Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria (17924 Views)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
cyril10:

You said this about Okorocha?
Don't you have anything to contribute to the topic?

Rochas might have his flaws but i still hold him on high esteem. He has 3years and some months to prove he's the best governor Imo State has ever had or else he will be put along side other failed governors from Imo State.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
abagoro:
After all said and done the most beautiful village in Igboland is Abiriba followed by Oguta. Any one who doubts should take a cool trip and confess.
oguta is a very beautiful town. I so enjoy the sight of the lake while descending from egwe
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by steveeeee5: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
ckenneths:

It amuses me when people argue with pictures, while using words. I will forgive you, because I understand it's a punishable offence to snap pictures in the towns you mentioned. grin grin grin

your point is??
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by levelszik(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Beremx:
If you talk of best rural roads in the southeast,i give it to Anambra state. Probably it's only Udi that has this tarred road. What of other parts of Enugu?

Rochas Okorocha should learn from Anambra state government on how to provide quality rural roads and not the nonsense he's been constructing. angry

God bless Alaigbo!
was ur account hacked? shocked
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by ckenneths(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2015
meforyou1:
oguta is a very beautiful town. I so enjoy the sight of the lake while descending from egwe

Oguta is among my desired places to visit before the end of this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order? / Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift / SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.