Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? (830 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by adedolapo21(f): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2015
shocked kinda confused here tho, how do they manage sef? Having more than one boyfriend. I mean am a girl too but i'd stick to one guy if i had a boyfriend. how do you manage. Same goes the guys too how do u manage having more than one girlfriend. please tell me undecided
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by chocolateme(f): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2015
E get as this your thread be Nne,
Who particularly should admit to it since you have already exempted yourself ( Angel, mmuo ozi) and who will tell you how it feels like if you don't try it out yourself?
And what exactly do u intend to understand by how it feels? Maybe it feels like drinking malt and coke at the same time or soaking garri with bitter cola
Seeing is believing they say.
Winners and sinners.

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by shikshark: 12:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Having more than one partner is like using a gas cooker and at the same time having a kerosene stove in your store incase you run out of gas.
Need i say more?

2 Likes

Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2015
I detest multiple relationships. .. Shows how unfaithful we ladies are to men...

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by olajorn(m): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Guys will say its good,girls will say its not...smh,they you use pretence Curse gals undecided

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by mumumugu(m): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2015
I feel on top of the world

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2015
It doesn't work out well with me.
It makes me confused, not concentrating and financially unstable. My brain is always doing further maths to meet up not been caught. Lol

It has no beauty in it, cos u'd end up comparing individuals and judging out of confusion.

I have been dia.

D main cause for me was girls not ready to date probably most of dem dnt want commitment back den in uni.

As of now, I have everything but no girl looks seriously anymore, dey just want short term contracts and it's so annoying.

Anyways, I can't blame anybody, some do it outta past experience but girls need to start building relationships at younger age and stop seeking already made.
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by Kenzico(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Its kinda fun cha bt when caught its bitter
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by adedolapo21(f): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I detest multiple relationships. .. Shows how unfaithful we ladies are to men...
yeah you are right
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by AfroKnight: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Our elders say: "The more, the merrier"

Thank you grin
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by adedolapo21(f): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
mumumugu:
I feel on top of the world
\
is it sweet?
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by adedolapo21(f): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:
Our elders say: "The more, the merrier"
Thank you grin
lol
Kenzico:
Its kinda fun cha bt when caught its bitter
why do it in the firstt place?
Re: Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel? by themilanway(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
More like asking me how will I feel if you gimme two pieces of meat in my meal instead of one undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of My Future Wife : A Man Utd Fan / Help Please!!! / Chrissy Teigen Says She Won't Tempt Johnlegend By Hiring Hot Nannies Or Maids -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.