Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank (866 Views)

Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot / Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Following the claims that former Governor Chibuike Amaechi had looted the sum of $737 million through a United states bank called Bancorp, Amaechi through his media aide, David Iyofor has released a statement denying that the stories are fabricated and completely untrue.
Below is a press statement..
Our attention has been drawn to fake stories making the rounds on the Internet and social media about former Rivers State Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. The stories are all what they are- concocted and failed attempts to ridicule the person and achievements of Rt. Hon. Amaechi. Our initial reaction was to ignore them, but to clear the doubts of those concerned we have decided to issue this statement.
There is absolutely no truth in fabricated story saying Amaechi has an account with a Bank in Minnesota, USA; same as the concocted write-up alleging that CNN’s Christiane Amanpour accused Amaechi of corruption. They even went ahead to say Amaechi wrote to Bancorp and another bank in Switzerland stating that the said funds were deposited in error. This is absolutely false.
It is important for the public to note that no such account or accounts exists. There is also no story of Amanpour linking the former governor with any corruption issue or case whatsoever, not on CNN or any verified news source or website associated with Amanpour.
These are all lies, concocted in an attempt to put the public against the acclaimed people’s governor whose achievements as governor of Rivers State speaks volumes and drew admiration and accolades from within and outside Nigeria.
All these fictitious stories are the product of the ill imaginations of wicked and unscrupulous people opposed to Amaechi; those jealous and at unease with his continued rise in the country and beyond; those whose life ambition is to pull Amaechi down.
We therefore urge the people to discard and disregard the unfounded rumours. They are all fake.
RT. HON. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI MEDIA OFFICE
August 21, 2015

For more news please visit the website http://watchdognews.net/amaechi-reacts-the-stories-are-false-i-have-no-account-with-bancorp-bank/
Re: Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by drealjyde(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
okay o! We are watching!
Re: Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by Nairalandar: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kai! Amechi Who We Go Ask?
Re: Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ameachi is either lying or saying the truth.

Me thinks that someone in his party is playing the game of chess with his career.. Amaechi - #Pawn #Chief driver #errand boy

Wike is warming up with the probe of his past administrative activities in Rivers state

Amaechi is the looser in all this...
Re: Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by JusticeSeeker: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Long before now I knew Amaechi will not disappoint me. if these concocted stories were true, the toothless efcc under GEJ the looting supervisor would've grown some incisors so they can expose Amaechi. these are useless lies sold to the gullible unsuspecting citizens.
Re: Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank by kocin: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
watching from afar

(1) (Reply)

Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe / 38 Topless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident / Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF) Deserves Our Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.