Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (59035 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Lenny5k: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
The former President of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan who has been hailed several times by his supporters as the "Hero of Democracy" because he peacefully conceded defeat and handed over to the current President Mohammadu Buhari tweeted a nice photograph of himself and Martin Luther King 111, the son of American Civil Rights legend Dr Martin Luther King Jr to commemorate the 48th anniversary of his death. See the Pics of the Tweet below

More.. http://.com/2016/04/05/see-why-ex-president-jonathan-tweets-photo-of-himself-and-the-son-of-dr-martin-luther-king-jr/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by dealslip(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
beta pikin. no be the Ajala wey leave hin house on fire dey waka tro and fro like satan

359 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by vizkiz: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who is Jonathan? I am sorry I don't know him.

Does he sell fuel

There are just two things I know these days and those things are

[size=20pt]1. BUHARI
2. TRAVELS. [/size]

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by McCarlito(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jonathan bad! Jonathan bad!! But the sufferings under buhari is what I can't wish another country

307 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by odiereke(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Well done Oga Jonathan, It is well with U sir.

246 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Chanchit: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
GEJ be smiling like person weh no wan inhale mess.

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by dimsonu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nice pics.

It can in more than one way be tagged

THE TRANSITION OF DEMOCRACY

Cc: Lalasticlala.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by grbgrb4(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
my hero.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by sotadegrt(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very unlawful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Jirate(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
I am sure Buhari has never Heard of Martin Luther King Jr talkless of Martin Luther King111. cool cool cool cool cool

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by egalitarian78: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
k
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Tallesty1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jirate:
I am sure Buhari has never Heard of Martin Luther King Jr talkless of Martin Luther King111. cool cool cool cool cool
Is it my fault? Blame those people on BBC Hausa for not talking about them.

297 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Tunami(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
another headache for the zombies.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Goddex: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=13pt]We miss you and your team so much sir.

The mumu we have in Aso Rock currently is on a mission to rain hardship on Nigerians

Remain blessed sir
[/size]

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by truthspeaks: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok. Whr z omenka n co-zombies. Am sure they hv sumtin 2 say or r they still queuing @ d petrol station

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Goddex: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
FD
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Bonapart(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by BE811APP: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
d kid should hit d gym cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by godoluwa(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
Who is Jonathan?
Does he sell fuel

ZOMBIE SIGHTED
truthspeaks:
Ok. Whr z omenka n co-zombies. Am sure they hv sumtin 2 say or r they still queuing @ d petrol station
dont 4get NgeneUkwenu, both of them don run out of data to continue their zombiesm way of lyf
Jirate:
U DON FINISH BUHARI O, LMFAO.
flokii:
*igba o lo bi orere..
so GEJ fit bcom silent like this.. after all d ineffectual gra gra..
Amaechi, Sanusi & co. he despised are now in d helm of affairs
ogbeni, you can fucck yourself if you dey angry
Integrityfarms:
God Bless GEJ! I Pray to be like you when I grow up!
Zombies can go and do the needful!
hehehe...

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by macaranta(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
cool
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by nairagossip: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
ohh Nice one!

Jonathan is goin places and Obsanjo is busy dancing with his wife Patience: See photos http://www.042express.com/2016/04/patience-jonathan-parties-with-obasanjo.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by saintTim(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
They said he was clueless and voted him out for a man without brain

Hmmmmmmm

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by lyricalz: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sai baba, sai change, where dem dey now?

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Make monday reach fast fast..
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by cao(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
111...LWKMD, it took a while....111...abeg no kill me-o.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by flokii: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
*igba o lo bi orere..

so GEJ fit bcom silent like this.. after all d ineffectual gra gra..

Amaechi, Sanusi & co. he despised are now in d helm of affairs

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Bonapart(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
2 great men... unlike the touring murderer from daura

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Integrityfarms(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
God Bless GEJ! I Pray to be like you when I grow up!
Zombies can go and do the needful!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by RexTramadol1: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
My friend Jonaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by asEdeyHOT: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ineffectual Buffoon

The worst President ever

God punish you

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by officialgeorge(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can't belive dere would b a day I would say dis but....jonathan wasn't clueless...he was a president dat knew wat was on ground and played to d gallery in oda to cover up lapses like dis lingering fuel scarcity an so many oda loopholes dat we face today...to be honest I haven't seen any new thing frm dis goverment...a goverment with no agenda..a president dat tours d world and doesn't give half a fuqk bout d poor masses..satan just got a free visa frm hell to 9ja.and we bought him d ticket..

141 Likes 16 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,. / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.