Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

More Igbos To Join Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Igbos To Join Islam (3062 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / 13-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Bayelsa Forced To Join Islam / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Igbos To Join Islam by MightySparrow: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
We need more igbos like Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike who recently and voluntarily joined Islam to fulfil his vow following President Muhammadu Buhari's victory April's presidential election in the religion of peace to evangelise his people.
This will open the eyes of Igbos to the love the northerners and indeed Muslim Ummah have for them.
More so, the Igbos need to embrace others with open heart and hand and see we can o - exist together in our diversity like this brave chap who dares to go beyond tribal and religion divides.

1 Like

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by HungerBAD: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SeverusSnape(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
MightySparrow:
[s]We need more igbos like Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike who recently and voluntarily joined Islam to fulfil his vow following President Muhammadu Buhari's victory April's presidential election in the religion of peace to evangelise his people.
This will open the eyes of Igbos to the love the northerners and indeed Muslim Ummah have for them.
More so, the Igbos need to embrace others with open heart and hand and see we can o - exist together in our diversity like this brave chap who dares to go beyond tribal and religion divides.[/s]
Igbos ain't sympathetic to terrorists.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SeverusSnape(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'll rather return to Christianity or port to Hinduism than become a mohammedan.

Sango and Amadioha forbid!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
MightySparrow:
We need more igbos like Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike who recently and voluntarily joined Islam to fulfil his vow following President Muhammadu Buhari's victory April's presidential election in the religion of peace to evangelise his people.
More so, the Igbos need to embrace others with open heart and hand and see we can o - exist together in our diversity like this brave chap who dares to go beyond tribal and religion divides.
u can lie okay?

More Muslim will not bring peace, it will breed terrorism. It means more people will abet boko haram.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by Rosemary216(f): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
MightySparrow:
Igbos need to embrace others with open heart and hand and see we can co - exist together in our diversity.
this is d only part i undastood! Its interestin!!

1 Like

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
We need pple that will convert from muslim to christianity . OP why not you convert to christianity?

13 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by EasternLion: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Igbos are trending, we too much. cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by Naijiant: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by otukpo(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Business.com
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by 9jii(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Its not easy to abandon criminality
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by Masterclass32: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
I think the op is on his own on this one. undecided

1 Like

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by FacelessPatriot: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
MightySparrow:

So if anyone just comes online and calls himself chukwuma witout shaving off his beards you just believe he is igbo? trust me, if he were igbo his kinsmen would have spoken out...don't give yourself hope. igbo and the intention of your topic are like man and snake

4 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by oboy3(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
for dangote's daughter's hand in marriage,then i will consider converting
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by BishopMagic: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Confirmation that muslims are retardded.
MightySparrow:

6 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u can lie okay?

More Muslim will not bring peace, it will breed terrorism. It means more people will abet boko haram.

Mr yorobar, thank God you acknowlege that. A Nigeria without Igbo will be 80% muslim. I mean an Oduarewanistan caliphate that is what awaits you yoruba Christians, You will be minorities under the coming caliphate. yorubbar muslims like Ishaq Akintola always defend Islam north but you poff-poff brain yoruba Xtians even join muslims in the attack of Igbos( Who are singular majority Xtians and the only reason this zoo is not being call nigerianiSTAN yet) but your pastors collect tithes from Igbo christians every week but will never speak against injustice against Igbos. That's why Nnamdi kanu slams yoruba xtians than their muslims. yoruba xtians will reap what they have sown in the coming future.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by sdindan: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tufiakwa!
What are you smoking?

5 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr yorobar, thank God you acknowlege that. A Nigeria without Igbo will be 80% muslim. I mean an Oduarewanistan caliphate that is what awaits you yoruba Christians, You will be minorities under the coming caliphate. yorubbar muslims like Ishaq Akintola always defend Islam north but you poff-poff brain yoruba Xtians even join muslims in the attack of Igbos( Who are singular majority Xtians and the only reason this zoo is not being call nigerianiSTAN yet) but your pastors collect tithes from Igbo christians every week but will never speak against injustice against Igbos. That's why Nnamdi kanu slams yoruba xtians than their muslims. yoruba xtians will reap what they have sown in the coming future.
have u ever heard of a religious war here in the yoruba states?

Mull over that while u answer this:

What kind of Christianity will your people provide for us?

The type that happened in Enugu where a rev. father tortured some students?

The one that embraces militancy?

The one about incessant drug trafficking and substituting good products with substandard ones?

Which example will ur type of christianity lay for us to follow?

Pray, answer

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chukwu aju!

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by stebell(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Are yu sure yu want more Igbos to join ur religion or yu are looking for more peeps to brainwash??

Islam-a-bad.

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by kay1one2(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
MightySparrow:

Your future is bleak!

2 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
have u ever heard of a religious war here in the yoruba states?

Mull over that while u answer this:

What kind of Christianity will your people provide for us?

The type that happened in Enugu where a rev. father tortured some students?

