Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu (32019 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. / Ndigbo In Akure Eats Humble Pie, Begs Deji Over Misconduct Of Eze / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by esere826: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Well, in your land it is in order to address older ones with disrespect. In Yorubaland such an act is frowned on.
I'm sure that not all part of Nigeria is Yorubaland
the reason is say this is because there are more yorubas in UK than any other Nigerian tribe
and guess what, I call all of them by their first names except those outside my circle of official engagement

i've never heard them retort that in yorubaland, its disrespectful

Hope u know say Bola and Olusola they roll together well well for UK
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by xtayle(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
ayokellany:

I presume this is the reason why Saraki is panting helter skelter to have audience with Tinubu. Waiting to see if Saraki will be foo.lish enough to watch wailers push him into the pit of ridicule like they did with the drunk from Otuoke.

My brother, na so dem destroy that man little by little as himself come dey feel like Obama, come dey misfire left and right. Saraki own go even worse if him follow dem lead. Dem no fit help Jonathan wen D yawa gas finish. Dem no go fit help saraki wey no even get the POWER way Jona get.

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Bobby4090: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Oh my God, what's happening. Tinubu we say is powerless has the VP, the house majority leader, appointed the party chairman and its publicity sec. Has his man just appointed as the head of the significant FIRS and controls the most powerful state in the country....yet ministerial appointments haven't yet began. Apart from sharing commiteee chairmen whose budget wil be significantly dimished and scrutinised in this era tell me what Saraki has or will do.

I think Sarakis main problem now is Ekwerenmadu. If he Saraki goes all out to beg Buhari n make peace with APC, ...PDP will disown him and withdraw it support leaving the rest APC members to deal with him. And if he sticks with PDP as a traitor the President and party will keep rendering him useless as we see now and Efcc will come after him once the ministerial confirmations are done. In order words... Saraki is trapped between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

Oh Lord my God...who will save thia man from this catastrophic situation he has found himself in.

5 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by neocortex: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
handie:
Any reputable newspaper that doesn't publish d news u want to read(no matter how true the news they publish is) is a Mgbati newspaper owned by Tinubu and d APC but if u see false news from breakingtimes.com or some other unknown blog, u run around taking it as d truth. I shake my head for you. My brother abeg stop deceiving yourself. 2019 is still far away o

Please , what makes this news true ?
Any hard evidence ?
Note that garbage can come from any news outlet no matter how
popular they are, it is the political leaning of the editors that the reporters follow.

I was tempted to even tag you a zombie because of your response.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Olufhemy(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
Can you even imagine!!! This useless journalists want everyone to worship their local champion. What is wrong If Saraki calls Tinubu by his name Bola? The age difference between them isn't much. Do they expect him to call him uncle when the age difference between them is barely about a decade?

Thank God you bear CHUKWUDI.
FYI, a day in yooba land is EGBON & demands RESPECT, no matter how.
U May talk better across the Niger & leave the Yoruba's to practice their culture.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by neocortex: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2015
StOla:

I reckon you're one of those that always expect a named source for journalistic investigations.

Even if you're not learned and exposed, don't you watch American movies? Don't you know that secrecy is paramount for continued access to classified information?

If your own mind was open at all you would have realised that journalism has its ethics as regards the protection of the source.

Now I know why you misbehave on Nairaland, your brain has been wired to
see everything in movie perspective, hence you believe everything you read
or are told by your role models.

You need to wake up into the real world.
I wish you quick recovery from your hallucinatory lifestyle.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Splashme: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
How To Identify APC Scam Propaganda Journalist(s)cheesy

1. Sources Close To The.....

2. Our Sources who pleaded anonymity

3. The spokespersons for the main actor in their story is always unreachable as at the time of filing the report.

4. He never responds to his calls or messages.

5. They use the terms "reportedly and allegedly" sparingly.

And finally...

6. If you read such reports with an open mind, you will notice that one thing keeps reverbating in your head...Lies Lies Lies!!!!

My sister, may God bless you.
You hit the nail on head

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Olufhemy:

Thank God you bear CHUKWUDI.
FYI, a day in yooba land is EGBON & demands RESPECT, no matter how.
U May talk better across the Niger & leave the Yoruba's to practice their culture.

Well Saraki is a fulani man and not yoruba.Tinubu should limit his influence to the sw
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by StOla: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2015
neocortex:

Now I know why you misbehave on Nairaland, your brain has been wired to
see everything in movie perspective, hence you believe everything you read
or are told by your role models.

You need to wake up into the real world.
I wish you quick recovery from your hallucinatory lifestyle.

Another unlearned individual.

