Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

*Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** (436 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander / Closing Eyes When Praying :how Necessary It Is To The Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
This scenario took place in North eastern Nigeria. As the sepulchre was about to be laid 6 feet below the ground, the grandma of the late corpse was asked to pray for the departed soul of her grand son.
Her prayer went thus,

"Dear God, I am not happy with you for allowing death take my grand son in his prime. I also blame you for allowing the devil perpetuate his evil act upon humanity. If you couldn't tackle lucifer in a fierce war in heaven and you cast him down to us here on earth, how do you expect us mortals to deal with him? ".

Everyone was perplexed at her words..

Was she right or wrong..
Re: *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by DatBossAssChick(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Umm... *lips sealed*

Op the question hard to answer

She is just sobering
Re: *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by BrightEye(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
The poor old woman was simply dejected.
And out of, what I can only call ignorance of the law of creation, she uttered out those words.......

Better to ignore those words..
Re: *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by SUGARBEE(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
I think she's sad at why death had to take her grandson rather than her
Re: *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by bluntspade: 4:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Sarcasm
Re: *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
bluntspade:
Sarcasm

That's the word.. Sarcasm.
Re: *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** by sorextee(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
She must be really sad..

(1) (Reply)

Meaningful Thoughts For The Faithful Christian - Must-read / Religion Place In Modern World / Why Do We Really Go To Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.