Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Sweet Leaking And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Leaking And Why? (1509 Views)

See How Marriage Used To Be Sweet; B4 The Love Of Money Started Scattering Homes / Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win / How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Leaking And Why? by stanbiggi(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
In the neighbourhood I went to buy some little things and there I saw my co tenants mum who came visiting buying TomTom Sweet in large quantity, I then wonder what does aged people do with sweet.

Today, I am in church frankly I did not get the message that was preached, reason that the aged mama I was sitting close to; was leaking tom tom sweet and the manner at which she was doing it. made so much noise that I was very irritated but kept my cool.

This bring me to the question, while do aged people leak sweet. I am just been curious!
Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by ladyF(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Its everyone, young and old
Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by kossyablaze(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Dunno o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP. Leaking? or Licking?

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by melodies: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Its just a way to freshen up stale air that oozes out of d mouth after a long period of silence.

For me, the simple solution is meticulous brushing for at least 3 mins and flossing. Regular visits to the dentist as well.
Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by Chidoks(f): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
to keep the mouth fresh. the one that irritates me us gum chewing especially if it's a male chewing noisly!
Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by malaria(f): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Poster, never you allow people's life style to affect you. See how you denied yourself GOD's blessings because of a woman licking sweet. Most of the things people want to know is always none of their business. MY point is learn how to mind your business so you can live a long live.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by SAMBARRY: 3:59am On Aug 24, 2015
malaria:
Poster, never you allow people's life style to affect you. See how you denied yourself GOD's blessings because of a woman licking sweet. Most of the things people want to know is always none of their business. MY point is learn how to mind your business so you can live a long live.
gbam!

Ori e pe
Re: Sweet Leaking And Why? by ayokenny37(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
mayb food prepared @ home has no pepper enough for mama and she doesn't want DIL to feel bad

(1) (Reply)

My Father Never Beat Me Neither Did He Hit My Sister / your honest advice to This Young Family / He Says He Can Never Love Me The Way He Loves His Mum. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.