Go revealing your sources, they will surely call you for the next secret to reveal.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2015
ejirede:
you have said it all.to butress ur points,he has stop Fatahi Ahmed from appointing commissioners pending the time Mr president release his ministerial nominees,Bukola fears that Buhari might reject his nominees and the only to compensate them if they miss out is to give them an opportunity of nominating there choices as commissioner in Fatahi's cabinet.i told his guys when he betrayed his party that he will jeopardise there political ambitions of securing appointment at the federal level,it is now happening.Tinubu they are mocking now has his guy in one of the most important agency FIRS

Buhari needs saraki more than saraki needs him.The NASS has oversight fxns over the activities of the executive.The NASS would have to approve his appointments and budgets!!! They can frustrate his Government if they so wish

Tinubu is even the most irrelevant one as he neither controls the executive nor the legislators!!! He is just left at the mercy of Buhari's magnanimity
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by nzeobi(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

3. The spokespersons for the main actor in their story is always unreachable as at the time of filing the report.

And finally...

6. If you read such reports with an open mind, you will notice that one thing keeps reverbating in your head...Lies Lies Lies!!!!
Unu ga egbu mmadu
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
gbonozee:

Am sure you don't know who Tinubu is...

He is the inconsequential local champion of the SW who attempted mgbati ludo skills on the abuja game of chess and ended up watching the inauguration of the 8th senate on national TV

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

And finally...

Is this style of journalism not synonymous with Nigerian setting? Was it not there b4 March 28th Take it or leave it, you are fast becoming a Junk in these section...but that's non of my biz...

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by hafeeanubasy: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is the inconsequential local champion of the SW who attempted mgbati ludo skills on the abuja game of chess and ended up watching the inauguration of the 8th senate on national TV

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by billyG(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2015
tuniski:
Tinubu this buhari that. Saraki is the senate president QED if apc/buhari don't get it, they need psychiatrist! Come 2019 Saraki won't be seeking election on apc platform and he will win with whichever party he uses in kwara. To the buhariyyas, get over it PDP remains formidable and won't die as u wish cos it took 16yrs for pdp to be defeated at federal level, it certainly won't take near that to do away with this error government and their gaffes. Integrity my foot!
Tufiakwa!PdP must die by all means.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Change2015(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Bobby4090:
Oh my God, what's happening. Tinubu we say is powerless has the VP, the house majority leader, appointed the party chairman and its publicity sec. Has his man just appointed as the head of the significant FIRS and controls the most powerful state in the country....yet ministerial appointments haven't yet began. Apart from sharing commiteee chairmen whose budget wil be significantly dimished and scrutinised in this era tell me what Saraki has or will do.

I think Sarakis main problem now is Ekwerenmadu. If he Saraki goes all out to beg Buhari n make peace with APC, ...PDP will disown him and withdraw it support leaving the rest APC members to deal with him. And if he sticks with PDP as a traitor the President and party will keep rendering him useless as we see now and Efcc will come after him once the ministerial confirmations are done. In order words... Saraki is trapped between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

Oh Lord my God...who will save thia man from this catastrophic situation he has found himself in.

When you understand politics better, you will realise the animosity that Tinubu is building up against himself. APC scrapped to victory in lagos, and yet Saraki, kwankwaso and many others delivered their states with 70% minimums... Tinubu is also at the center of the smearing of Fashola, Feyemi, Saraki and every politician who stands in his way. He can deny all he wants but many of us in the apc know better. Since they mentioned Lawan for Senate president, has the Lawan for one second shown himself to have the public interest at heart? Have you heard any comment or speech from him that shows he cares one iota about the public welfare? Has he pressed for senators to reduce their allowances? Has Tinubu even supported the idea of reduced allowances publicly? The same people that like to shout party supremacy, did not use their majority in either house to reduce their wages. So what does Tinubu want his man there for? Let him understand, the apc will never present Tinubu for any elected office ever, and any persons so intimately connected with him will suffer the same problems Gbaja suffered, because we are getting tired of his overbearing nature. Politics of opportunism (didn't he support Jonathan over Ribadu our own candidate, for personal benefit) and strategy without philosophy. The south West can do better for sure. What is the political philosophy he brings to the apc? When you discover it please let me know. Using Akande to cause further rancour in the party was pathetic and obvious. Saraki is Senate president, and if the votes are not there to remove him then the intelligent thing to do is shut up and quit acting like a b*tch. I am personally very disappointed in him, but if he thinks the apc will roll over to his whims, let him ponder. The attack on Fowler is a warning. There are other interests in the party, and the south West is failing to provide the philosophical input that would ensure a more agreeable understanding and alliance of the north and south West. That is the tragedy of thee national leader, devouring his own children and leaving nothing concrete behind, very much unlike Awo.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
esere826:

I'm sure that not all part of Nigeria is Yorubaland
the reason is say this is because there are more yorubas in UK than any other Nigerian tribe
and guess what, I call all of them by their first names except those outside my circle of official engagement

i've never heard them retort that in yorubaland, its disrespectful

Hope u know say Bola and Olusola they roll together well well for UK

grin grin grin
Egbon, we are not in UK.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by tonimenia: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
I so much love that Man!

This is what is called prompt and dissolve!

Which means to act first and end/settle later.

