Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Rhyme And Win On Michesta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhyme And Win On Michesta (417 Views)

New Nursery Rhyme: “ OLD BUBU” (comic Relief) / Funkyibodude Actually Predicted That Trump Will Win On Jan.. / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhyme And Win On Michesta by michesta(m): 2:29am On Aug 23, 2015
RHYME AND WIN ON MICHESTA!!!

Feel my own rhymes:
You are a diva and I am skipper, can we marry n produce a keeper? Yes I mean a keeper like Cech son of Petr, legend like lomo afi bi Dida. Your love has bitten me like a snake and your venom is stronger than that of viper. Because of you I can turn to a man wey super, no be joke ask saheed omo osupa. Babe, please se o le ro oka? What about ewa oloka? If you can cook these then you have no problem whatsoever. Let me sign up like Wenger signed Sanchez from barca, let go for a hangover before this game over. Haba! No dey form hard to get after all o kin se omo deeper... Lolz... Can you beat this?!!! Then, Win #1000 naira worth of recharge card (any network of your choice) by simply showing how well you can freestyle, rhyme and rap. Comment your freestyle, rhymes in the below link.

Comment/ send your rhymes to: http://www.michesta.com/rhyme-and-win-on-michesta/ happy sunday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corruption, Worst Rights Violation Ever — President Buhari / FRSC To Commence The Enforcement Of SPEED LIMITER On Commercial Vehicles / NBA Promised To Help Fayose To Recover Stolen Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.