Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole (41807 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
crixtex:

Yea bro buh Obj must ve died by then naa... maybe we will visit his sins on his children and confiscate his illegal wealth frm him back to our sovereign wealth...
well if Obj dies b4 then, nah em luck be that.bt as for Jonathan he must be jailed.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by akinszz: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
i know what you dont know

1. that when a project is signed and money approved, it doesnt automatically mean that the project will appear the following morning
Project management involves bidings, surveys, compensation to land owners and host community, moblization to site, site clearing, construction begins.

2. Did Oshomole tell you when the contract was signed , NO!!

3. HE told you that there was nothing on ground, for the records, the project is handled by Julius berger and my last check 2 months ago Piling was completed, meaning by now, the next phase has began

i'll advise you not to listen to APC any longer, this is all politics, trying to score political [points at the expense of the truth.

APC are liars
megawax8:

I never typed I knew all, did I?

But to the best of my knowledge, we both aren't far apart on the certainty scale except you are/were in the loop physically when the whole contract dealings were done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by azzima(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish OSHIOM-OLE

Ever since this liliputian got married to that 'woman of easy virtue', His mouth has been running like a logorrhea patient.

No wonder Ngozi Okonjo Iweala said he's suffering from "Numeric diarrhea".

Loquacious imp
put that aside. If what he said is right,what will you dothat's the real question. But knowing your like,they will keep robbing u blind while u keep yannin crap
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by eleko1: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fixed
Ayatullah:

It's clear I'm one of the MANY senseless Nigerians being so fooolish.I'm a disgrace to sensible Nigerians.
[/b]

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by GreatEngineer(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
APC have used 3 month to find out who stole what and what. No one has been convicted after three months. With the noise all over the media, GEJ supposed to be in prison by now. One year to come nothing will happen. We are happy with the probe in media. Lies and propaganda become the rule of the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by wazobiaN9(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep wallowing in your ignorance. I will tag you the day Jonathan returns from his trip.

This name.... severe sinuses or whatever.
Your case is not hopeless!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by moshino(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
fulanimafia:

You don't have to insult me to make your point where it exists. I maintain it was a SCAM by Jonathan on the SE.

Is it not true that according to the terms of this fraudulent business, the project is a Design, Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer (DFBOT) model to cost N117 Billion naira with the Federal Government contributing a paltry N30 billion naira while the consortium will raise the rest of the funds and thereafter hold the Igbo people to ransom by collecting a 25 year toll tax for raising the rest of the funds offshore?

First, If you assume that I insulted you, then you must have completely missed the point, or you're ultra emotional, sensitive and have no appreciation of facts.

And your postulations above still begs the questions - What verifiable facts do you have to support the premise of your accusations? And how do you come to the conclusion that Igbos will be held to ransom by being charged a toll fee? You're assuming that only Igbos have been using the existing bridge, and will be the only ones to use the 2nd one, when built. You're also saying that payment of toll gate fee anywhere amounts to holding people to ransom. None of your theories make any sense. People other than Igbos have been using the existing bridge, and will continue to use any new bridge. Toll fee is added to transportation cost, and these costs are in turn added to the cost of goods, and is paid by the final consumer. The Niger bridge is a major connecting transit route for goods and services all around Nigeria and beyond, needless to point out that people other tan Igbos use that bridge also to get to different destinations within and outside Igbo states. There're many Igbo people who have never been on that bridge, just as there are many hausas, yorubas etc who use the bridge every week. If you get out of your comfort zone and familiarize yourself with the rest of your country, you'll very easily learn this fact.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nor be the fault of OshiOLE, na because Edo people never stone am for dem money wey im do thief all these years instead of

- building schools, additional classrooms, clinics, hospitals
and
- recruiting teachers, librarians, lab technicians, doctors, nurses, lab attendants, administrators, accountants, security guards etc

to reduce youth UNEMPLOYMENT.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by ave4(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Boring!Keep talking!you'll get tired soon.There are better ways to prove your manhood to madam!I now understand why your lips are shaped like that!Woman wrapper!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Dmano: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
My question 2 d shotput is are we in d stone age? Is d law court not good again?if apc loose Edo,d shotput is 2 blame,so dat we can probe him &see how clean is he. He who leave in a class house should not thro stone
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by bigerboy200: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
uncle005:
If you have not seen devil before but you have seen any PDP supporters, you don't need to look for devil again.

