Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......... (3858 Views)

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Ladies, Tired Of Waiting? 10 Top Places You Can Find Good Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

......... by Jhenny(f): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color].....

2 Likes

Re: ......... by ThatVaselineGuy: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
are they all taken? They seem to have gone extinct. I miss being in love,i mean i would love to fall in love again but the men out there these days have all gone terribly bad. No commitment. All they want is sex sex and sex. Are there no good men willing to love you for who you are and wait till marraige. Must you sample?. I'm almost giving up on men but gosh,i miss being in love and i want to fall in love again but i'm worried. Seriously,are there still good men or are they all taken??

am 1 of d gud guyz embarassed

6 Likes

Re: ......... by Tundecool(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Where ara all the good WOmen..
Are they all taken? They seem to have gone extinct. I miss
being in love,i mean i would love to fall in love again but
the WOmen out there these days have all gone terribly bad.

No commitment. All they want is Money Money and Money. Are there no good Women willing to love you for who you are and wait till marriage before Asking For Money. Must you Request?.
I'm almost giving up on Women but gosh,i miss being in love and i want to fall in love again but i'm worried. Seriously,are there still good WOmen or are they all taken??

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2015
Tundecool:
Where ara all the good WOmen..
Are they all taken? They seem to have gone extinct. I miss
being in love,i mean i would love to fall in love again but
the WOmen out there these days have all gone terribly bad.

No commitment. All they want is Money Money and Money. Are there no good Women willing to love you for who you are and wait till marriage before Asking For Money. Must you Request?.
I'm almost giving up on Women but gosh,i miss being in love and i want to fall in love again but i'm worried. Seriously,are there still good WOmen or are they all taken??
you're derailing and yes,there are good women. Atleast,i'm one.

1 Like

Re: ......... by kcid(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2015
Nonsense coming from a fool

1 Like

Re: ......... by dulux07(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Probably u ve bin checkin d wrong places or ur lifestyle only attracts d bad ones undecided.. adjust ur lifestyl n attitude, then d good ones will come after u grin

1 Like

Re: ......... by Tundecool(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
you're derailing
I'm not..
Jez pointed out a few tinz 2 Yhu.

1 Like

Re: ......... by lekjons(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2015
i used to say this and'll still say it again, "if all men are like me, women'll be the ones to do the 'asking out',proposing..."

ignore them and they'll learn... u think say konji sabi person?

4 Likes

Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2015
kcid:
dont take it personally

1 Like

Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2015
dulux07:
Probably u ve bin checkin d wrong places or ur lifestyle only attracts d bad ones undecided.. adjust ur lifestyl n attitude, then d good ones will come after u grin
right!!!
Re: ......... by Tundecool(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2015
kcid:
Calm down bro!
Re: ......... by ronald4lif(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
What do you have to bring into the table? What do you have for a 'good' man?
Re: ......... by walanter(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Guess dis just a piece of poetic writing....... Op going gaga
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
What do you have to bring into the table? What do you have for a 'good' man?
everything expected of a good woman.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

am 1 of d gud guyz embarassed

are you??
Re: ......... by ThatVaselineGuy: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
are you??

yea bae, is jus dat

evry tim i try 2 b d gud guy

she tak me 4 grant, push me 2 d side

rada av guy dat tell ha lie

tell me y, tell me y, tell me y i
Re: ......... by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Derail ? You paint men bad. Now he put women in place of men. Simple
Jhenny:
you're cryderailing and yes,there are good women. Atleast,i'm one.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2015
We all have our stories. Just keep being yourself. And what/who you deserve will surely find you
Re: ......... by ronald4lif(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:

Your response is collative. For someone who want a 'good' man they can do better, be distinctive and personalized. 'Good' men conform to caste you know.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

yea bae, is jus dat
evry tim i try 2 b d gud guy
she tak me 4 grant, push me 2 d side
rada av guy dat tell ha lie
tell me y, tell me y, tell me y i
sorry
Re: ......... by ThatVaselineGuy: 1:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
sorry

isokay bae, r u a gud bae
Re: ......... by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:

If you are as good as you claim you are. Getting a good man will never be hard. Trust me

1 Like

Re: ......... by tpiander: 4:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: ......... by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny,it's a view-very subjective. Good,what standard? Sex? The mind can harbour so more,if he isn't sex-craving,he's good?
Re: ......... by Unibentested(m): 5:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
are they all taken? They seem to have gone extinct. I miss being in love,i mean i would love to fall in love again but the men out there these days have all gone terribly bad. No commitment. All they want is sex sex and sex. Are there no good men willing to love you for who you are and wait till marraige. Must you sample?. I'm almost giving up on men but gosh,i miss being in love and i want to fall in love again but i'm worried. Seriously,are there still good men or are they all taken??

Check the Friend Zone, Wuse, Abuja...Good guys plenty dia..

Guys, see below for unorthodox tips to escape the notorious friendzone..

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get

3 Likes

Re: ......... by Cutehector(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
yu frndzoned d good guys!
Re: ......... by donholy28(m): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2015
In a relationship... like terms attract so op ask yourself are u a good girl?
Re: ......... by Afromano: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2015
hEhe. I said this before...and Im saying this more and more often these days; the world is going back to prehistoric cave times when men just said to ladies "Me, you, sex!" and the lady laid down on the rocky floor- no questions asked- as nature originally intended grin

2 Likes

Re: ......... by mikolo80: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
you're derailing and yes,there are good women. Atleast,i'm one.
you? the fact that they Just want sex shows that you're not a good one
Re: ......... by mikolo80: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Afromano:
hEhe. I said this before...and Im saying this more and more often these days; the world is going back to prehistoric cave times when men just said to ladies "Me, you, sex!" and the lady laid down on the rocky floor- no questions asked- as nature originally intended grin
Good times
Re: ......... by Afromano: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
If feel your pain dear. This is exactly the question thousands of good guys are asking about ladies. isnt it ironic?

I hope ure cute tho cos ladies that call themselves "good" are usually not that attractive. i don't know why...dont shoot the messanger..just saying

1 Like

Re: ......... by jmoore(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Do fasting and praying to locate one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol, Zimbabwe Man Beats Up Lover's Husband For Disturbing Them During Sex (pics) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Guys Come Pick Urs,,,,,,ladies Come Make A Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.