Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! (7647 Views)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by Koolmexxi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
drss:
grin You go blame me? I love sci-fi movies smiley
Trust me if wishes were horses ehn, I for don turn cowboy since
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by Nemesis99(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
if the Nigerian army decides to get one of these, I bet the bokoharam sponsors are gonna get one for the boko boys also
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by juddexy2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Too much of film dey cause this thing..
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by drss(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Trust me if wishes were horses ehn, I for don turn cowboy since
Na be lie. grin
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by knowledgeable: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
drss:
Imagine Nigerian army having set of APUs like these for defence? Sheacow Boko haram go hear am.

one well aimed rpg will shatter all it mechanical parts.
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by mikolo80: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
baralatie:

these robots or mechs are designed to have ultra super scan and heat sensors.it will locate its targets before they can even initiate an attack. with the backup firepower that it carries ,a 50 cal rocket is actual a joke.

that is according to movie specs!
if I pour ice water for head ,hide behind vehicle wreck and fire tow, dragon or swingshot with 3 click range nko
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
mikolo80:
if I pour ice water for head ,hide behind vehicle wreck and fire tow, dragon or swingshot with 3 click range nko
a fighting machine like that is designed to SCANi.e.it can SEE movement within its radius of scan.
your present rifle have impact range if 500m.
you will expect this monster to be scanning 650m radius with at least ultra spectrum I.e. it can see you before you launch an attack
to get close you will need to hide under a lead installation or anything that will not allow its scan to penetrate.
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by mikolo80: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
baralatie:

a fighting machine like that is designed to SCANi.e.it can SEE movement within its radius of scan.
your present rifle have impact range if 500m.
you will expect this monster to be scanning 650m radius with at least ultra spectrum I.e. it can see you before you launch an attack
to get close you will need to hide under a lead installation or anything that will not allow its scan to penetrate.
lead is for X-ra
I said tow, swingshot not rifle so your obviously outdated already and these are Vietnam era weapons
imagine if they had harpoons et al
shiee, even ordinary land mine Will take that thing out.
you can hide behind fire for the thermal scanner
behind metal for the motion detector
get to blind spot, shoot
expensive heap of scrap metal
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by baralatie(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
mikolo80:

lead is for X-ra
I said tow, swingshot not rifle so your obviously outdated already and these are Vietnam era weapons
imagine if they had harpoons et al
shiee, even ordinary land mine Will take that thing out.
you can hide behind fire for the thermal scanner
behind metal for the motion detector
get to blind spot, shoot
expensive heap of scrap metal
first question
1.can ultra violet spectrum pass through lead barrier.
2.what is the approach distance for an effective attack using a swing shot.guy do you have scanner vision from 1km away.you best distance is 500m
or you target is one biiigggg rabbit that you can see a mike off
3.at your local airport how are metel objects detected
4.now you have changed from ice water to hiding behind fire.(hian,you use this tactic for search and rescue and not to initiate an attack)
5.do you even know the present tanks have anti mine detectors

if you had gone against one of these machines.your crew would have been toast.
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by francoray(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
It will make sense
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by EmmySparky(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
I hate sci-fi movies so am not too familiar with such machines...and op this things aint real...those specs are movie specs...
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by dayodare49o: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
baralatie:

the real life spec will be a compact battle tank with titanium steel and what we have
will be
1.satellite scan
2.radar scan
3.super guns two on board
4.night vision
5. shells launcher capability
6.anti mine detector
7.surface to air launch capability
8.360° rotating capabilty
9.vertical propulsion capability(optional)

TLW 0.2.1 malware will turn them to anti-owners. This will be installed into them through coroner ejection and 48 degree C
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
dayodare49o:
TLW 0.2.1 malware will turn them to anti-owners. This will be installed into them through coroner ejection and 48 degree C
how do you upload it to a commissioned machine!
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by 3kay945(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
baralatie:

not like matrix but it is close.it comes in five (5) seasons.
it is all about the war between man and aliens with their mech battle machines.
try it

May I know the film you referred to?
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
3kay945:

May I know the film you referred to?
falling skies

1 Like

Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by dayodare49o: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
baralatie:

how do you upload it to a commissioned machine!
through a program called NHCTS
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by mikolo80: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
baralatie:

first question
1.can ultra violet spectrum pass through lead barrier.

never heard of uv except for blue ray
Will be blinded by fire like infra read
or even heat blanket

2.what is the approach distance for an effective attack using a swing shot.guy

launcher 3 clicks
tracking unit can 'lay in wait '

do you have scanner vision from 1km away.you best distance is 500m

this is not a rifle

or you target is one biiigggg rabbit that you can see a mike off

ed 209 is the big rabbit

3.at your local airport how are metel objects detected

Boko does not use airport lounges

4.now you have changed from ice water to hiding behind fire.(hian,you use this tactic for search and rescue and not to initiate an attack)

remembered that cold water can't be sustained (you'd freeze)
but warm plate of metal can accommodat

5.do you even know the present tanks have anti mine detectors

either way they have been immobilized
counts as a strategic 'kill '

if you had gone against one of these machines.your crew would have been toast.
it's man made
it can be man destroyed
we are the ultimate predator
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by sunkoye: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Habba oga u wiked o....we still need sum pple to investigate na.. grin
Re: Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! by drss(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
EmmySparky:
I hate sci-fi movies so am not too familiar with such machines...and op this things aint real...those specs are movie specs...
Yes I know they are from movies but don't underrate America.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Who Jumped Into The Lagoon Is ALIVE!! / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China / 2023 Polls: NASS Under Pressure To Pass Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.