Bunch of illiterate who said 16 is higher than 19 in the governors forum.

Wicked people that needed the blood of young graduate for elections thereby scams immigration job, Abba Morro still blame the death for impatience, no one was sack because it was their game plan.

We experienced relatively stable power now, this is what devil's party cannot do in 16yrs, woo to anyone who enjoy this light and still criticise this govt.

Anyone who wants this govt to fail, they shall fail instead.
u spoke my mind..go collect one bottle of orijin from mama peace,i go sort am later..
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Brightology2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bia my frd beta b nuetral
ladyF:
Hmmmm this is serious. These guys must've milked the nation dry! shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by obailala(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
moshino:

First, If you assume that I insulted you, then you must have completely missed the point, or you're ultra emotional, sensitive and have no appreciation of facts.

And your postulations above still begs the questions - What verifiable facts do you have to support the premise of your accusations? And how do you come to the conclusion that Igbos will be held to ransom by being charged a toll fee? You're assuming that only Igbos have been using the existing bridge, and will be the only ones to use the 2nd one, when built. You're also saying that payment of toll gate fee anywhere amounts to holding people to ransom. None of your theories make any sense. People other than Igbos have been using the existing bridge, and will continue to use any new bridge. Toll fee is added to transportation cost, and these costs are in turn added to the cost of goods, and is paid by the final consumer. The Niger bridge is a major connecting transit route for goods and services all around Nigeria and beyond, needless to point out that people other tan Igbos use that bridge also to get to different destinations within and outside Igbo states. There're many Igbo people who have never been on that bridge, just as there are many hausas, yorubas etc who use the bridge every week. If you get out of your comfort zone and familiarize yourself with the rest of your country, you'll very easily learn this fact.
Please what exactly are you talking about in this your long epistles?

99% of people who use the niger bridge are Igbos and with the 2nd Niger bridge being tolled for 25 years, 99% of the people paying these tolls are going to be Igbos. So once again I ask, what kind of diversion are you trying to create with this your long epistle?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 83lagosroad(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
eleko1:
Saint OshioLe undecided.All of una bi thieves nah. undecided

if i have my way i will jail oshi....mole first to serve as lessons for deceptive theives. ozhio...mole how have you been spending ur own security votes for the past 6yrs after been provided protection from DSS and nigerian police abi na u dey pay them salary. awon ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by meeky007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dis man (oshiomhole) going controversial...keep tryn
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by nortcentrallord(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why is it that apc and their front liners have a way of never answering questions put to them? Simple question about the loan he took and he is talking about the goodwill of his people. Ask buhari about the implementation of the national conference and he will tell you how ASUU was on strike. What is the corellation? Oshiomhole keeps acting like a fool being used for doing dirty jobs while he keeps destroying his political goodwill without knowing. A true son of Edo behaving like a slave of the north. I have no option than to begin to doubt his paternity. Omonedo don't exhibit such.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by adegeye38(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
angrylets be realistic here Jonathan's administration was d most corrupt ever in the history of the nation he allowed corruption to take root and fester,he was weak and could not control his cabinet and those under billions of dollars that would change the lives of 170 million people forever were stolen by a group of greedy, wicked, and idiotic few nigerians and we still praise them while we burn those who steal meager money on this street.
this set of people should be charged with crime against humanity, for example if this billions of dollars are spent on health care alone millions of live will be saved, or power or infrastructure, goodluck Jonathan's administration was a failure in all ramifications angrylets be realistic here Jonathan's administration was d most corrupt ever in the history of the nation he allowed corruption to take root and fester,he was weak and could not control his cabinet and those under billions of dollars that would change the lives of 170 million people forever were stolen by a group of greedy, wicked, and idiotic few nigerians and we still praise them while we burn those who steal meager money on this street.
this set of people should be charged with crime against humanity, for example if this billions of dollars are spent on health care alone millions of live will be saved, or power or infrastructure, goodluck Jonathan's administration was a failure in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by blackmentor(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Am glad Ucl Osho n Jona r both from d SS. Let both walk on d street n let's c who will b stoned first. APC probe them let's hear word. APC have been probing from d media for 3 months now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Abagworo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
I think Igbos are the only set of people on earth that have clearly seen the level of failure in Jonathan's regime but yet lie to themselves about it. They are still busy mourning Jonathan while Ijaws have embraced the positive change going on in Nigeria.

