Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari (33350 Views)

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by jmaine: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
ehissi:
They said she is President Buhari's niece and not in-law, olodo bloggers and zombies

It is a 2015 thread pushed to the Front page grin.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by ehissi(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
jmaine:

It is a 2015 thread pushed to the Front page grin.

Courtesy APC, Nairaland Zonal headquarters....... angry

1 Share

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by romzy33: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
infocabal:
But your father married from Buhari’s Family then na.. Why don't you deny that?

Aren't you a family now?..

No smoke with without fire.. Very controversial
get sense block head in Jesus name
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Wallade(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4939695/leave-amina-zakari-alone-group

"The only reason advanced against her appointment is the alleged claim that she is a niece of Mr. President; a position she has never abused since President Buhari came to power in 2015".

The truth always hold despite the impediments and lies.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by jmaine: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
ehissi:

Courtesy APC, Nairaland Zonal headquarters....... angry

Am brutally suprised... shocked
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Yoighaman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
zlantanfan:
This woman was given her job on merit under an independent inec in a PDP regime.

She was screened and cleared by the NASS.

She has been carrying on her job to the best of her ability and conducted the 2015 general election (which was adjudged to be free and fair) with no mention of her been buhari cousin.

Why is she suddenly been a subject of discussion when appointed by inec based on her antecedents with the commission for another position by merit

In what capacity did she act then? What is her new role? Answers these questions yourself.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by adaifx: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
I tried my best not to comment on politics section cause it seems most people here don’t know how to reason cricticaly or even think for themselves. Yes the previous government appointed her so it won’t seem inec has been compromised by Jonathan cronies. Now it is Buhari time, the lady isn’t supposed to be part of the election cause it will put the intergity of the electoral process in question since they are related.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by budaatum: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
netpro:
She was appointed under PDP, so why all the wailing?
I think she was Jonathan's sister's brother at the time, and married to.......

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by budaatum: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
Why is 2015 thread making front page in 2019,who does that
Because we were here in 2015 and its still relevant.
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by budaatum: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Blackfire:
Don't worry we are digging up evidence....

Like the way they denied keystone arrangee , alas the truth came out, and the Almighty integrity buhari is just another scam artist
What truth? Show me please so I can stop with my sai bubuing all over the place!
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by budaatum: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
zlantanfan:
she was appointed in "2011" as a "National Electoral Commissioner " by gej and not as a representative of anything external as you put it.

BTW, Apc was formed in February 2013 two years after her already merited appointment into inec.

I don't even have the time to lecture you on what the position of national electoral commissioner entails as first appointment since you don't even know what you are spewing.
Please o, don't despair. You may think your response is to the quoted, but I am here too, reading, and you have educated me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by StOla: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This paid post is obviously an attempt to distract the truth !!! nobody ever said she is Buhari sons wife but Buharis niece , can Amina Zakari come out and deny that she is not Buharis niece? HELL NO!!!

You want people to deny when you that is asserting a family relationship has not provided any proof?

Is it that her parent (Father or Mother) that is Buhari's sibling does not have a name?

Why do you just love making a fool of yourself?

Anyway, I trust it is your psychological destruction of Buhari that you promised, that you are executing aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by StOla: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
adaifx:
I tried my best not to comment on politics section cause it seems most people here don’t know how to reason cricticaly or even think for themselves. Yes the previous government appointed her so it won’t seem inec has been compromised by Jonathan cronies. Now it is Buhari time, the lady isn’t supposed to be part of the election cause it will put the intergity of the electoral process in question since they are related.

You that boast of reasoning critically, you mean Jonathan appointed a family relation of his major opponent in 2011 and 2015 to INEC office, so as to appear fair?

In your critical reasoning, you failed to ask for evidence of this alleged family relationship with Buhari, then conclude it will affect the integrity of the election, even when the allegation of family ties has been denied by the woman in question, but those still alleging like you have not provided proof?

You should have tried your best harder not to comment and ridicule yourself like you just did.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by Mrjo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
netpro:
She was appointed under PDP, so why all the wailing?
Mccullum:
Some miscreants claiming foolishly that she's appointed by Buhari without knowing that it was Jonathan appointed her before Buhari came to power.
stop saying nonsense, she was made inec chairman after jega's resignation in 2015 by Buhari
Re: I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari by jude79(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.