Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria (17960 Views)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Ofodirinwa: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:
If you talk of best rural roads in the southeast,i give it to Anambra state. Probably it's only Udi that has this tarred road. What of other parts of Enugu?

Rochas Okorocha should learn from Anambra state government on how to provide quality rural roads and not the nonsense he's been constructing. angry

God bless Alaigbo!

this from an adamant supporter?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by EdCure: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
All I see is a new road. No houses or other facilities that make for a "beautiful village". Nothing spectacular.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
nice pix
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:
Of course i have been to Anambra state several times. Should i start telling you places in Anambra state i have been? I don't think i owe you any explanation or narration.

Sunday,if you must know,my three siblings all went to FGC Nise. My two siblings schooled at UNIZIK while another schooled at UNN.

Why did your parents let you school in ugwu Awusa and be ndi Ofe mmanu making you behave more like one of them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Why did your parents let you school in ugwu Awusa ?
Go and ask my father! grin
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
ckenneths:
You would not believe that this is a part of Nigeria. This is a village in the center of nowhere, but the roads here are so clean, so paved that you would think you are in the US. All the gutters here have drains, both sides of the road. There are gutter crossings, even where there are no compounds, ha! The culverts are neatly done, the roads have never seen any potholes, this is serenity redefined, but where is this village?

This is Udi, Enugu state of Nigeria.

Story culled from http://amazingviewpoints..com/

More pictures from the blog

ishilove, lalasticlala, afam4eva
Where is the village? Dullard posting rubbish.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by ibisko04: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP, have you visited other villages than your own village and the surrounds.
You can only celebrate what you have seen.
More villages are better than this one you want us to believe is the most beautiful village.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
My udi rocks
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by aresa: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is not engugu or anywhere close to enugu. This is a stolen internet picture with enugu attached to it.

If fact, you picked the wrong village to claim. This is not Udi because Udi is a grossly neglected town with almost zero government presence...

Below is a typical road in UDI...

Udi siding road suffering from negelect by the Chime administration

http://247ureports.com/enugu-the-ugly-side-of-sullivan-chimes-administration/

I don't want to derail the thread with with the other horrible stuff in the link, but feel free go through that link and see the horrible state of many roads and living in enugu.

I just don't know why people lie needlessly in face of obvious sufferings and misery...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by MPSA(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=ckenneths post=37240084]You would not believe that this is a part of Nigeria. This is a village in the center of nowhere, but the roads here are so clean, so paved that you would think you are in the US.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Atlantian: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
The world is not ending, when Lagos is over-congested, those village will become well-planned cities and urban centers. We will not repeat the Lagos mistakes where land are sold in tiny plots and houses are built in terraces and duplexes instead of detached houses with gardens, fields, pools and backyards.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by obailala(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why are roads hardly ever marked in Nigeria?.... why would a contractor spend millions in building a road but can't spend a few thousands to buy some white paint to mark the freakin roads?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773793_20150822124547_jpeg40da0d9eb25cfcfbd998894380cdf5be

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Fianze93(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
holysina:

anambra has more roads in its villages than enugu but not with high quality as the onx found in enugu. almost all the roads in anambra village doesn't have walking parts, and the drainage most has are bad, the qualaitis of the roads are low, I schooled they so I know the difference
Have you been to Agulu or Alor not to mention Obosi, Ogidi, & Oraifite
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
south east governors are trying even with little allocation

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:
If you talk of best rural roads in the southeast,i give it to Anambra state. Probably it's only Udi that has this tarred road. What of other parts of Enugu?

Rochas Okorocha should learn from Anambra state government on how to provide quality rural roads and not the nonsense he's been constructing. angry

God bless Alaigbo!

berem. is dis you. did you sell this moniker. Ur Yoruba friends won't be happy with this...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by warrior01: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:
Go and ask my father! grin
grin grin grin you be real case. Happy Sunday
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
No potholes, eh? Lets wait for another ten years and see what happens. Nigeria has no maintenance culture.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by otukpo(f): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sullivan tried for them.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
jaybee104:
I'm only seeing bush everywhere... this is a road that leads to Enugu capital bro
no bro. The road doesn't lead to Enugu city. It is actually a bye pass. For those of us that travel from the north through Lokoja to Imo and pass through Enugu state, that beautiful road is a God-sent. From 9th Mile, rather than going through Enugu city with it's numerous traffic, we go through that road and burst out at Enugu-PH expressway and continue our journey.
God bless Governor Chime, he constructed another excellent road from Abakaliki Nike to Nsukka, Opi LGA. Now when going back home from Imo to the north through Enugu, we just enter Enugu, go through Abakpa Nike and burst out at Opi.
Unlike crooked Okorocha, where in Imo state, every single road u hit is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
otukpo:
Sullivan tried for them.
Sullivan Chime deserves to be awarded the best governor south east has produced. Except for his problem with his former wife, which is a family affair, that man is an excellent administrator. All the roads he constructed were opened to public use without any advertisement, pomp or glamour. And they are solid roads.
Unlike okorocha that will mount a signboard of him shaking Obama as if that will bring about good roads, water, shelter or social amenities to Imolites.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by fairheven: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Most beautiful village ke What happens to Abiriba in Abia State? I bet nowhere in Nigeria compares

