Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (54390 Views)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by akinyeleaa: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eating my amala and ewedu soup. #Teamwe'llgladlyacceptquery. I cannot come and die cos of NYSC

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Eating my amala and ewedu soup. #Teamwe'llgladlyacceptquery. I cannot come and die cos of NYSC

lol! grin grin grin olboy! we plenty o! wink wink
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Raalsalghul: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

lol! grin grin grin olboy! we plenty o! wink wink
Am telling you guy. We are much that didn't go. I don't even want to stress myself, am waiting to hear what the punishment will be.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Am telling you guy. We are much that didn't go. I don't even want to stress myself, am waiting to hear what the punishment will be.

honestly! i'm just itching to hear what's gonna happen
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Kennycyphers(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hehehe..they know themselves.. ..somewhere very close to Njikoka wink
What so u re my sister... Am from Njikoka,.. Enugwu-ukwu to be precised.
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Raalsalghul: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
coollabman:

honestly! i'm just itching to hear what's gonna happen
Na so!
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Sard(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
Sure,it is wink
Deal!
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by ngorluv: 5:00am On Aug 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

I no form actor I just talk wats up, some pple no dey go clearance buh dem dey get alert

Keep on saying what's on your mind... none of you has sat down to think abt what prompted this sudden decision by nysc. I heard It's the same loud mouth corpers like u braging abt not being on ground and still get paid that has caused this headcount
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by ngorluv: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

Taa which punishment mtchewww...make nysc come carry commot 4 my papa house na, hian, y am I bothered sef, nt like I go 4 clearance be4 or anything, I still get my undecidedalert

Clap for yourself..
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by mikelo147: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2015
What a mess,the reason I travelled is cus am the only head in my family,as in son..and my dad is sick for a long time now,serving@ondo state BA,2015 plis is it tru that if you miss this head count that you ll be discharge from nysc or extension of your service year cus me I don't even have a kobo and no one is helping me out plus my father's health,i feel their should call our attention if their like prove I ll come medical report and receipt of drugs ther should not be doing this cus this rush kills coppas is not good instead dey go tlk of alawi way no dey do dey tlk of head count,am posted inside one village no light what ll I be doing there
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2015
mikelo147:
What a mess,the reason I travelled is cus am the only head in my family,as in son..and my dad is sick for a long time now,serving@ondo state BA,2015 plis is it tru that if you miss this head count that you ll be discharge from nysc or extension of your service year cus me I don't even have a kobo and no one is helping me out plus my father's health,i feel their should call our attention if their like prove I ll come medical report and receipt of drugs ther should not be doing this cus this rush kills coppas is not good instead dey go tlk of alawi way no dey do dey tlk of head count,am posted inside one village no light what ll I be doing there

lol! grin all this long story is unnecessary. the real reason behind the head count is still shrouded in mystery. even Nysc officials at the local government level don't really know why it was done this way. the likely consequence for missing it is still unknown and all this talk of defaulters getting their service year extended is just mere speculation. so relax and I believe the punishment for defaulters will not be as severe as we all think. highest na query we go answer wink wink grin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by bobo65(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2015
In Abj, not everyone that got to d zonal office could sign cos d crowd was too much

I trust corpers na
Shey they said we should come n we did
It's not our fault that we couldn't sign cos their staff said they are tired n needed to go home

So any stupid consequence wey dem wan take, they should be sure corpers will strike back
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2015
agrovick:

See groove, yet I wonder why you were not on ground for the headcount considering Lagos is a lively place.
lol as I said before medical reasons embarassed I was told not to leave my father's house by my doctor to observe 15hrs rest... wink grin nyways am going to my lga this morning lemme know wasssup cool
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
bobo65:
In Abj, not everyone that got to d zonal office could sign cos d crowd was too much

I trust corpers na
It's not our fault that we couldn't sign cos their staff said they are tired n needed to go home

So any stupid consequence wey dem wan take, they should be sure corpers will strike back

bros na.so e be,I'm.serving at gwagalada and I was absent becos of two reasons
1. I lost my uncle on Friday and had to be present for d funeral.
2. my agent in benin called me to come moved my properties becos my house has been rented out and I had to go pack out and I don't even have accommodation in abj.
so tell me how was I to make it through all these stress? cry
bobo65:

I trust corpers na

2. my agent in benin called me to come moved my properties becos my house has been rented out and I had to go pack out and I don't even have accommodation in abj.
so tell me how was I to make it through all these stress?
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by ThatNova(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
fathomberry:

Na calabar south you dey??

municipal
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Kbraims(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
rooqee120:
that moment wen u traveled from kano to kogi for head count and *side eyes**
hehehe I wl grow wings...
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by STTITUS(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is what a friend sent to me. Let's verify its authenticity please.

