Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? (972 Views)

"Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by ckc(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
In these days of unemployment and difficulty in getting good jobs, would you leave your wife who is yet to conceive and move to another town 5 hours away for a good paying job? The job in question involves weekends too and your wife can not join you too as she is in a federal govt work. Let us discuss it constructively. For mature minds please.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by HungerBAD: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
No.

I will not leave her.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
My dad used to work in lagos wen I was a kid, he came bak to ph every two week interval.... So, and they havnt divorced...

Understanding is key.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by ivyT(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
This requires a lot of thinking..
If its a young marriage_its nt advisable.
Do u want to start a family soon?its nt also advisable too

There r just too many things to put into consideration,nd considering the financies..i'll leave it to the experienced at this point.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by goodmorning40: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ur wife can always get transfer from her work place on basis of marriage, it will only take a little time say two yrs. If the job is worth it go let Ur wife join u
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by taryour(f): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
ckc:
In these days of unemployment and difficulty in getting good jobs, would you leave your wife who is yet to conceive and move to another town 5 hours away for a good paying job? The job in question involves weekends too and your wife can not join you too as she is in a federal govt work. Let us discuss it constructively. For mature minds please.

five hours journey isnt too much of a distance so yes its no big deal as long as its a mutual understanding between both parties, and either of then should visit eachother as often as possible. to each family its own.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by CBNIM: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's difficult especially if it's a new union but not impossible.

Understanding + Trust is key in this kinda situation to avoid story that touches the heart.
What ever you do, be sure both parties are in agreement.
Goodluck.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by Kimoni: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Both can always work something out...
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by tiredface: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
IF YOU'RE MARRIED TO A YURUBA WOMAN, MY ADVISE WILL BE , DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BUT, IF YOU'RE MARRIED TO IBO, SHE'LL EVEN HELP YOU ON WHAT TO DO AND YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, PERIOD DUE TO CULTURE. I'M EITHER OF THE TWO TRIBES BEFORE SOMEONE START CALLING FOR HEADS HERE
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by ckc(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
taryour:

five hours journey isnt too much of a distance so yes its no big deal as long as its a mutual understanding between both parties, and either of then should visit eachother as often as possible. to each family its own.
Like seriously? 5 hrs not far?
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by ckc(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
tiredface:
IF YOU'RE MARRIED TO A YURUBA WOMAN, MY ADVISE WILL BE , DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BUT, IF YOU'RE MARRIED TO IBO, SHE'LL EVEN HELP YOU ON WHAT TO DO AND YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, PERIOD DUE TO CULTURE. I'M EITHER OF THE TWO TRIBES BEFORE SOMEONE START CALLING FOR HEADS HERE
Lol. Why do u say that ?
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by taryour(f): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
ckc:
Like seriously? 5 hrs not far?

yes 5 hours isnt far, people spend more than 5 hours in lagos traffic on a daily basis. and its not like the man or woman in question will be travelling 5 hours daily.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
It is not really a big deal when understanding is there between the couple.

The wife can always come on weekends. Likewise the husband. Which ever ways that is convenient for them.
Re: Would You Leave Your Wife And Relocate To Another Town? by SAMBARRY: 3:01am On Aug 24, 2015
tiredface:
adultery has nothing to do with tribes. Trust is the issue here however the people that will come and pick you up are on their way

(1) (Reply)

Welcome But Not Needed / (pics) See What My Mum Gave Me As A Valentine Gift. / Thinking Of Suicide Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.