Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) (53106 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by steffans(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
HMMM
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Evaromantik(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm.....dis kinda husband wey dey like Arabian self

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Adaeze003(f): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Omotola baiby. RESPECT! You different from some yeye female stars who think a woman's fulfilment is in being a celebrity without marriage.

God bless ur union

But why are you pained?

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by famzynet: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
How is this my business?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by sweatlana: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beautiful couple....

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by JudgementHammer: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adaeze003:

But why are you pained?
Lol. Hear ur sef. Inside me weh talk my talk jeje and u weh quote my talk because e pinch you, who dey pained?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by kesikeller(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
@op checkout the definition of cuddling stop misleading unsuspecting victims

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Adaeze003(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lol. Hear ur sef. Inside me weh talk my talk jeje and u weh quote my talk because e pinch you, who dey pained?

yeah... i'm sure you were beaming with joy when you typed that. smh.

Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by baloney: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
"Old school"

Nice shirt.
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by magicminister: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Iyke1998:
And so??

My mum does this to my dad everyday...
So what's the big deal??

Next reasonable post abeg!!!!

but neither your mom or dad is a world recognized celebrity!!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Omobubbling(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
She looks so much like me grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by JudgementHammer: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adaeze003:

yeah... i'm sure you were beaming with joy when you typed that. smh.

Live and lit live.
Nawa o. I go type with tears again?
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bros I hail o...only you dey enjoy this woman called omotola.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by SurePresident: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
A role model to Millions of young girls around the World. Omotola is indeed a pleasant rarity in this generation, an epitome intelligence, morality, integrity, loyalty, mixed with outstanding beauty, yet so GOD-fearing. A representative of what a true Yoruba girl is. A friend once told me "if you want a GOD fearing girl that would solidly stand behind you with fervent prayers through life and that will not kill you because of your money, marry a Yoruba girl". I can't wait to enjoy a peaceful married life with my wonderful Yoruba girlfriend. I'm so proud of you Yoruba girls. Kudos to all Yoruba girls in 9ja, USA, UK and in diaspora. GOD bless you all IJN!

A stupendously rich guy and fan publicly duffed his hat for Omotola because, like he said, he once offered Omotola N250Million just for a night... he said she blatantly refused and blasted the hell out of him. How many of these senseless ladies peddling their worn-out bodies up and down wouldn't have done it secretly?! Fidelity pays.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by hardeyincah(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Cute couple. Praying for their continuity.
But I can't see any birthday evident pictures neither do I see the celebrant.
Or are they doing studio photoshoot?
U need to visit an optician!
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Omobubbling(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
We look alike... grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kalvan:
It's a good thing they're not yeeboes. grin grin grin

Yeeboes love to slide-tackle their wives and fathers.
KALVAN YOUR COMMENTS,YOUR SIGNATURE(he-Igbos are evil bastards. Soon, they will be gassed like the jews they are. Civil war now! Kill them all!),YOUR THOUGHTS,EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU INDICATES HATRED FOR A PARTICULAR TRIBE, IBOS/YEEBOES AS YOU CALL THEM...YOUR COMMENT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT IN LINE WITH THIS THREAD.ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS INSIGHT TRIBAL WAR..MY ONLY WORRY KALVAN IS WHY YOUR MOTHER DID NOT CONSIDER AN ABORTION, WHEN SHE TOOK IN FOR YOU BECAUSE SHE JUST ENDED UP GIVING BIRTH TO A INSANE TERRORIST.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Iyke1998(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
magicminister:

but neither your mom or dad is a world recognized celebrity!!

U people give these guys sooooooo much attention...
What's the big deal if she cuddles her husband??

Back to the recognized celebrity issue...

Everyone is a celebrity,there are places my parents enter,they see him as a king..
So if u think celebrity is all about being seen on tv etc,thank is a lame man thinking..

We all are celebrities!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by stamcy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by yinchar(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imagine married at just 18, 17 years late 4 kids, still looking beautiful and happily married with no worries. Her mates such as stella never even get married not to talk of getting pregnant or having kids....

This is a perfect role model for Nigerian girls,........Naija girls get married at a younger age, so that you can enjoy your life in the long run....

My lil advice....

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL COUPLE!
HAPPY KIDS!
HAPPY FAMILY!
HAPPY LIFE!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Atlantian: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
This woman don old and she still believe she looks young. Even the husband dey do face like say him be teenager as him wife touch am. Na wa for some men oh.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
yinchar:
Imagine married at just 18, 17 years late 4 kids, still looking beautiful and happily married with no worries. Her mates such as stella never even get married not to talk of getting pregnant or having kids....

This is a perfect role model for Nigerian girls,........Naija girls get married at a younger age, so that you can enjoy your life in the long run....

My lil advice....

Am sure she would be a virgin then,because you would hardly see a yoruba girl that is not a virgin during her time...

But now@it a different case,I want a girl like omotola as my future wife,even if she isn't 18 @least let her have some of her character and physical attribute,let me come and see the juju that will push me outside to fuc.k other women

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atlantian:
This woman don old and she still believe she looks young. Even the husband dey do face like say him be teenager as him wife touch am. Na wa for some men oh.

She is old in terms of age,but she will outshine younger girls in terms of beauty and character,not to talk of being sexy,naija girls go born turn to bag of rice

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Atlantian: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

She is old in terms of age,but she will outshine younger girls in terms of beauty and character,not to talk of being sexy,naija girls go born turn to bag of rice
To me, she doesnt look better than any regular girl in the SE/SS People are so ugly in Lagos that even guava is called tomato.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by davidque007(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2015
Kudos to omotola and her hubby for keeping the family together. No breakups, no scandals. Wish them the best
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by personal59: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2015
laserjet:
Her ass be like... grin

Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by wytecat: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2015
You can't find any wall to hit your head around you?

What about the neighbor's metal door?

Jacksparrow0712:
Like seriously, what are we supposed to do about this shii?
Me and my gf cuddles yet it's never on the news. So what's the big deal?
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by flokii: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Chai... see fresh fish... I swear I no mind dis woman as my sugarmummy o.. for real
Re: Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Aint wasting time on cats like you
wytecat:
You can't find any wall to hit your head around you?

What about the neighbor's metal door?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot / Mercy Johnson Gets New Haircut (Photo, Video) / Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.