The one that embraces militancy?

The one about incessant drug trafficking and substituting good products with substandard ones?

Which example will ur type of christianity lay for us to follow?

Pray, answer

Where did you get your education? in Oluwole certificate toronto university?

Ok here we go, cheesy

Kamarudeen muslims clash with non-muslims in Osun state
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=188809&cpage=1

Muslim youth beats up Christian principal in Osun over hijab

http://www.punchng.com/news/hijab-youths-attack-osun-school-beat-up-principal/

Religious war: Muslims clash with traditionalists in Ibadan

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/71444-breaking-news-religious-war-ibadan-muslims-against-traditionists.html

You yorubas prentend all is well with you and hide your faultlines, believing they won't be discovered. If you are that confident, why don't you ask for an Odua country and let's see if you won't go back to cannibalizing yourselves as you did during your kiriji human meat bonanza days. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Where did you get your education? in Oluwole certificate toronto university?

Ok here we go, cheesy

Kamarudeen muslims clash with non-muslims in Osun state
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=188809&cpage=1

Muslim youth beats up Christian principal in Osun over hijab

http://www.punchng.com/news/hijab-youths-attack-osun-school-beat-up-principal/

Religious war: Muslims clash with traditionalists in Ibadan

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/71444-breaking-news-religious-war-ibadan-muslims-against-traditionists.html

You yorubas prentend all is well with you and hide your faultlines, believing they won't be discovered. If you are that confident, why don't you ask for an Odua country and let's see if you won't go back to cannibalizing yourselves as you did during your kiriji human meat bonanza days. grin grin grin
grin grin grin didinrin ayerada...

Define religious war in relation to boko haram and ISSI with duration it lasted for.

Define tribal war in relation to IFE and modakeke in relation to time.

Define civil war in relation to biafra and Nigeria.

Now, all those references, how long did the clashes last for?

Can I define the term 'war' for u?

The figure of speech 'clashes' is in relation to a very short period.

I knw a fool like u will want to post links of clashes as war...lol grin grin grin

Can I say that a fight within yourbas and igbos at Alaba is a civil war? Oponu..

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...but you seek your livelihood and survival in terrorist land. You are already sympathetic to the cause because of your tax contributions.

2 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin didinrin ayerada...

Define religious war in relation to boko haram and ISSI with duration it lasted for.

Define tribal war in relation to IFE and modakeke in relation to time.

Define civil war in relation to biafra and Nigeria.

Now, all those references, how long did the clashes last for?

Can I define the term 'war' for u?

The figure of speech 'clashes' is in relation to a very short period.

I knw a fool like u will want to post links of clashes as war...lol grin grin grin

Can I say that a fight within yourbas and igbos at Alaba is a civil war? Oponu..

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
See a yorubaman's hypocritical defense. So it is now "clashes" not "war". May a bearded Yoruba muslim marauder from Osun state like lawal babafemi of Al-quaeda, wipe off your christian family in a "small clash". Amin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

...but you seek your livelihood and survival in terrorist land. You are already sympathetic to the cause because of your tax contributions.
So tax to the state government is contribution to terrorism??...wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND, i heard you are a bearded yoruba musilim. How many of your christian brothers have you broken their heads in osun. I think Slidewaxie needs his black head to be broken by your brotherly axe, "in a small clash", not war. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by mranswer: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And that got you 15 likes only?
Tell me how it has changed your miserable life
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
mranswer:

And that got you 15 likes only?
Tell me how it has changed your miserable life
Since you became a member on this forum, have you ever gotten that amount of likes??

You're just an irrelevant nitwit.

4 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

grin grin grin grin
See a yorubaman's hypocritical defense. So it is now "clashes" not "war". May a bearded Yoruba muslim marauder from Osun state like lawal babafemi of Al-quaeda, wipe off your christian family in a "small clash". Amin grin
wot ure saying only makes sense to u...
I bet u shld enjoy ur state of dysphoria

Av neva experienced even clash where I stay...and those clashes were neva war..

Al-QUEDA declared war with Christians..the dichotomy is far apart...

After the OSUN incident, didn't they continue to live together?

Mumu
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by mranswer: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Severussnape. I can't find your reply
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
wot ure saying only makes sense to u...
I bet u shld enjoy ur state of dysphoria

Av neva experienced even clash where I stay...and those clashes were neva war..

Al-QUEDA declared war with Christians..the dichotomy is far apart...

After the OSUN incident, didn't they continue to live together?

Mumu

reminds me of Nnamdi kanu's word. When you beat a yorubaman in his game of deceit. He goes like "your papa, your papa" and runs away insulting you. Exactly the mentality you currently exhibit.
You claimed you yoruba have never had a religious clash. I slammed the truth on your oblong empty head, You got angry. I love it when yorubas lament against hard truths. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Igbo's Betrayed Ojukwu & Sold Their Birthright / Biafra Demonstration In Aba / Igbo Presidency 2023: Spotlight On Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.