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Change2015:

When you understand politics better, you will realise the animosity that Tinubu is building up against himself. APC scrapped to victory in lagos, and yet Saraki, kwankwaso and many others delivered their states with 70% minimums... Tinubu is also at the center of the smearing of Fashola, Feyemi, Saraki and every politician who stands in his way. He can deny all he wants but many of us in the apc know better. Since they mentioned Lawan for Senate president, has the Lawan for one second shown himself to have the public interest at heart? Have you heard any comment or speech from him that shows he cares one iota about the public welfare? Has he pressed for senators to reduce their allowances? Has Tinubu even supported the idea of reduced allowances publicly? The same people that like to shout party supremacy, did not use their majority in either house to reduce their wages. So what does Tinubu want his man there for? Let him understand, the apc will never present Tinubu for any elected office ever, and any persons so intimately connected with him will suffer the same problems Gbaja suffered, because we are getting tired of his overbearing nature. Politics of opportunism (didn't he support Jonathan over Ribadu our own candidate, for personal benefit) and strategy without philosophy. The south West can do better for sure. What is the political philosophy he brings to the apc? When you discover it please let me know. Using Akande to cause further rancour in the party was pathetic and obvious. Saraki is Senate president, and if the votes are not there to remove him then the intelligent thing to do is shut up and quit acting like a b*tch. I am personally very disappointed in him, but if he thinks the apc will roll over to his whims, let him ponder. The attack on Fowler is a warning. There are other interests in the party, and the south West is failing to provide the philosophical input that would ensure a more agreeable understanding and alliance of the north and south West. That is the tragedy of thee national leader, devouring his own children and leaving nothing concrete behind, very much unlike Awo.

No one yet on Tinubu's political sponsorship has ever failed.

If you know one please point them out!

Saraki's trouble is internal demons in his own spirit. They have led him to defy the #1 and #2 leaders of the land. In addition he is at odds with the ruling party. Do the maths....Tinubu is the least of his troubles.

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Jobos(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki is not. Or does not consider himself a yoruba man anyway and the age differnce between them is not much.

Except in igbo culture , saraki will not only call Tinubu maigida but also include rankadede if saraki claim to be norterner.
He should tell us where he belong and be culture.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Jobos(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari needs saraki more than saraki needs him.The NASS has oversight fxns over the activities of the executive.The NASS would have to approve his appointments and budgets!!! They can frustrate his Government if they so wish

Tinubu is even the most irrelevant one as he neither controls the executive nor the legislators!!! He is just left at the mercy of Buhari's magnanimity
Ok, just as jonathan make obasanjo irrelevant and pay dearly. No body is an island they all need each other suppport to advance in politics . Except politician dont have future ambition.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by cytellProperty: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Jobos(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Well Saraki is a fulani man and not yoruba.Tinubu should limit his influence to the sw
Stop saying what you dont know, as a fulani man saraki will address Tinubu as maigida or yalabyi or rankadede.
We all know that igbo can call their elders by name.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by islandmoon: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
All this mgbati newspapers trying to keep the image of their inconsequential local champion alive. If Saraki became Senate President and got a vote of confidence from 81 senators without Tinubu"s support then he dosent need him.

Tinubu should even be the one trying to make peace with Saraki else his candidates would not pass the senatorial screening

Saraki has nothing to lose by ignoring or snubbing Tinubu. This propaganda is dead on arrival

yeeboo sense! the reason they always loose

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Jobos(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
if the *uncle* apellation makes people rich then by now the yorubas will be exporting billionares.
With money igbo will disrespect father and mother, reason why igbo man rush to make money any how.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Jobos(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
tuniski:
u don't get it. Those SW states were already Apc before the election but, the middle belt states made a complete change from PDP to APC. Even benue that u reference Akume will be taken by pdp. The pain caused by suswan was what led to the revolt. The total margin of victory of buhari in the entire SW is under 600k but, kwara's margin alone is about that. The real effect is the middle belt. This spread to adamawa. U easily forgot that buhari won with only 2.5m margin not 25m margin. He is the president with only 3% margin for error. I don't envy him cos 3% is no safety in Politics.
A winner is a winner whether with a mark or a point or a minute as is the case in classor in race or on track. A winner will go with first position or gold medal while you looser keep saying its just a point. Learn accept defeat and move forward.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by malikisah: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kontunue!
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
CHANGE vs. WAILERS. Let the e-war continue.

Wailers, continue wailing.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by teamchocolate: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who's talking about riches here.. u must be from biafra cuz that's all they know.. it's wut makes them carry drugs all over the world...

In case u had not been following the thread.. he was talking about Culture.. the culture of the hausa and the yoruba which is similar as regards respect.. Saraki is a northern yoruba man... so to all intents and purposes, he shud never call Jagaban by his name..it is rude!!!

PROVACATEUR:
if the *uncle* apellation makes people rich then by now the yorubas will be exporting billionares.
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by wallex1983(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Silence is killing. The fool can't bear it again!
Re: Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu by Olufhemy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

You should know better, if not, ASK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri / Oyo Governorship: Adebayo Adebalu Loses Own Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.