Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer (31697 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results – Abia North Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by priscaoge(f): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
wexyee:
but ikpeazu dey try nah?

Yes he's really destroying d remaining roads in Aba undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by emperor94(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

if PDP can force you to sign fake results, APGA can as well force you to testify on their behalf
Looking at ur picture: if that's your butt, it's obvious that's where ur brain is... so sorry to say but you made me say it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
priscaoge:

Yes he's really destroying d remaining roads in Aba undecided undecided undecided

very annoying. Just digging out mud everywhere in the name of drainage. Causing unnecessary traffic.
Why couldn't he wait till this raining season is over?
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by asha80(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
DedeNkem:
Why didn't you stand up to them or resign in protest when they were forcing you?
Greed made you do it, who knows how much you pocketed. You're no different from the corrupt PDP.
read the story and not only the headline..lazy man
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Happiness87(f): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
emperor94:

Looking at ur picture: if that's your butt, it's obvious that's where ur brain is... so sorry to say but you made me say it.
your father, idiot you checked my dp and all you could see is booty, foolish boy
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by priscaoge(f): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

very annoying. Just digging out mud everywhere in the name of drainage. Causing unnecessary traffic.
Why couldn't he wait till this raining season is over?

Nne eeeehhh, I now spend 3hrs on Abayi road because of that yeye drainage. What's d meaning of that nonsense they are doing? He didn't see PH road, MCC n other bad roads fix. Its really really annoying. angry angry

Just park that Ur car till they are through with their madness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God I don run come back to Calabar tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Kzealz(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

if PDP can force you to sign fake results, APGA can as well force you to testify on their behalf

did u see how stupid u are? pdp force him to sign which he refused to do... how will any right thinking person assumes he will fall for apga's pressure?

1 Like

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
priscaoge:

Nne eeeehhh, I now spend 3hrs on Abayi road because of that yeye drainage. What's d meaning of that nonsense they are doing? He didn't see PH road, MCC n other bad roads fix. Its really really annoying. angry angry

Just park that Ur car till they are through with their madness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God I don run come back to Calabar tongue tongue tongue

Can you imagine?
He wants my Lamborghini to fall inside that useless ditch he is digging all around town.

He would just heap the dirty and mud on the road, then move to another section. That's hazardous...I saw a car fall into one of his useless gutter.

Lols @ Calabar. I am not going anywhere biko, I love ariaria and ahia ohuru too much. I would die if I am far from them...lols.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Happiness87(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
fuk off grin grin grin grin grin
Kzealz:

did u see how stupid u are? pdp force him to sign which he refused to do... how will any right thinking person assumes he will fall for apga's pressure?
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Kzealz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

The result I was being
pressured to sign did not emanate from me as
the duly appointed Returning Officer for the
Senatorial election.”

I'm very sure ur fake lazy brain didn't allow u to read this paragraph... idiot.. na ppl like u dey die quike

1 Like

Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by priscaoge(f): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Can you imagine?
He wants my Lamborghini to fall inside that useless ditch he is digging all around town.

He would just heap the dirty and mud on the road, then move to another section. That's hazardous...I saw a car fall into one of his useless gutter.

Lols @ Calabar. I am not going anywhere biko, I love ariaria and ahia ohuru too much. I would die if I am far from them...lols.

Lwkmd!!!! Nne park the Car biko, o di very important cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol @ariaria na ahia ohuru cheesy cheesy cheesy, Nne na ahia ohuru and that bukka I de miss.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Ponponkon: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
hushmail:
ponponkon

make you come reply grin grin grin
They could have as well forced him to say this in court since he's now a kid that cannot stand on his own. Anyway,that's their business in Abia North,but the man Gozie popularly called oracle by his friends is just one witness. Let the tribunal take decision based on facts not cooked up stories like this one. An associate prof cannot be forced to sign something he was not sure of its athenticity .
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by Beetobee(f): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see stupidity

Even a foetus is aware of PDPs antics.
Re: PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer by emperor94(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kzealz:

The result I was being
pressured to sign did not emanate from me as
the duly appointed Returning Officer for the
Senatorial election.”

I'm very sure ur fake lazy brain didn't allow u to read this paragraph... idiot.. na ppl like u dey die quike
No mind am, na fish brain im get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.