Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH (2725 Views)

Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by tunex23: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Rev Kukah must be jonathan houseboy
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by LRNZH(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
shidof:
Y au always pained and angry, it seems as if ur life and well-being depends on Jonathan. U cn't Jst continue with dis ur miserable and delusional life, everyday, it's either ua pained by Buhari, Islam, Hausa or Yoruba's. U rily need to get a life or lagoon can be a beta alternative for you.

Don't mind chukwudi44
He is PMB's age mate and he is pained that while PMB is sharp and performing, chukwudi44 is useless and wailing.

1 Like

Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by kmariko: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2015
What's is amazing is that nobody to date has listed any policies of GEJ that is illegal or unconstitutional. You might not like the policies of a President becuase it offends your morality but that does not make it illegal.
Illegal policies or acts are what impeachment was designed for.
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by LRNZH(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2015
kmariko:
What's is amazing is that nobody to date has listed any policies of GEJ that is illegal or unconstitutional. You might not like the policies of a President becuase it offends your morality but that does not make it illegal.
Illegal policies or acts are what impeachment was designed for.

Contracting out the security of Nigeria's waters to Tompolo through his shell company while the Navy is underfunded is outrightly illegal.

Contracting South African mercenaries, paying Chad soldiers to fight BH while Nigerian soldiers were deprived of arms and allowances is unconstitutional.

Stopping Nigerian refineries from functioning while swapping crude for refined products at a massive loss is illegal.

Over to you wailers.

1 Like

Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by shidof(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:

Don't mind chukwudi44
He is PMB's age mate and he is pained that while PMB is sharp and performing, chukwudi44 is useless and wailing.
d guy is just disgusting and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by kuuljay(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2015
OP is not straight forward.that information was not lifted from punch yet he said it's from punch with no link what so ever.i don't read any sensational news without links nairaland because people cook up rubbish these days to wail upon
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by idgerrard(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
U be first class mungu,go read punch urself now.Ode akindanidani
kuuljay:
OP is not straight forward.that information was not lifted from punch yet he said it's from punch with no link what so ever.i don't read any sensational news without links nairaland because people cook up rubbish these days to wail upon
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by totorimi: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
This is a big lesson for GEJ. Never handover to your opponent in Africa. He should have allowed another PDP candidate to contest that way APC would never have smelt that position. PMB will surely put him in jail to teach him how it is done. When he had the power to arrest those making inciting statements he didn't do it.
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by kuuljay(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
idgerrard:
U be first class mungu,go read punch urself now.Ode akindanidani
why the insults pls? are you not matured enough to engage words without insults? be nice
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by idgerrard(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Sorry broda,i see it as a ploy to discredit my work.
kuuljay:
why the insults pls? are you not matured enough to engage words without insults? be nice
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
kuuljay:
Oloribruku ode that interview was taken from punch.I read it on the PUNCH website before it was published on nairaland
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
totorimi:
This is a big lesson for GEJ. Never handover to your opponent in Africa. He should have allowed another PDP candidate to contest that way APC would never have smelt that position. PMB will surely put him in jail to teach him how it is done. When he had the power to arrest those making inciting statements he didn't do it.

As long as Nigeria still depends on oil for income GEJ would never go to jail
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by kuuljay(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode that interview was taken from punch.I read it on the PUNCH website before it was published on nairaland
if you are not matured to engage me without insults then run along pls.becus as I said earlier I didn't see any source link so I had my doubts
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by Rad1cal: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:
Pastor Dikwa said it. N7 billion Naira at work.

Father Kuka will answer to all the blood they have spilled in this country under GEJ due to corruption and negligence of duty.

omenka:
Some things you read just make your heart cringe in disgust. This man has totally lost it. What really happened to him?

seunmsg:
Father Kukah is becoming very boring this days, he should just leave the political space and go back to his mission in sokoto. In short, he should STFU.

ObiOkpor:
its better your mouth is shut, than spewing trash. Mumu man

midolian:
I can't believe what I am seeing

Cc: Ngeneukwenu, the slayer of Bishop Kuka

tunex23:
Rev Kukah must be jonathan houseboy

Bwahahahahahahaha !!

All this wanking ret.ards did'nt bother to read the article before commenting.

I challenge you ediots to show us where Rev. insinuated what the headline says.
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by Firefire(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahaha !!

All this wanking ret.ards did'nt bother to read the article before commenting.

I challenge you ediots to show us where Rev. insinuated what the headline says.

Please ignore those thugs and brainwashed touts.
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by lastpage: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
omenka:
Some things you read just make your heart cringe in disgust. This man has totally lost it. What really happened to him?

Filthy Lucre makes a man filthy! Fr. Kukah id FILTHY and DISGUSTING

Fr. Mathew Kukah is "human & Nigerian" afterall! grin grin grin

He simply "joined the ranks" of these Carpetbaggers and back-stabbers called "Nigerian Leaders". undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by lastpage: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
totorimi:

Are you naturally this STEWPID ...... or it was your Mother-inlaw that made your life this miserable?

Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast is always a "reminder" to any foolish President that wants to "sit-tight" in this 21st century!

Lastpage!
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by lastpage: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
erunz:
NICE ONE, APART FROM THAT APE LOOKING OBANSANJO, I KNOW ALL PAST PRESEIDENT ARE BEHIND GEJ. MANY OF THEM KNOW THE ATROCITIES OF BUHARI AS HEAD OF STATE AND PTF CHAIRMAN. WE STILL REMEMBER WHEN BUHARI SAID ABACHA NEVER STOLE FROM NIGERIA. APART FROM EX-PRESIDENTS MANY OF US ARE READY TO STAND BY GEJ NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

IN IBB'S VOICE. THOSE WHO LEAVE IN GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES,

PROUD WAILER AND 5%

Oloshi, how MANY of YOU sef? grin grin

And you are just 5% of the population .......... or did the last election not prove how small in numbers, you'all are? grin grin grin

Delusion of grand proportions! mtschew!! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH by totorimi: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2015
lastpage:

Are you naturally this STEWPID ...... or it was your Mother-inlaw that made your life this miserable?

Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast is always a "reminder" to any foolish President that wants to "sit-tight" in this 21st century
Lastpage!

obviously one of the APC paid goons on the internet. if you passed your JAMB you would have read in between the line nowhere did I advocate a sit tight I only said GEJ should have given way to another credible PDP candidate, but because of your imbecility that has beclouded your sense Pf rational reasoning you jumped into your own beguiled conclusion. He goat opening your stinking maggot infested vocalcl cavity to insult Mr. Your whole lineage is stewpid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! He Wants To Sue A Company But Don't Know What It Might Cost / Would You Send Your Child Up In A Plane Made In Pakistan Called Super Mushak? / Photos- Governor Ambode Beautify Lagos State With Light Up Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.