Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Problem With Serious Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Problem With Serious Dating (4807 Views)

Big Problem With Guys / The Problem With A Nigerian Girl I Just Met. / The Problem With Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Serious Dating by honeric01(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2009
maray:

i dont know why its not going thru,do u have yahoo email ?

Can you email me? i gave you my msn email, i will add you from my msn, i can't give out my yahoo id here, very delicate to me, smiley smiley
Re: Problem With Serious Dating by MissEZ(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Honeric are you in a relationship with this girl? if you guys aren't going out, do u want to skip the dating part and go straight to being engage because thats what a fiance is? because all ur responses show that you want to date her but u are undecided.

First and foremost, jokingly asking someone if they will go out with u is not the same as actually asking the person out

secondly, i think you are afraid, and u need to move past ur fears.

thirdly, it takes two to make a relationship work. if u are already bored b4 u start dating, then don't bother. chemistry and compatibility is very important. people don't change easily

Finally, take your time, if she is just 20, there is no hurry. Even though you say she is fine with your age, she might actually be intimidated by it.

good luck
Re: Problem With Serious Dating by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Miss EZ

Thanks for your advice, you are right, i don't want to get into anything that i'm going to regret so i am taking my time, i have freed myself from her a bit so it's more open now,
Re: Problem With Serious Dating by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2013
4 years later.......lolz
Re: Problem With Serious Dating by zee4luv: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=honeric01]4 years later.......lolz
R u in a relationship with her nw?
Re: Problem With Serious Dating by honeric01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
zee4luv: R u in a relationship with her nw?

Yxxx cool
Re: Problem With Serious Dating by freemeicid(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
bbm pin 7AA84C2B

Re: Problem With Serious Dating by osalen: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am Osalen Obor Wisdom looking for a deep Christian wife. Am a 32yr old final yr medical student. Whatsapp numble +2348138410332.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

register here for a match make / Need A Female Friend Arround Sango OTA Area Of Ogun State. / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.