Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? (2407 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by ronald4lif(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hope there were no undies included. embarassed
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hope there were no undies included. embarassed
of course what do u expect
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

It is a biigggggggg tabbbbbbooooo in Niigeerrrrriiiaaaaa for a man to mix water with detergent and waaaaassssshhh cloth! Abomination in the land cheesy grin cheesy cheesy kai some people are funny, OP u no get work abi?

grin grin grin abiooo. Madam we the council of the women need to fine the woman. What do you think?
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:
Mtchewwwww

OP na your type dey put confusion between two happily married people.
Mind your business. In fact get your own wife.
If you had yours you won't be fixated on theirs.

Haba coco, op is only trying to make sure that abomination does not continue. He is preserving our culture.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

It is a biigggggggg tabbbbbbooooo in Niigeerrrrriiiaaaaa for a man to mix water with detergent and waaaaassssshhh cloth! Abomination in the land cheesy grin cheesy cheesy kai some people are funny, OP u no get work abi?
y me na. I am not the jobless husband
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by ronald4lif(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

of course what do u expect

Babuu. Fafafa foul. embarassed

Why didn't he do the laundry inside or their home don't have an en-suite bathrooms, at least to conserve his prestige around neighbours.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Pidggin(f): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin abiooo. Madam we the council of the women need to fine the woman. What do you think?

Yes o my sister lol grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Pidggin(f): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin busy bodi like u lol, wetin concern u? So u no dey wash cloth abi?! Anyway, the man is a good man that's why he is helping his wife out, FYI he will be rewarded in kind later on because ladies are turned on by guys that help them with chores, learn from him.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nothing wrong with a husband doing laundry for his wife. I know of a man that enjoys doing it. It doesn't make him less a man.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's some serious abomicountry, OP you better come to that man's aid before she finishes him kpatakpata.

She don wash put give am.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

So he's jobless because he's doing his laundry.

Let's wait and see if you won't do your laundry when you get married. Shebi you're using nairaland as your reality.
No be so life be o.

You will do your laundry, clean your toilet, do dishes, cook, change your kids dirty diapers and so on and so forth.
Not only you doing all that but with your wife.

Even if she's the type that thinks it's ok to do it all as a woman, She won't be always available and sometimes you will have to step in to do it.
God help you then if marry the type that doesn't think she's supposed to do it all.

Better prepare yourself.

That man you're insulting as jobless is a hands-on husband and father. Emulate him.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

Haba coco, op is only trying to make sure that abomination does not continue. He is preserving our culture.

Lol. Don't mind him.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin busy bodi like u lol, wetin concern u? So u no dey wash cloth abi?! Anyway, the man is a good man that's why he is helping his wife out, FYI he will be rewarded in kind later on because ladies are turned on by guys that help them with chores, learn from him.
am not surprised this is coming from a female. so if I don't wash clothes, my wife will not let my do my martial press up. as my niggas will say 'Werey ni eyin obirin like'
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by freecocoa(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

Don't mind coco, she's president of the women who use jazz to tie their husbands, instead of her to condemn this type of thing, she's disrespecting the almighty OP.

Coco repent o. angry
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:

So he's jobless because he's doing his laundry.

Let's wait and see if you won't do your laundry when you get married. Shebi you're using nairaland as your reality.
No be so life be o.

You will do your laundry, clean your toilet, do dishes, cook, change your kids dirty diapers and so on and so forth.
Not only you doing all that but with your wife.

Even if she's the type that thinks it's ok to do it all as a woman, She won't be always available and sometimes you will have to step in to do it.
God help you then if marry the type that doesn't think she's supposed to do it all.

Better prepare yourself.

That man you're insulting as jobless is a hands-on husband and father. Emulate him.
emulate ko stimulate ni
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Don't mind coco, she's president of the women who use jazz to tie their husbands, instead of her to condemn this type of thing, she's disrespecting the almighty OP.

Coco repent o. angry

LOL. I totally agree. If coco is not careful, we will fine her too along with OP's wife.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

LOL. I totally agree. If coco is not careful, we will fine her too along with OP's wife.
Yea, let this be a warning to such women, we won't tolerate this type of nonsense anymore.

#Weareoutforblood

grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

emulate ko stimulate ni

Na bachelorhood dey worry you.
When you marry you'll see life is not nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea, let this be a warning to such women, we won't tolerate this type of nonsense anymore.

#Weareoutforblood

grin cheesy grin

lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Pidggin(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

am not surprised this is coming from a female. so if I don't wash clothes, my wife will not let my do my martial press up. as my niggas will say 'Werey ni eyin obirin like'

Mma boo wa shogbo? Iwo ni were ni e. Anyway, you can take my advice if u want, it's for your own good grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
What did I do? cheesy

Ok I repent.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Pidggin(f): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

emulate ko stimulate ni

Oya castigate and if u like investigate, start from their gate, it's not too late to start debate no wait grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Oya castigate and if u like investigate, start from their gate, it's not too late to start debate no wait grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by charijee(f): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

The husband is the head naw cheesy

On a serious note, it is wrong in traditional settings. The man's family would think the wife has jazzed the husband.

A wife who lets her husband do the laundry is a bad wife.
You're kidding right? shocked
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by ireneidiva(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
charijee:
You're kidding right? shocked
It's sarcasm duh
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by thelish(f): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
kayo80:
Yes...but pls, no undies.
u fit lick d main thing, but u can't touch d cover?? lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by kayo80(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
thelish:
u fit lick d main thing, but u can't touch d cover?? lol

Well, when I am licking the main thing, I am in a sexual mood...but washing undies is work na.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
kayo80:

Well, when I am licking the main thing, I am in a sexual mood...but washing undies is work na.
lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by ivyT(f): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

The husband is the head naw cheesy

On a serious note, it is wrong in traditional settings. The man's family would think the wife has jazzed the husband.

A wife who lets her husband do the laundry is a bad wife.

na wa 4 u o..bad wife indeed
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by thelish(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=kayo80 post=37232764]

Well, when I am licking the main thing, I am in a sexual mood...but washing undies is work na. [/quote ) At least I like ur honesty say u dey lick.Lmao. If u want to wash, be in a sexual-washing mood too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extended Family Painting / My Parents Still Flogs Me At 19! Please Advice Needed / Someone Pregnanted My Sister And Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.