Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Potentials Of Yorubaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Potentials Of Yorubaland (11737 Views)

CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Mckennedy: 3:55am On Aug 26, 2015
cromz:
if I hear u ondo ijawland the inhabitants speak Yoruba even ilaje are claiming Yoruba u are just hating

Forcing Guy!
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I just don't like people who don't read and that's the problem people like you have. i said though they are part of yoruba land but at the same time i also considered the way the country is set up. is that so difficult for you to comprehend? are kogi and kwara states part of the dawn project? aaaaargh!
there is nothing to justify the omission of kwara state from your list. The fact that the country is set up in certain way does not warrant substantial part of a tribe been excluded from their kin
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
eliment:
there is nothing to justify the omission of kwara state from your list. The fact that the country is set up in certain way does not warrant substantial part of a tribe been excluded from their kin

You're getting it wrong and i already explained to you but you probably think i don't consider the people from kwara state as yorubas.anyways the thread is already messed up. the children of hate/envy plus some of my brothers who aren't comfortable with my exclusion of kwara and okun area between are you from kwara?
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You're getting it wrong and i already explained to you but you probably think i don't consider the people from kwara state as yorubas.anyways the thread is already messed up. the children of hate/envy plus some of my brothers who aren't comfortable with my exclusion of kwara and okun area between are you from kwara?
yes, but that's not the basis of my point just that yoruba is far bigger than southwest. I am only trying to correct some mistakes some uninformed yorubas do make.
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
eliment:
yes, but that's not the basis of my point just that yoruba is far bigger than southwest. I am only trying to correct some mistakes some uninformed yorubas do make.

Okay! Just a random outside the box question. how do the Yorubas in Ilorin see themselves? if autonomy is granted who do you think they will want to align with given the fact that religion plays a major role and we know Fulanis are over 95% Muslims
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by steveeeee5: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
sweettinz20:
loooool c who is telling someone is land is cursed our land are more arable than the entire east and we have more mineral resources, I know your problem u guys can't secede from nigeria without yorubas help, so u want yorubas to help fight your battles that is y u guys at any opportunity u guys start calling yorubas coward, but we know who the real cowards are is it by force to share the same views if you want to leave nigeria u can tell ur governors and senators to fight for you.

you see your life? with all the mushroom pastors springing from all over your land yet truth is far from your corpse-like smelling mouth. who is asking you to help us fight, have you fought for yourselves talk of helping other fight. hehehehehe i laugh you in ijebu. kwara needs rescue and you and your likes overlook it, is there any oba in the north? why should there be emir in the west? iidioto.

Awolowo betrayed our struggle that is why we can never trust you children of sango and you know how any unreliable ox is dealt with, you use your goad to puncture the belly so it will comport. stay on your own and we will stay on our own for the last time.. we want to go to our true land biafra and if by any chance any awolowo reincarnate tries bullshit ha! heads must roll oo. you can call it chest beating but watch your back!
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Demmzy15(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Salam Aleikum Bro please include Kwara, I'm from Ifelodun LGA(Igbomina) cry
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Salam Aleikum Bro please include Kwara, I'm from Ifelodun LGA(Igbomina) cry

Wa alaykum salam brother mi. aku Jumah eni. Our kwaran brothers are forever with us till the day of resurrection.The only reason why i didn't include kwara was because they're not part of the DAWN project.if we're to get regionalism today,It might be very difficult to get Kwara ceded to the south-west due to the power of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy but I know DAWN Commission is cooking some good food behind the scenes for kwarans.Thanks a bunch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Appointed As NDDC Auditors / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.