Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days (2537 Views)

Is Your Relationship Getting Boring? See This Now!!! / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Mzdivacious(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
getting a girl has never being easy for me.unlike my friends which I know am finer than but they find it so easy to get them.

You think getting a lady is by your looks and appearance alone? we the ugly dudes get them so easily grin.

back to your point.

don't think maybe you are unlucky or under a spell, it depends on how you present yourself. Ladies need guys who can be bold enough to express their feelings. you must be outspoken and determined when approaching a lady.

let me give you one logic . If you like a lady, don't rush into asking her out, just be friend with her and watch her ways. From there you will know if the lady likes you or not. I hate being turn down by ladies so therefore there is always a body language that shows a lady likes you before you ask her out.

BTW : WHY NOT HUSTLE FOR CASH FIRST and see how these b!tches will run after you, even the ones with 9 bf's
he s not looking for bitches he s looking for "a girlfriend"! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mzdivacious:
he s not looking for bitches he s looking for "a girlfriend"! undecided
are you a gf ? cheesy
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
getting a girl has never being easy for me.unlike my friends which I know am finer than but they find it so easy to get them.

You think getting a lady is by your looks and appearance alone? we the ugly dudes get them so easily grin.

back to your point.

don't think maybe you are unlucky or under a spell, it depends on how you present yourself. Ladies need guys who can be bold enough to express their feelings. you must be outspoken and determined when approaching a lady.

let me give you one logic . If you like a lady, don't rush into asking her out, just be friend with her and watch her ways. From there you will know if the lady likes you or not. I hate being turn down by ladies so therefore there is always a body language that shows a lady likes you before you ask her out.

BTW : WHY NOT HUSTLE FOR CASH FIRST and see how these b!tches will run after you, even the ones with 9 bf's

Bitches? undecided
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

Bitches? undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Mzdivacious(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
marshalcarter:
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Is dis guy normal@all

Instead of you to pray after servin so you'll find a better job with gr8 pay dat'll make b1tches line up for you...you're here with ur dull brain thinkin of how to catch gal You're really sick!!!!

Dey dere make ur 4-5 yrs+1 xtra year be in vain e hearundecided

Ode

#teamMoneyFirstB1tchesFollow
great men need a woman too!
real men arent after bitches but real women and a relationship
plus real men never insult others like this for no just cause #getalifehommie
there s nothing wrong with a man or woman needing someone as much as money biko

3 Likes

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
lipsrsealed

U dey fear to type bah? angry

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

U dey fear to type bah? angry
that's the reality grin
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
that's the reality grin

Yeye sumborry, not all ladies are bitches angry

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

maybe you are right

but we still have em
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
I dont know why any girl I ask out these are always in a relationship or they just see me as a friend. I used to think that girls would like a guy because he's, but mine is different. Am a serving corp member in Niger a cute one but right from my undergraduate days, getting a girl has never being easy for me.unlike my friends which I know am finer than but they find it so easy to get them. lemme tell you what happened in paiko orientation camp because i havehad it to d brim

i met a girl in camp, I spent almost every night with her.whenever I ask her to date me, she would say its just three weeks, lets finish first and we see how it goes.I was patient for the period of time.maybe her wish was that we wouldn't be posted to thesame local government. On the day we were leaving camp, she was surprised to see me in the same bus with her. For my mind I was like'I don catch you today'. when we finally settle in our ppa, I brought up the issue again and she told me she just started dating some guy she met on camp that was posted to a different local government and that she sees me as her friend and she doesn't want that to change. I was in shock.
another just happen of recent and this new girl also said she just wants us to be best friends. So tell me, am I destined to be a friend, would i be a friend to my wife? am seriously think of joining the priest hood because i done tire for girls and thier problems but one can't live without them.please i need advice.

OP, kindly view the link below, read the write up and thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/2538622/bitter-truth-struggling-guys-relationships
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
maybe you are right

but we still have em

Mmmmn......just like we hv male dogs too sad

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn......just like we hv male dogs too sad
vice versa wink
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Mzdivacious(f): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
are you a gf ? cheesy
lol I'm a lady
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
vice versa wink

Mmmmn..

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lol I'm a lady
*checks dp*
yes you are truly a lady but I don't know what's inside you.

you are looking good anyway smiley

adeh39:

Mmmmn..
kiss

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Go wash ur head in seven rivers OPgrin
Hmm. ur secret has finally left d bag. so dis is wat u did abi? no wonder even without dp lot of nairalander guys(excluding me sha,.."wink) stil prefer u even more dan those nairaland babes wit photoshop pics.
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Oahray: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

how come when Nicki Minaj sings about 'bitches', you ladies sing along, but when a guy uses the term it becomes a terrible thing to say?
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Peachess(f): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's so funny how most girls are in a relationship while most guys are single, so who are the girls dating?
@OP, don't be in a rush to ask a girl out...it'll only make you look desperate. Next time don't be too close (so they won't 'friendzone' you) but be close (so they won't call you desperate). And don't join the bad guys like some people are advising you to, it won't help you…you'll hurt others (mostly the innocent ones).

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work / Is It Cool For Guys To Hold Hands? / ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.