Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari (33351 Views)

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Blackfire(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Don't worry we are digging up evidence....

Like the way they denied keystone arrangee , alas the truth came out, and the Almighty integrity buhari is just another scam artist
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Northmall:
Wouldn't y'all be surprised if Buhari isn't declared winner in the upcoming elections? What Nigerians should be more concerned about is how to reject the already doctored election results.

exactly
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by ogatboy(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Please the way the word integrity is used, I think the English dictionary should redefine integrity because it means being able to manipulate sensible people in Nigeria. Everyone now is shouting integrity this and integrity that.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...as long as it doesn't fit your narrative, then it's all a lie...pathetic lots grin

Go away joor
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by vankaid: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
GEJ was truly a fool.

Sack Jega while you could, he no fit.

Later later na the same Jega Bleep am up.

See how this man just installed the person that will deliver him without questions and damming everybody.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Akinz0126(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
HerexG:
This election would act as a litmus test

Let's see how efficient and dedicated you will be to your new appointment

Just hope the seat won't be too hot for you, cos Naija people are one of the world most difficult people to lead cheesy

I tell you she should take a queue from prof Jega...When Jona won in 2011 they sang for him calling him all sort of names ranging from buga,langa,janga to mention buh a few. Fast forward to 2015 they sang his praise cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Sholaco: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP members r very useless

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019
By
HerexG:
This election would act as a litmus test

Just hope the seat won't be too hot for you, cos Naija people are one of the world most difficult people to lead cheesy
Too big a risk
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by GBAREN: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019
You are not married to Buhari son, why dont you tells us your relationship with Buhari? But see below

Elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai gave an interview to the Tribune Newspaper and he allegedly criticised the appointment of Mrs Zakari in that interview. He said that he knew Mrs Zakari's father very well (her father was the Emir of Kazaure). He said he knew her father before he became Emir and that her father married Buhari's sister, so it was wrong of Buhari to appoint her as INEC chair.

Which do we take

I did not criticize her appointment. A reporter only asked me to help him know about her if she was related to President Buhari. I said she was not. She is not even a blood relation of his. What happened is her father married the senior assistant to President Buhari and Buhari went to Kazaure, where her father is from, and stayed there for some time because of the way her father took him like a son.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151002032610/http://www.mailexpressonline.com/buhari-is-not-a-democrat-yakasai/

But for the fact that they have some sort of relationship be it Blood or mutual she is not suppose to be near that collation center
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by 5sims(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019

Just hope the seat won't be too hot for you, cos Naija people are one of the world most difficult people to lead

She was appointed by GEJ, PMB only gave a nod for another 5 years
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by braveboi4life: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2019
But your mother is his sister,he grew up in your fathers house,whether Jonathan appointed her or not it is inconsequential, the moment Buhari assumed presidency she should have been shown the exit door,just to demonstrate the neutrality in the electoral process.We have more competent people that can do the job.
Your uncles gimmicks is to rig the election,he did same in Osun,refused to sign electoral amendment act and has sworn to militarize regions where he is not popular. We say no to rigging.
Back to daura project is a reality
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by WaffenSS(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2019
zlantanfan:
This woman was given her job on merit under an independent inec in a PDP regime.

She was screened and cleared by the NASS.

She has been carrying on her job to the best of her ability and conducted the 2015 general election (which was adjudged to be free and fair) with no mention of her been buhari cousin.

Why is she suddenly been a subject of discussion when appointed by inec based on her antecedents with the commission for another position by merit

Don't waste your breath.

Even if a DNA test was conducted, PDP and its resident zombies would still dispute the results.

Since PDP has no positive legacy to promote themselves with, they'll clutch at straws to create scandals out of thin air, on account that their raucous and vacuous supporters thrive on libel, calumny and slander as talking points.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Corrinthians(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Thank God for this thread.

Pdp is too desperate to get back into our treasury with their filthy hands.

God pass una.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
But You Are His Niece.Deny Or Confirm
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Shikini: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2019
2015 post goes direct to homepage?
Lol, seems like NAIRALAND is definitely collecting their share of the booty from Buhari's campaign
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Speedo17(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Not only is Amina Zakari President Buhari’s niece, she also worked with PMB at PTF which he Chaired under Abacha. Their collabo is even tighter than Wizkid and Tiwa Savage or Davido and DJECOOL The rigging album they are planning is already trending in INEC. When you see Amina and Buhari’s plan to rig the 2019 election, you will sing Burna Boy’s Ye by force! #RenosDarts

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by able1993(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Game of power is very dirty, you have to put loyal people in strategic places in order to stay long, I don't blame Buhari, it has been like that since the world started......

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by bootstrap(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
As much as i feel the timing is quite not very right, i dnt believe it will be fair to deny anyone their legitimate position, one they are qualified, by virtue of whom their father married. Except evidence abound of irregularities in the persons promotion or evidence of incompetence.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by chivic(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
zlantanfan:
This woman was given her job on merit under an independent inec in a PDP regime.

She was screened and cleared by the NASS.

She has been carrying on her job to the best of her ability and conducted the 2015 general election (which was adjudged to be free and fair) with no mention of her been buhari cousin.

