speaking on Wazobia FM, Kcee said

“I’m disappointed with people on social media who said that my brother, E Money, used Skiibii for money rituals. What gets me even angrier is that now that he did not die, they are saying his head was too strong for the juju and that is why immediately I came into the country I decided to use this medium to clarify issues.”

“I was on tour with my producer, Soso Soberekon in Norway when the purported rumour of Skiibii’s death broke. Somebody called Soso to confirm the news and Soso called his boy who confirmed that Skiibii col­lapsed and was rushed to the hospital but he did not know what exactly was happening but it’s like Skiibii was dead and so he told the caller that skiibii was actually dead.

“I later got in touch with my brother, E-Money, who said he had instructed that Skiibii be transferred to another hospital immediately. So the whole issue was misconstrued because of Soso and he has been placed on suspension by the management.”

Commenting, Skiibii said that he was hale and hearty. His words:

“I’m alive and healthy. This is not the first time this is happening to me. It’s like a blackout which occurs anytime I’m over excited. It’s happened two times and the last time was when I was on a plane with another label mate. I thank God I’m okay.”

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/e-money-didnt-tried-to-use-skiibii-for.html

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ExInferis(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2015
jboy73:
Is it Sky B or SKIIBII.

what's skiibii

you might as well ask what is skelewu, sekem, eminado, dorobucci, etc
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ronald4lif(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2015
I'm glad I don't believe in superstition and it resultant effects. Had he died the poor E-money family would have been blamed for nothing. Money rituals ko, rituals ni.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ExInferis(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2015
VickJames:
I didn't see anything like that on social media. Which blog are you surfing, kcee?

it's all a name-dropping scam.

first, they make siikiibii, or whatevs his name is, popular (or infamous). Now they want to make E-Money a household name as well.

As Amaechi would say, All na wash.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ExInferis(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:
i miss news, real news.
I miss yesteryears when news was news
when you have to wait till 4pm for TV station to start telecasting
then you wait till 9pm for network news, with Fatima Abbas Hassan (rip)
when news was news, everything you hear/read in news was real, informative and educative

unlike today,
tonto dike in new picture
buhari shakes hand with onyeka
e money smile with wife
oshiomole buying plantain
cosy orjiakor flaunts boobs,
bla bla bla bla.

I miss the olden days. cry cry cry cry cry

the dreaded virus of Show Business has taken over. But less show, more business.

Meanwhile, i suspect Seun has secretly sold Nairaland to Linda Ikeji, else nothing can explain this rapid descent to the bottom.

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ExInferis(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2015
ogalandlord:
It seems Skiibii suffers from epilepsy or seizures. undecided

*cough* drugs *cough*
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Temysteve(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Omo e be like say dey wan use d guy 4 d renewal of their fame, na dem sabi coz e no concern mi..
On the tree receiving fresh air!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Valentine: Laura Ikeji Kisses Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.