Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. (811 Views)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by cowgirl9090: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
When it comes to gold digging women become the centre of attention. But the matter has change now many men are also dating and getting married because of money and material things,as we have seen many cases of able bodied young men getting married to white grannies and also searching for already made women where very less responsibilities will be on them.
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by casyrotts(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
see your mouth........
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Because dats why we are men,,we get away with everything...
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by falconey(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
hmmmm OP we don't have rich naija girls we can dig from maybe you are posting from a different country
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by ronald4lif(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
There have always been male gold diggers but not on equal scale as women. The case of young men marrying grannies have been prevalent long before now but the media wasn't reporting like before. I think such marriages are dwindling rather.

Any man who engages in love affair with a woman for financial gratification is a disgrace, shameless and should be shot in the groin. Can't deal with such characters.
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by cowgirl9090: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Because dats why we are men,,we get away with everything...

now that's imporsicant.
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by funlord(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
cowgirl9090:
When it comes to gold digging women become the centre of attention. But the matter has change now many men are also dating and getting married because of money and material things,as we have seen many cases of able bodied young men getting married to white grannies and also searching for already made women where very less responsibilities will be on them.

Wetin dis chibok girl dey talk abeg?
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by Captainswag225(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
hahahaha, thats nothing new.
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
cowgirl9090:

now that's imporsicant.
believ it or not, its the truth bae
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jeez! I can't believe I'm leaving this thread 0.55% dumber than I came in.
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by vizkiz: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
RickRichards:
Jeez! I can't believe I'm leaving this thread -0.55% dumber than I came in.

dehm! grin
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by Jenny1010(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
They now walk around with a hoe , looking for a fertile land to start digging. grin
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mtchewwwww op no b today!! grin ***nothing new!
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by therealdeal10: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gals own pass our own by 100%
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by cowgirl9090: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
There have always been male gold diggers but not on equal scale as women. The case of young men marrying grannies have been prevalent long before now but the media wasn't reporting like before. I think such marriages are dwindling rather.

Any man who engages in love affair with a woman for financial gratification is a disgrace, shameless and should be shot in the groin. Can't deal with such characters.

that's nice smiley
Re: Ladies Beware!! Men Now Into The Business Of Gold Digging. by cowgirl9090: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jenny1010:
They now walk around with a hoe , looking for a fertile land to start digging. grin

grin they just upgraded their game with an electric hoe..No time grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Men Prefer Village Girls / A Thread For Tiv Girls. / #lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.