Why is she suddenly been a subject of discussion when appointed by inec based on her antecedents with the commission for another position by merit

Point of correction should was appointed into INEC by the PDP lead government as a representative of the APC to witness the transparent nature of the electoral process.But the appointment as acting INEC Boss and this current appointment where by this current system.
The apprehension is because of the recently concluded election in EKITI and OSUN which she oversaw as the head of operations.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by jmaine: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
Why is 2015 thread making front page in 2019,who does that

Can Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala and OAM4J give an explanation to this obvious blatant hatchet job for the APC led government.

What precedence are we setting by sending a three year old thread that is based on tactical falsehood to the front page cos the allegation is on her being a Buhari niece not daughter inlaw

Appears all is not well with the perceived balanced moderation of the politics section.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Cramybird(f): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2019
2015?
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by SaintLucia: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Na your papa conduct the marriage abi. Buhari and Amina are not related. This same woman used to work for Jigawa PDP governor in the past. She also work as a special assistant to Obasanjo. She was appointed by Jonathan and was part of those that conducted the 2011 President election in which Buhari lost. Tell PDP to tell you another lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by jmaine: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Cramybird:
2015?

I feel bad for the nairaland brand noticing this as well.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by sonofthunder: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2019
newsteller:
The acting INEC Chairman, Mrs. Amina Bala Zakari speaks on her new responsibilities, the preparations for the governorship elections in Kogi and Bayelsa states and denies she is an in-law to President Muhammadu Buhari.

What are the things left undone by the former INEC chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, which you have to contend with now?

There is a lot that has been done in terms of processes to conduct credible elections. The main issue now is to make our staff and internal processes more efficient. It has been a tough five years. When we came in five years ago, it was like a new commission. We did a lot of restructuring, re-organisation and strategic planning. So many things were happeningCVR, permanent voter cards, electionand the commission is the only agency that can conduct governorship elections and by-elections. So it wasn’t an easy five years. But thank God, we were able to surpass the expectations of Nigerians.

Within those processes, however, we discovered a lot of human errors. Things that could be done easily were made more difficult because of the understanding of Nigerians, training of ad hoc staff and so many other issues. So, the concentration now is to inculcate some values. People need to understand that they have to work on a daily basis. They have to utilise their processes. In fact, we are working on a business process review, and I am chairing the committee. We have gone far in mapping out our business processes. All we need now is to keep on sensitising the staff so that we can have a changed management.

We have done all we needed to do in terms of restructuring and re-organisation. But there is change management and that is one of the handover notes. The other handover issue is increased use of technology in the electoral process. I believe the use of technology increases transparency and efficiency of any process and we also need to sensitize our staff on the need to be ICT-efficient. This is the message I gave them all.

In every election now, we must ensure that the staff is adequately trained. We must provide capacity building. We must go back and get those who are technologically ready, because if God willing I am allowed to continue, we are going to increase the use of technology. Even in our day to day activities, we realise we have a dearth of data management. After an election, you don’t know who conducted the elections. Who were the ad hoc officials? So that we can have a data bank of who has done elections before, so we could use them. With little training, you could re-use them, but every time we want to have an election now, we have to start all over again. So, if we have hands at the lower level who are technology-savvy in the use of computer, data management would not be an issue.

I can’t say the general is my in-law. I am not married to his son and my daughter is not married to him. That is what I understand about being an in-law. But obviously, in life, you have acquaintances, people you have known. But I think people should not get distracted by this ‘family or no family’. Am I competent? Can I deliver? Can I conduct my affairs with integrity? The President’s message is for people to be honest and to have integrity

READ MORE: http://www.greatloaded.net/im-not-married-to-buharis-son-says-inec-chairman-amina-zakari/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/22/im-not-married-to-buharis-son-says-inec-chairman-amina-zakari/

But I think people should not
get distracted by this ‘family or no
family’. Am I competent? Can I
deliver? Can I conduct my affairs with
integrity? The President’s message is
for people to be honest and to have
integrity
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Mcreloaded(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Why miss lead Nigerians. I have gone through the internet and all news concerning this INEC matter and no where was it stated that you are married to the president's son.
Haba why can't you people just say the truth without unnecessary animosity to issues.
All I have gathered is that you are the president's neice. How does being a neice relate to u being an inlaw
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by introvertme: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
PDP members r very useless
Same with APC, very stupid parties.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by ehissi(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2019
They said she is buhari's niece, not Buhari's in-law, olodo bloggers and zombies
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by zlantanfan: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
chivic:

Point of correction should was appointed into INEC by the PDP lead government as a representative of the APC to witness the transparent nature of the electoral process.But the appointment as acting INEC Boss and this current appointment where by this current system.
The apprehension is because of the recently concluded election in EKITI and OSUN which she oversaw as the head of operations.
she was appointed in "2011" as a "National Electoral Commissioner " by gej and not as a representative of anything external as you put it.

BTW, Apc was formed in February 2013 two years after her already merited appointment into inec.

I don't even have the time to lecture you on what the position of national electoral commissioner entails as first appointment since you don't even know what you are spewing.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by ehissi(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
They said she is President Buhari's niece and not in-law, olodo bloggers and zombies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / Many Injured As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja (photos, Video) / Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.