Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54417 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
alex81:

i missed it to oh. M Jst trying to be +ve here ok.
lolz. the happy part be say all ma mates run travel, me I balance dey munch my mama amala
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Another headcount for my LG today. Wassup wif u guys

Modified, sorry for wrong info earlier, just found out it wasn't another headcount but the regular inspection this time around
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
coollabman:

lol! which state?
Abia state o. BT seems dis one na just ma Li own sha
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
coollabman:

hmmm...
I Don get query o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
coollabman:

well! I never get query! I still dey wait.
Issoright, no shaking
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
coollabman:

Issoright, no shaking
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
coollabman:

Issoright, no shaking
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
agrovick:

I Don get query o
query bi bawo. make dem no try themselves o. jejely doing my countdown
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
coollabman:

yeah! cool na submission of final clearance dey on board now
akinyeleaa:
query bi bawo. make dem no try themselves o. jejely doing my countdown
Batch C! I hail o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Finally, I miraculously scaled thru the fucking headcount and got my cert yesterday, unfortunately most of my colleagues couldn't as they gave them some days extension, even the ones wey run travel come back. Alhamdulilah sha. team ex abiakopa
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by bollybees(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Finally, I miraculously scaled thru the fucking headcount and got my cert yesterday, unfortunately most of my colleagues couldn't as they gave them some days extension, even the ones wey run travel come back. Alhamdulilah sha. team ex abiakopa

How were you able to pull that? I am a batch A corp member I got queried, faced panel but I guess I won't know the outcome until pop next year.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2015
bollybees:

How were you able to pull that? I am a batch A corp member I got queried, faced panel but I guess I won't know the outcome until pop next year.
I just got lucky, bro. most of my colleagues got queried too and are having a week extension. they just skipped my number and I wasn't queried
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by shesAgem: 4:23am On Nov 24, 2015
For fashion tip and tricks Subscribe to BBM Channel C003ABC6A

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.