Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Atiku Missing In National Cake Sharing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Missing In National Cake Sharing (1228 Views)

National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Picture Of A Nigerian Dressed In National Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Missing In National Cake Sharing by Pain(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2006
Nigeria was 46 yesterday. As part of the usual pomp that goes with the ceremony. Some big guns gathered to ''share'' the national cake. As the csae has been in the last 40 or so years.

Unfortunately, Atiku missed out this time around. Oh if feel for him.

Oh National Cake. When Shall I Have My Share of You.?
The Ever Replenishing National Cake.
Never Depleting??
Ever So Befitting, Yet So Defeating.
Many Have Gone Down For Your Sake.
Just For The Sake That U are The Only Cake They Can Eat and Yet Have.

My National Cake.

What Did I Just do? U mean I can be this creative.

Oh!! Poetic Pain.!!

October Feast, Sorry First.

Re: Atiku Missing In National Cake Sharing by dblock(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2006
I want cake, anyways serves him right for been a gay he can buy his own cake if he can afford it (wait he can he's corrupt)  cheesy ----------peace--------- cool
Re: Atiku Missing In National Cake Sharing by olaak1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2006
History will never forgive Obasanjo,Atiku, and all their so-called PDP members if they truncate our hard-earnned democracy;the democracy poeple like M. K. O Abiola and his beautiful wife(Kudirat), late Ken Sarowiwa died for, the democracy the poepole like Prof Wole Soyinka, late chief Bola Ige, chief Gani Fawehimi, Bola Hammed Tinubu to mention few toiled for. What these political exremist fail to understandis that the army could capitalise on their political immaturity and stage a come back coup and the whole world will agree with them that Nigerian are not mature enough to practice democracy God forbid!
If i may ask this question, who is Obasonjo to tell Nigerians who will or shall be their next president, what has he done for the past seven years to merit this, is it because of his kangaroo reforms he claims, has his reform really reflect on "Talakawas" in Nigeria "It is good to live a person or a nation better than you met him or her" what are those better things on ground "Baba Iyabo" can point to come 2007 when his term expire?Any body who is close to this Baba should tell him; he shuold just go and us to determine who our next president should be.
These two men; Obasanjo and Atiku are big disgrace to Nigeria and Africa as a whole i live in Lome the capital of Togo my Togolise friend asked me what kind of leadership we have inin the so-called giant of Africa of a nation what tytpe of pace a is your country is setting for other African nation to emulate? what a shame!
PDP, is full of old-fashion and toothless bull dog politians whom always bow to the wishes of the presidency at will; the leadership of a party should be autonomous but the case of "African bigest political party" is deffrient Baba has all its leaders in his "Agbada's"pocket my strong advice to the ruling party is that it should sent its leaders toatleast six months oreintation course they should go and learn how to rule a party from labour party in Britain for example!
Re: Atiku Missing In National Cake Sharing by Jaybaba(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2006
Alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, E.F.C.C come and pick up these pple

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Only Country Where Truth Is Hard To Find! / Can Yar' Adua change Nigeria ? / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.