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by fairheven: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=obailala post=37254084]
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by fairheven: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
obailala:

Why are roads hardly ever marked in Nigeria?.... why would a contractor spend millions in building a road but can't spend a few thousands to buy some white paint to mark the freakin roads?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773793_20150822124547_jpeg40da0d9eb25cfcfbd998894380cdf5be

Marking?...maybe they don't have "ruler and pencil"...LOL ,I mean Not even drainage
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by asha80(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
fairheven:
Most beautiful village ke
What happens to Abiriba in Abia State? I bet nowhere in Nigeria compares
how are abiriba roads?
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:

God bless Alaigbo!

cc
abagworo, abagoro, ngeneukwuenu, omenka, passingshot.

Someone must have stolen your monika my sis.
One thing in life is that you can never fool a group forever, one day they will revote.
The last time I visit Orlu, I wept for my state Imo state, through Anambra we did not witness any pothole, on passing Isseke to enter Imo state the first thing that greated us is a pot hole.

Rochas might has good intention for Imo state but his approach is what is distorting his intention.

God bless IMO State
God bless alaIgbo
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
aresa:
This is not engugu or anywhere close to enugu. This is a stolen internet picture with enugu attached to it.

If fact, you picked the wrong village to claim. This is not Udi because Udi is a grossly neglected town with almost zero government presence...

Below is a typical road in UDI...

I don't want to derail the thread with with the other horrible stuff in the link, but feel free go through that link and see the horrible state of many roads and living in enugu.

I just don't know why people lie needlessly in face of obvious sufferings and misery...

Everywhere in Nigeria has good and bad roads but these roads are clean. Of course opponent will pick all the bad sites and try to cover up the good ones.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeitoro:

cc

One thing in life is that you can never fool a group forever, one day they will revote.
The last time I visit Orlu, I wept for my state Imo state, through Anambra we did not witness any pothole, on passing Isseke to enter Imo state the first thing that greated us is a pot hole.

Rochas might has good intention for Imo state but his approach is what is distorting his intention.

God bless IMO State
God bless alaIgbo
God bless Nigeria.
I have kept saying that on the Imo thread. Go to the thread and see my last comment. That was exactly what i said about the rural roads in Orlu the last time i traveled.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeitoro:

cc

God bless IMO State
God bless alaIgbo
God bless Nigeria.

Hey while making comments please appreciate the absence of federal presence as a result of Jonathan's neglect of Imo State. When I was screaming about his neglect of SS and SE most people were busy singing appointment praises. Now oil has fallen and money finished. That road is not a State road. During Udenwa/Obasanjo regime, Arthur Nzeribe attracted federal government to that road through Orlu and past Anara as well as the other from Owerri to Orlu and another from Onitsha to Owerri.

Let us rally round Buhari and attract federal presence to our State
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by jaybee104(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
meforyou1:
no bro. The road doesn't lead to Enugu city. It is actually a bye pass. For those of us that travel from the north through Lokoja to Imo and pass through Enugu state, that beautiful road is a God-sent. From 9th Mile, rather than going through Enugu city with it's numerous traffic, we go through that road and burst out at Enugu-PH expressway and continue our journey.
God bless Governor Chime, he constructed another excellent road from Abakaliki Nike to Nsukka, Opi LGA. Now when going back home from Imo to the north through Enugu, we just enter Enugu, go through Abakpa Nike and burst out at Opi.
Unlike crooked Okorocha, where in Imo state, every single road u hit is bad

owkay! noted! i rep 042 enugu state

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abagworo:

Hey while making comments please appreciate the absence of federal presence as a result of Jonathan's neglect of Imo State. When I was screaming about his neglect of SS and SE most people were busy singing appointment praises. Now oil has fallen and money finished. That road is not a State road. During Udenwa/Obasanjo regime, Arthur Nzeribe attracted federal government to that road through Orlu and past Anara as well as the other from Owerri to Orlu and another from Onitsha to Owerri.

Abagworo,i know that road is a federal road and i vividly remember plying that road several times when i was still in school. I remember that road was a smooth ride for those travelling from Orlu to further. My question is why did the Imo state part of the road dilapidate so fast and the Anambra section of the road looked as if it was constructed few months ago? I think it was MCC that constructed that road if i can remember. I know well that MCC did a lot of road constructions during Udenwa's government. Why did the road go so bad suddenly?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abagworo:

seems all roads in imo state are federal roads to you

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:

God bless Alaigbo!
Had to look at the moniker again to be sure. Maybe change is here finally. Hope your bro Abagworo will also be this objective.
Budahmonk, Anambradota, OdenigboAroli come and see wonders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources / ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food / Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.