Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer (31703 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results – Abia North Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by greall12(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Storrry
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by wiseguy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:
And you are just talking now?? Y couldn't u talk after d election?? Y now
He was just talking now because he was at the tribunal where he was invited to give evidence. Olodo!
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Appareil(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Keep it to yourself! No news in this, with the rubbish that happened upNorth.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by tabisegroup(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

if PDP can force you to sign fake results, APGA can as well force you to testify on their behalf
Am falling for u more n more
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by jimmyray: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
That abiriba apga candidate wey dey sleep wit em female cousins......em son dey nairaland too...Reality.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Happiness87(f): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
lastpage:

Your Stewpidity is truly "Factory Fitted" ! shocked shocked

If he can REFUSE the "force" of PDP, he by the same stretch, has REFUSED the "force of testimony" from APGA.

Kappish?

..and stop using female handle, we know who you are. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
who is this monkey
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Happiness87(f): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dis ur fish brain is annoying
your mother
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by alsina: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
dmandy:
They don't force anybody to rig.... I don't believe you RO.

It's either they bribed you or blackmailed you....so spare Abians that crap.

U r just a fool
Pretending to be a fool
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Mekyno(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Optionalx:
The RO evidence appears true and convincing. He should commended for his bravery and honesty.
ministerial material; he is jst d kind of ppl buhari/ nigeria needs most. A true proffesor indeed. May God keep preserving u frm d prey (Pdp)
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by priscaoge(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Are this a dream? grin
Prisca is support Alex Otti, an okuko man_ over umbrella?
Adonbilivit.

Prisca what are you eat today? angry

Nobody Should play politics with Abia biko, cheesy cheesy, the situation Aba is in now, they need a Leader not a party cheesy cheesy

What I do Babe? grin gringrin grin
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by priscaoge(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ratebuster:
you unrepentant fool

Pls kill urself and make sure u die tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
alsina:

U r just a fool Pretending to be a fool
All of the above. You feel good now? You can now go and sleep.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by tinsel: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

if PDP can force you to sign fake results, APGA can as well force you to testify on their behalf
he did not sign the result sheets. They got another person to sign.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by AngryNigerian(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

heh,wat is ds person saying did u just wake up,huh
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Joeoku78: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Which means the PDP senator will lose his seat for the APGA senatorial candidate for Abia north and the salaries and allowances collected for two months amounting to millions of naira must have to be vomited by the false senator. It has been a tradition that PDP cannot win without rigging. I am sure T.A. Orji didn't win his election for senate seat in Abia. I am also convinced that Dr okezie ikpeazu of the PDP did not win the governorship election in Abia state.Nobody voted for the remote control of T.A. Orji (okezie ikpeazu )
The winner of Abia state govship election is Alex Oti of APGA. God knows that. PDP only survives through rigging. If the law court will adjudicate the case without fear or favour, ill will or affection true winners of election will be installed for good governance. PDP is a complete thieving party that must be abrogated by the change we are in today
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by prof12(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2015
To the Wailers abi na APC propaganda be dis again?
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by dahmorla: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income Without Hassle!

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Okudiover(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
tongue tongue tongue. One thing I am sure is that the Abia tribunal will return Otti. Of all the outstanding electoral cases, Abia's case remains the most predictable just as Abia PDP remains the most desperate state party chapter. But thanks to card-reader forensics, thanks to the fact that PDP is not controlling government at the center, the non payment of workers salaries,huge bribes, assasinations, death threats and on-going systematic looting of the state treasury and other f**k ups associated with the PDP the tribunal or the Supreme Court would rule in Favour of the long suffering masses of Abia. Kokoroko!!!
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Essential(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2015
THIS IS THE FIRST HONEST IGBO MAN THAT I KNOW.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by losak9111(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Wetin concern me

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Essential(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2015
dunsman:

Y COULDN'T U TALK AFTER. U HAVE ENGLISH PROBLEM.
GO BACK TO ADULT PRIMARY SCHOOL AND STOP PUBLISHING UR FOOLISHNESS.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by obinnati(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2015
dunsman:

did you actually read it dint you read were he swore an affidavit saying the result he signed was a fake one
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by henryelfhel: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Dr iheakwuaba i know as my lecturer in computer engineering dept esut is a man who has distinguished himself in character and learning. He has always walked the path of honour and decency we are proud of you.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by rhapzidy(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Datx my able H.O.D... The most straight-forward man ever-liveth... The only man that finishes a 3 credit unit course in just an hour lecture... God bless u xir
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by wexyee: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=22pt]#BringBackOurAlexOtti

Alex Otti nwere weight!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
but ikpeazu dey try nah?
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Blizzle(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

Did you read the same write-up that I did? Cos it's clearly written in there that he didn't sign the "fake result" and that's why someone else was brought to sign it.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by hushmail: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2015
ponponkon

make you come reply grin grin grin
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Ebukaobi: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Essential:

Y COULDN'T U TALK AFTER. U HAVE ENGLISH PROBLEM.
GO BACK TO ADULT PRIMARY SCHOOL AND STOP PUBLISHING UR FOOLISHNESS.

Exactly what i told the illiterate dunsman yesterday. He is just a bush man, ignore him.

He has a big problem with the English language.

Dunsman, go and join a Yoruba forum pls
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by DedeNkem: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Why didn't you stand up to them or resign in protest when they were forcing you?
Greed made you do it, who knows how much you pocketed. You're no different from the corrupt PDP.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by kechywillz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

Babe no vex,i like wat i saw in ur DP wink
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by subterfuge: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
chaberry:
They are here again... the masturbators

PERSONALLY I THINK THAT IT IS BETTER TO MASTURBATE THAN TO LICK AND SUCK WEET SICK PUUSY AND AASSES
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Ojiofor: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
001ng:

He talked after election. Read bf commenting. He swear on affidavit immediately after the election that he didn't sign the form E.
I can remember this man saying it loud and clear that he didn't declare the results.

In all fairness, APGA won almost all the election in Abia State.
APGA will reclaim almost all their stolen mandates from PDP Abia state starting from Alex Otti to the last man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.