Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe (866 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by RepEnugu(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
the ibibios have oil in their land....yorubas are parasites..
the ibibioland is more developed than yorubaland.
Cc totoslayer princedebola201 kestolove

thunder fire yoruba people both the living and dead......
yorubas are pigs,idiots and criminals...
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by DaBullIT(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
hehehehe
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by QueenEdna(f): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ are jst looking to start a tribal war right , pls post something more constructive...tanks
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ibibio is just one of the many tribes in Akwa Ibom State. Although Akwa Ibom is the largest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria, the mainstay of our economy, there is no conflict between the Yorubas and the Ibibios, except the one that the OP is about to create. As Biafrans, our struggle for self determination must remain civil, calculative and resolute, because we will need Nigerians to come to Biafra on tourism. Lets jaw jaw not war war.
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by google1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
who let this one out, please go back to your ward 💉
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by uniklinkum(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
I would have given you a piece of my vitriol, I just report to the moderators to take care of you.
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by EasternLion: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
I like this.

Yoruba, na we and una.

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
RepEnugu:
the ibibios have oil in their land....yorubas are parasites..
the ibibioland is more developed than yorubaland.
Cc totoslayer princedebola201 kestolove

thunder fire yoruba people both the living and dead......
yorubas are pigs,idiots and criminals...
I am Ibibio. Ibibios are peace-loving people and we do not try to measure up to others. We do not see the Yorubas or Igbos as competitors. We are our own rivals.

The Igbos and Yorubas can mudsling as long as they want to but the Ibibios recognize the fact that you want to use the Ibibios as pawns in your treacherous games. We are smart enough to recognize that.

We'd hold our peace...until you bring the war to us. It's better you don't though. Those who did are still recounting their nightmarish ordeals.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by RepEnugu(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I am Ibibio. Ibibios are peace-loving people and we do not try to measure up to others. We do not see the Yorubas or Igbos as competitors. We are our own rivals.

The Igbos and Yorubas can mudsling as long as they want to but the Ibibios recognize the fact that you want to use the Ibibios as pawns in your treacherous games. We are smart enough to recognize that.

We'd hold our peace...until you bring the war to us. It's better you don't though. Those who did are still recounting their nightmarish ordeals.smiley
chill bro,this just a counter-thread to 'ijaws should replace igbos as majority tribe in nigeria'
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by Sall(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
@deop sentiment will kill you before your time
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by RepEnugu(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sall:
@deop sentiment will kill you before your time
hypocrite,didn't you see the thread your yorubaboon brother first created?

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by JohnQueen(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ibibio T.I.D, buh my guy you still never justify your thread topic.
Re: Ibibio Should Replace Yoruba As Majority Tribe by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
RepEnugu:
chill bro,this just a counter-thread to 'ijaws should replace igbos as majority tribe in nigeria'
Which lends further credence to the assertion in my first post, doesn't it?
Ibibios aren't pawns to be used in your sick game with the Yorubas.

Whenever it seems you're beginning to lose sight of that fact, we'd reiterate it.♦

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

38 Topless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident / Appointing New PDP Chair, A Waste Of Time – Fayose / Ojuelegba Accident: Container Truck Owner Arraigned In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.