This is to inform all Corp members absent during the nationwide compulsory headcount scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of August, 2015 that they should report to the NDHQ on the last Friday of this month to verify with authentication their purpose of absentia otherwise face dismissal.
Office of the DG
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by vocalprince(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hehehe..they know themselves.. ..somewhere very close to Njikoka wink
Ok! Do come back make U flex me na!!
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Raalsalghul: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
STTITUS:
This is what a friend sent to me. Let's verify its authenticity please.

This is to inform all Corp members absent during the nationwide compulsory headcount scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of August, 2015 that they should report to the NDHQ on the last Friday of this month to verify with authentication their purpose of absentia otherwise face dismissal.
Office of the DG
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by bobo65(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
johnson157:

so tell me how was I to make it through all these stress? cry

so tell me how was I to make it through all these stress?

eaya
its well
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by tolacp: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
They are high! Nonsense pipu
Ademat7:
This message sent to my LGI and he forwarded it to my CLO

"You are to direct all your LGLs to take attendance/census of all corps members this weekend. Note those absent and forward report to DG by email without failure first thing on monday 24th August, 2015. No excuse or failure will be entertained. Pass this message to other State Cordinators. Acknowledge rec". The exercise will take place on saturday/sunday in all LG Cc: yokiti,lalasticlala. Pls move to FP for corpers dt hv traveled to know latest update
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yeah cheesy I was able to do d head count today cool tongue and I can confirm it has something to do with allowance embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Yeah cheesy I was able to do d head count today cool tongue and I can confirm it has something to do with allowance embarassed
Are u serious. Gbese re o
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
agrovick:

Are u serious. Gbese re o
yeah I went der today after much "oh you are just coming now bah" I told them d medical story and the told me to write my name and asked for my bank and dey brought out that clearance booklet that u write ur details and bank and ticked my name... Told me I was lucky cuz dey wer closing the headcount stuff wen I walked in grin cool #Godwin
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Chibabi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
cupidora:
Lol. One village in Umuahia south called Nsirimo. What about you?
Awomukwu @ ikwuano LGA. Thou m close to Umuahia
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
yeah I went der today after much "oh you are just coming now bah" I told them d medical story and the told me to write my name and asked for my bank and dey brought out that clearance booklet that u write ur details and bank and ticked my name... Told me I was lucky cuz dey wer closing the headcount stuff wen I walked in grin cool #Godwin
Cool, don't forget to pay ur dues
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
agrovick:

Cool, don't forget to pay ur dues
what dues undecided
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by agrovick(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
what dues undecided
Nairaland mention dues, I'm the officer in charge
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by davolas(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
we await d consequences,hit like u missed d headcount

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
davolas:
we await d consequences,hit like u missed d headcount

*yimu* cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by megawax8: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mizzzbeee:

Errrm, what you just said has started giving me cause for concern o.

Someone told me, ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS THE REGULAR RUMOUR, that it has to do with allowance. That there's going to be a roll out of the new nysc pay structure, talked about an increment but said its going to be those present during the headcount that'll get the new pay while others remain on the old till I think you give a cogent reason you were absent and prove you are not a ghost corper.

The source said she was told by a colonel close to the DG but like I said I STILL DON'T BELIEVE

*I missed the headcount*
Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by STTITUS(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided
megawax8:

Errrm, what you just said has started giving me cause for concern o.

Someone told me, ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS THE REGULAR RUMOUR, that it has to do with allowance. That there's going to be a roll out of the new nysc pay structure, talked about an increment but said its going to be those present during the headcount that'll get the new pay while others remain on the old till I think you give a cogent reason you were absent and prove you are not a ghost corper.

The source said she was told by a colonel close to the DG but like I said I STILL DON'T BELIEVE

*I missed the headcount*
That's a rumour jor... There can't be anything like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.