Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud (2011 Views)

Ladies Do U Think Goodlooking Guys Are Proud? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by KingRaoul: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
I think if u are goodlooking then u should be very proud and confident and snobbish!!! If u are goodlooking and shy then ur a BIG FOOL !!!! Goodlooks is only next to money and God on earth. People worship appearance like its their life mission, i see no reason why u should be scared that u look very good, u should flaunt it everyday...wear designer clothes and have extraordinary charisma. If u lose ur looks no one will be nice to u anymore so now that u look gorgeous as a male or female i think u should have the ego of KANYE WEST "I AM A GOD" should be your mottto. And lastly work on urself to be a 10/10 trust me people will give u anything u ask , ur life will be so sweet u wont know when u become rich and famous cuz everyone will love you !!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by falconey(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
yeah
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by ladyF(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chai if ure not good looking nko cry God dey!! cry
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Now I'm proud cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by donholy28(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who isn't good looking to themselves

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by vizkiz: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
debolly:
Now I'm proud cheesy cheesy

you better don't deceive yourself undecided
#harsh-truth

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good looks is just genetic lottery, and means nothing.

It can only take you so far.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by charijee(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
To what end
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Luckygurl(f): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Now this lacks depth

You're goodlooking, good and fine!!
Some other persons wish to be like you but it ain't possible.
Enjoy the thrills that come along with it, use it to your advantage.

But to be proud and snobbish just because you are beautiful/handsome is so out of it..
Pray, tell me are you the only goodlooking person out there?
How does it affect the person closest to you positively?
Does it add food to your table?
Is the world better off than it was before cos of your beauty/handsomeness?

A man is known for what he's got in him from his neck upwards and not for what he looks like from his neck downwards

And mind you, the beautiful ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by stan241(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
This one nor just get work sha
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Proud of what...
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Heromaniaa: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
l look good for years. I make no apologies.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beauty has no real value. It's still tough out there in the real world & things don't magically happen just because you look a certain way. With that said, I'd still rather be cute than ugly any day. It's a wonderful feeling grin Sometimes just one look in the mirror can turn a frown into a smile grin It's like having a pick-me-up 365 grin Chyeah!
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by KingRaoul: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Good looks is just genetic lottery, and means nothing.

It can only take you so far.

Very wrong!!!! Goodlooks makes way for a person and 90/100 times they are not even aware its their beauty opening doors for them. Lose ur beauty and see if anyone will give u things u dont deserve, they will spit and swear on u. Its a fact trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Id rather be rich and successful, and use my wealth to ease pain and suffering, bring smiles to people's faces
than good looking and stùpid.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by KingRaoul: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckygurl:
Now this lacks depth

You're goodlooking, good and fine!!
Some other persons wish to be like you but it ain't possible.
Enjoy the thrills that come along with it, use it to your advantage.

But to be proud and snobbish just because you are beautiful/handsome is so out of it..
Pray, tell me are you the only goodlooking person out there?
How does it affect the person closest to you positively?
Does it add food to your table?
Is the world better off than it was before cos of your beauty/handsomeness?

A man is known for what he's got in him from his neck upwards and not for what he looks like from his neck downwards

And mind you, the beautiful ones are not yet born

Story, story will u marry an ugly dude?
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingRaoul:
I think if u are goodlooking then u should be very proud and confident and snobbish!!! If u are goodlooking and shy then ur a BIG FOOL !!!! Goodlooks is only next to money and God on earth. People worship appearance like its their life mission, i see no reason why u should be scared that u look very good, u should flaunt it everyday...wear designer clothes and have extraordinary charisma. If u lose ur looks no one will be nice to u anymore so now that u look gorgeous as a male or female i think u should have the ego of KANYE WEST "I AM A GOD" should be your mottto. And lastly work on urself to be a 10/10 trust me people will give u anything u ask , ur life will be so sweet u wont know when u become rich and famous cuz everyone will love you !!!!!

This is most likely written by one of those clowns who think they are good looking

2 Likes

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by KingRaoul: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

This is most likely written by one of those clowns who think they are good looking

Pfttt. I dont even know wat a goodlooking face looks like i swear, im only writing from wat i read bros/aunty.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Stellaenefa(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Beauty has no real value. It's still tough out there in the real world & things don't magically happen just because you look a certain way. With that said, I'd still rather be cute than ugly any day. It's a wonderful feeling grin Sometimes just one look in the mirror can turn a frown into a smile grin It's like having a pick-me-up 365 grin Chyeah!

Not True. Ask Kim kardashian what made her famous
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
If your self-worth is templated SOLELY on the aesthetics of your morphological form, you need a thorough re-evalution of your priorities and philosophy.♦

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingRaoul:

Pfttt. I dont even know wat a goodlooking face looks like i swear, im only writing from wat i read bros/aunty.
Ive read ur previous posts I was surprised cos it doesnt look like stuff you will put up.
Anyway its all good na dem sabi
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stellaenefa:

all know it was that sex tape
Had nuthing to do with looks and everything to do with that ass getting waxed
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stellaenefa:

Beauty didn't make Kim famous,he infamous sextape with her celebrity ex-husband did.♦

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stellaenefa:

Sleeping on her back? undecided What else is she known for other than who she's been with, again? She was an unknown until Ray J put her on the spotlight & she latched on it, did everything to remain relevant. She's still a nobody as far as I'm concerned but her attention seeking ways keep her somewhat relevant.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Jwhizzy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
If you're asking people to be confident, then that's good advice and should apply to everyone, good looking or not. But if you're asking people to be snubbish cos they look a certain way, then that's incredibly shallow. Are you shallow mister?
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingRaoul:

Very wrong!!!! Goodlooks makes way for a person and 90/100 times they are not even aware its their beauty opening doors for them. Lose ur beauty and see if anyone will give u things u dont deserve, they will spit and swear on u. Its a fact trust me.

Its actually yes and no.

Also note that genetic good looks is very different from appearance, and of course charisma.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by faith551(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
only the handsome ones will tell what they pass through.
. Gossips with their name in the headline
. Hatred
. Girls really act more hard to get when they meet a handsome dude, unless they've known u for a while tho.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Luckygurl(f): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingRaoul:

Story, story will u marry an ugly dude?

Now you're digressing
Beauty is a good thing but don't use that as a leverage to be snobbish and proud.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
That you look in the mirror and feel better, that's real value. Anyway, the really good looking people(read top model) are maybe 1% of the population, so pride is necessarily an involuntary response for this group.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
That you look in the mirror and feel better, that's real value. Anyway, the really good looking people(read top model) are maybe 1% of the population, so pride is necessarily an involuntary response for this group.

"Value" in the universal sense, Bo, not narcissism grin You think top models are beautiful? I find most tend to look a little weird rather than beautiful eg, iman, alek wek & the likes.
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

"Value" in the universal sense, Bo, not narcissism grin You think top models are beautiful? I find most tend to look a little weird rather than beautiful eg, iman, alek wek & the likes.
lol I mean people like Elle, Naomi Campbell,. Ok, top actors. Beauty ain't just bout the cute face yanno
Re: I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ngarhahaha!! grin
Ugly b'itches be like "vanity upon vanity" cheesy
Nah, but on a serious note op, vanity upon vanity tongue
NB: Funny thing is that 70% of good looking people are shy and become uncomfortable when people stare at them

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moment (pix) / I Need A Campaign Manager / WARNING! You Can Get These Deadly Diseases Through Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.