Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee (25902 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by fireforfire: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
All dis na medicine afta death.
D publicity stunt dey were trying to pull no work as planned.
e back faya. pple reacted negatively to it so dem Limpopo master n co trying desperately to tidy dia fhuck up.

Nxt time no play dat kaind ruff play grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by mcmeffy(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol! Publicity stunt turned mess!
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by jerrymej(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2015
But who cares?!
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by cyril700(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
This one u r saying doesn't freak me, tribute song has already been cooked. And I must drop it and make my own publicity stunt too. Befor d song is banned am already a celebrity

2 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by teamfrabidel: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2015
that skibii boy na crazy pikin....you can also read why Why Late Ooni’s Wives Can’t Re-marry here- http://www.frabidel.com/2015/08/why-late-oonis-wives-cant-re-marry.html
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:
i miss news, real news.
I miss yesteryears when news was news
when you have to wait till 4pm for TV station to start telecasting
then you wait till 9pm for network news, with Fatima Abbas Hassan (rip)
when news was news, everything you hear/read in news was real, informative and educative

unlike today,
tonto dike in new picture
buhari shakes hand with onyeka
e money smile with wife
oshiomole buying plantain
cosy orjiakor flaunts boobs,
bla bla bla bla.

I miss the olden days. cry cry cry cry cry

Wetin dey vex me pass for bloggers nowadays bsay..."thesource"
Gone were the good olds days
Radio OYO!!!
The football match broadcast on radio they give hypertension.
NTA!!!
you can't beat the reach
its a pity say dem later beat the reach so tey NTA dey carry last wen it come to news.

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by patwilly(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2015
A brain aneurysm maybe?
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by mikron(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2015
witnezHD:
Weting concern Dangote concern
"who wants to be a millionaire?"
Wetin concern vulture with barber?

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by mikron(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:
i miss news, real news.
I miss yesteryears when news was news
when you have to wait till 4pm for TV station to start telecasting
then you wait till 9pm for network news, with Fatima Abbas Hassan (rip)
when news was news, everything you hear/read in news was real, informative and educative

unlike today,
tonto dike in new picture
buhari shakes hand with onyeka
e money smile with wife
oshiomole buying plantain
cosy orjiakor flaunts boobs,
bla bla bla bla.

I miss the olden days. cry cry cry cry cry

And who told u fatima abbas hassan is dead? U meant sele eradiri abi who?
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
KingTom:
E no bad but Na Abikulistic Ogbanjelosis. grin
what happened
I din't see you at the igwe's council meeting cool
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Kufie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
vheMa:
no go die and be popular odeh oshi embarassed

I'm sorry, I'm not a lowlife like you. I don't need fame. I'm already very fine. Keep struggling on Nairaland. It'll pay someday
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kufie:

I'm sorry, I'm not a lowlife like you. I don't need fame. I'm already very fine. Keep struggling on Nairaland. It'll pay someday
oloriburuku na hin u beangry
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Shebarh:
U do collapse each time ya excited u need a thorough checkup skibbi.. hope u don't collapse when ya on stage cos it will be a big blow to u...God is ya strength. . smiley

Kai makawhy?

This skilibi guy just kill his own career with this utterance.

He would have said any other thing like i was overstressed and not this trash he nailed himself with.
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Khez: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
They all need Jesus....
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by friends4ever(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nigerians with fake news since 1923
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by happney65: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Watch out for "I did not die" by skibi.. grin grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by tonimenia: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kcee, my Brother, Nigerians will always talk!

But, all i know is that, God is with your hustle.

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by kabaka1: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Shebarh:
U do collapse each time ya excited u need a thorough checkup skibbi.. hope u don't collapse when ya on stage cos it will be a big blow to u...God is ya strength. . smiley

Yes, he needs a total medical check up from an expert. This is not a funny case at all
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by nuelyoyo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
ayomutu:
Habaa,people too de do Abroko,

Order for timberland adidas puma am more interested call 08163314993
please how much are those shoes??
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by akudinaobi(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Stop taking solutions for highness ,if the normal beer or wiskey or rum is not enough why doing hard syrups just for highness in the name of inspiration
Mixing benylin and coke
Tra and don simon
Or local gin in hemp(monkey tail)
Skunk from the desert
Infact next time nah real death go come
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:
what happened

I din't see you at the igwe's council meeting cool
The colorful stone the white man gave me was dancing around. grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingTom:

The colorful stone the white man gave me was dancing around. grin
well....just so you know....your marriage was dissolved that evening cool
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:
well....just so you know....your marriage was dissolved that evening cool
may the gods be praised. grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingTom:
may the gods be praised. grin
but.... the elders want you to get hooked up real soon......because of your position in the palace, so they suggested few names cool
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:
but.... the elders want you to get hooked up real soon......because of your position in the palace, so they suggested few names cool
I would like to know who they suggested. smiley
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingTom:

I would like to know who they suggested. smiley
creamish trypa, nebila and angieberry were suggested smiley
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:
Hmmm but as a senior member of your council I should be allowed to go with the four of them. cool
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Trypa(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:

Plz what am I suggesting for n what was I suggested for plx?
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingTom:

Hmmm but as a senior member of your council I should be allowed to go with the four of them. cool
see this greedy nigga o grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Trypa(f): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingTom:

Kingtom plz fit mi in wat suggestion??
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:
see this greedy nigga o grin
Guy calm down jare abi fivesome no hungry you? grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Trypa:

Kingtom plz fit mi in wat suggestion??
See Tomfrench at once! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards / 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.