Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here (464 Views)

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Dreams, Night Dreams, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by bebene: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
mine was a nightmare, here the story goes: i bought a new motorcycle,on my way home i topped by a filling station to refill there was no one to sell the fuel for me, so i entered their mini mart to ask, when i come out my new motorcycle was not there but there are alot of its type parked in the filling station. I then started shouting 'where is my motorcycle,crying,like a mad man,pls help me find my........

share yours.
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by Ginaz(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
I dreamt that I was snoring and snoring and snoring I dreamt that Barack Obama married me I dreamt that I was miss universe I dreamt that when I woke up, everything was a dream.
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by lordtim001(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
I dreamt that all my topics on Nairaland were on front page and all my comments had nothing less than 2000likes
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by falconey(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2015
this is my dream........I was a moderator
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by peeparty(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
you don apply?
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by Chidex2442(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
I dream say i been die.... but Wen them no cook Jellof rice for my burial i wake up...... #TeamJellofRice

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
I don't dream.
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by Jorussia(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ginaz:
I dreamt that I was snoring and snoring and snoring
I dreamt that Barack Obama married me
I dreamt that I was miss universe
I dreamt that when I woke up, everything was a dream.
I dreamt that i took you on date,only to discover that you were not the one on your profile picture.
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by Jorussia(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't dream.
Do a comprehensive check on your self.
Re: Lets Share Our Last Night Dreams Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jorussia:
Do a comprehensive check on your self.
and why do I need to do that?

(1) (Reply)

This Caring Guy Is Looking Friendship Add Him On Whatsapp...... / Why Is Tpia Bumping All My Old Threads Today? / I Feel Bad When Girls Talk Back At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.