Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her (820 Views)

As A Lady U Dnt Attract Wat U Want, U Attract Who U Are! / Wat U Cant Tolerate In Ur Girl/boy / Ladies If U Are 30 And He Claims He Loves U And He Is Not Talking About Marriage Wat U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2009
last night i heared a joke where a youg boy was blackin his parents tellin them that he knows wat they did and they end up offering him any thing he wanted so i applied the trick to my girlfriend and she confessed that she was formerly datin one guy but that they are no more together. try that trick on ur boyfriend/girlfriend today nd tell me ur result
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2009
lol, sounds fun. grin
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2009
Lol, I used to do that to my siblings, always did the trick grin
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
guess who i'll use the trick on next?
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Czarskit(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hmmn. . .
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by iice(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2009
Been tried on me a couple of times. . .guess what?
Yea it didn't work cheesy
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by MrCrackles(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
iice:

Been tried on me a couple of times. . .guess what?
Yea it didn't work cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
iice it did't work on u cos of the person who tried it did not do it effectivelly
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by iice(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
Chile, iice deals with experts cheesy

It would be easier to understand i guess if i had just written. . .

What truth will i be hiding? I usually just tell them. . .easier and simpler with no stress. . .i no get time jare cheesy
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by IFELEKE(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
I personally believe It works on Dumb People.
I mean nobody can use that to get facts out of me unless I want to.
If you are smart enough then you will see that it's just a bait so why fall for it?
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by romsky: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
hmmmm
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
ifeleke are u tryin 2 call my girlfriend dumb
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
there's no one who has'nt got at least one secret
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by IFELEKE(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2009
Enockia,
Am not in anyway calling your Girl Dumb,Am just pointing out the obvious.
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by iice(f): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
Enockia:

there's no one who has'nt got at least one secret

And the secret could be of no concern or consequence to him/her.
People who jump at their shadows know what they have done cheesy
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
prove that mathematically
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
if it truly was that obvious how come no one eles noticed

brother know know
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by StrStruck(f): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
Him: I know what you did . . .

Me: Oh really? Tell me.
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by iice(f): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
Enockia:

prove that mathematically

What thread are you on?
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by IFELEKE(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Him: I know what you did . . .

Me: Oh really? Tell me.

@Poster,
What prove do you need again?
I repeat
IFELEKE:

I personally believe It works on Dumb People.
I mean nobody can use that to get facts out of me unless I want to.
If you are smart enough then you will see that it's just a bait so why fall for it?
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
i need proof involving using formular and figures
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by iice(f): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
Na wah for Naija education cheesy
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by IFELEKE(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
Enockia:

i need proof involving using formular and figures
shocked
Young Man,You are a Bundle Of Contradictions. . .
If you are not satisfied with what you ve got on this thread then i suggest you go on google to search for proof that is formular/figure inclusive
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
ifeleke no be u i ask 4 proof o abi ur name don turn to iice?
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by IFELEKE(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2009
Enockia:

ifeleke no be u i ask 4 proof o abi ur name don turn to iice?
Does It Matter?
Besides,Iice gave you a reply to that question. . .Ponder On It.
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by MrCrackles(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
Post/Topic/Poster

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by StrStruck(f): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Post/Topic/Poster

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

death
Re: ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her by Enockia(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
i don't think anybody was forced to join this thread

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy / For Better For Worse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.