I am proud of my stand in supporting Buhari with my all right from 2007 till he won this year and every bit of this regime excites me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by steppin: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Occupy what?

Read your post again,then tell your self if you made sense becos ur statement sounds clueless.

That was the same way your clueless and dull mentor from Otuoke milked this country dry

Blind wailer!
You were quick to quote someone, yet you made no reasonable comment.
So move your clueless ass!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by blackmentor(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
adegeye38:
angrylets be realistic here Jonathan's administration was d most corrupt ever in the history of the nation he allowed corruption to take root and fester,he was weak and could not control his cabinet and those under billions of dollars that would change the lives of 170 million people forever were stolen by a group of greedy, wicked, and idiotic few nigerians and we still praise them while we burn those who steal meager money on this street.
this set of people should be charged with crime against humanity, for example if this billions of dollars are spent on health care alone millions of live will be saved, or power or infrastructure, goodluck Jonathan's administration was a failure in all ramifications angrylets be realistic here Jonathan's administration was d most corrupt ever in the history of the nation he allowed corruption to take root and fester,he was weak and could not control his cabinet and those under billions of dollars that would change the lives of 170 million people forever were stolen by a group of greedy, wicked, and idiotic few nigerians and we still praise them while we burn those who steal meager money on this street.
this set of people should be charged with crime against humanity, for example if this billions of dollars are spent on health care alone millions of live will be saved, or power or infrastructure, goodluck Jonathan's administration was a failure in all ramifications
If GEJ's 5yrs rules was total waste as u put it, then nothing was achieved. He did so well in some sectors of d economy. His ministers n aids pulled him down under his watch. He is still a model thou
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by GudluckIBB(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
steppin:

You were quick to quote someone, yet you made no reasonable comment.
So move your clueless ass!

.........Ok you take the next action and take poison before u sleep and wake up in hell
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
SS/SE's very own heoro grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by sleezy106(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
this man is just a big FOOL
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by moshino(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
obailala:
Please what exactly are you talking about in this your long epistles?

99% of people who use the niger bridge are Igbos and with the 2nd Niger bridge being tolled for 25 years, 99% of the people paying these tolls are going to be Igbos. So once again I ask, what kind of diversion are you trying to create with this your long epistle?

Simple question: How did you come to the 99% usage by Igbos, did you conduct any statistical model to get this number. And if you dont understand what I wrote, then I cant help you, it is written in english, all that is needed is an average capacity on your part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Do we have a second Niger bridge? No.

How long should it take to build a roughly 2km bridge? 18months thereabout.

Then why are you all attacking the messenger; leaving the message: daylight robbery and excessive greed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
"Jonathan spent N140 Billion on Second Niger Bridge with Nothing achieved so far -989900

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

those who know nothing about the project or been to the site, commenting SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by steppin: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:

.........Ok you take the next action and take poison before u sleep and wake up in hell
Dry line...as dry as your ass.
Try again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
moshino:

At the interim, you may wish to protest on both Lekki-Epe tollgates where people pay #150-200 naira daily while the toll collection on the second Niger bridge is debated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by moshino(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
mykl01:

At the interim, you may wish to protest on both Lekki-Epe tollgates where people pay #150-200 naira daily while the toll collection on the second Niger bridge is debated.

-----------------You should use 'In the interim' rather than 'At the interim'.---------------------

And, actually, I'm NOT protesting, what you said is actually in line with the premise of my argument with the guys/gals that are protesting, you obviously figured me wrong. Its always good to read/listen with an open/objective mind with intent to understand, not with intent to respond/argue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Pierocash:
well if Obj dies b4 then, nah em luck be that.bt as for Jonathan he must be jailed.
Lol... dat is if he is found guilty. . pls help me answer ds question...
Has Dr. Kachikwu finally explained to GMB what Subsidy means?
Because the last time I checked, GMB said he doesn't understand Subsidy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month / INEC Withdrew Largest Certificates Of Return From APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.