Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) (382 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) by deadZONE: 4:30am On Aug 23, 2015
(1) I Thought Cars Were Able To Moved Because It Was Always Plugged To A Wire & U Press A Button To Make It Invincible.

(2) We (My Friends & I Would Stand On The Road To Choose Cars.

(3) I Thought The Pics Frame That Were Hanged On The Wall Were Always Staring On Me.

(4) Each Time I Had A Broken Teeth Had To Find 7 Stones & Throw Along With It.

(5) Pretend I Was Sick Just To Miss School

(6) My Friends Would Carry 31st And We Wud Clean The 3 Away And Leave The 1 To Make It Look Like 1st.

(7) Whenever I BedWet..... I Would Pull My Brother There To Make It Look He Did It.

(cool We Were Told India Didn't Play The World Cup Because They Won Nigeria 100-1 And The Balls Kept Changing To Lion Each Time It Approaches The Nigeria Goal Post.

Add Urs To It, Don't Kill The FUN......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) by endowednicky(f): 4:57am On Aug 23, 2015
no6 is you.....stop saying its your friends
Re: When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2015

Re: When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) by nifton(m): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Y u come change no 6 to ur friend na make no call u Dundee united fc skipper abi,bros fear God oh.
Re: When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) by afolwalex20(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
That no 8 tho!

(1) (Reply)

Road To Success: $make Money£ / Ladies Get In Here: The 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage. / Vanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.