Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! (1803 Views)

Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Let's Reason Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Gflat: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let us be real with each other. The way we are running things here on nairaland is not getting mature anymore. This is not Facebook where we have illiterates running around or 2go addicts, this is nairaland(a forum for the intelligent)

The way we move around these girls is making them feel "over the top" like they are now feeling proud and pompous angry

Let use face the fact guys, 60% of these girls are not that intelligent, they only have the beauty,no brain!!!(I am so sorry to the intelligent ones)

Like seriously, I went through a thread just now and noticed the ladies complaining about we guys sending them (excess) PMs, isn't it a normal thing that guys are suppose to do It is done on all networks not just nairaland

Why wouldn't a guy send you excess PM when your profile picture shows you showing your laps, what message are you trying to pass if not showing that you are a who*re?(Sorry for using a fowl language) but I got something from Introvert's comment, she indicated that most guys Bash the ladies if they(those ladies) don't reply their Pms.

Come on guys, let us grow up now, most of us are too mature for all this sad don't let it get to a stage where these girls will start acting anyhow to any moniker with (m) thinking we are all alike(though most of us are very well respected here)

I do see some male monikers and I bow for them a lot! But some others are just trying to force themselves on these girls and it is so annoying(even to the girl) please guys, let us get back to our senses. I know it is none of my business, this is a faceless forum and all that(oh please!) Let us get get it right brothers. I don't care if you ignore, I just wanted to make common sense

#drops pen smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
In my opinion.. you are making making maximum brain

Some guys don't know when to stop., na only phuck phuck dem know a
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yu read wat d op wrote...

No woman wrappering...
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gflat why are you actig like a newbie on nairaland? undecided
You know these guys are dummer than the ladies, most of their destinies are tied around a girl's waist grin
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Fulaboy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by donholy28(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
vizkiz:
You know these guys are dummer than the ladies, most of their destinies are tied around a girl's waist grin
yes and ur one of those guys

3 Likes

Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
you guys are really funny,seriously
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by vizkiz: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
donholy28:
yes and ur one of those guys

who is this dumbass biitch? angry
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by zyzxx(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
epistle of the week
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
As for me, I have never sent PM to any girl on Nairaland. Therefore, I have nothing to worry about. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by peeparty(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
abeg say elo for daht side.
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by misspicy(f): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
See them allgrin fighting THEMSELVES,
AWON ASHE NI NSHE RA WONtongue
Maybe seun should just remove the PM icon...
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
vizkiz:
seconded cheesy
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Gflat: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
How?
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Gflat: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
misspicy:
Nobody is fighting anybody. You seem like the harsh type of girl though
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
My mind.
Spoken.
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shuo grin
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by zicoraads: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
misspicy:

Ladies are a funny bunch. Someone who has an email on her profile redirecting guys who want to send her mails to it is advocating for Seun to remove the PM icon undecided

Pray tell, most of you won't survive for three days if that icon is removed. Ladies love attention. The numerous PM's is healthy for them. They won't cone out openly to say it, but most of them love it.

Anyway, it still doesn't stop me from all the numerous PM's I send to female monikers here everyday grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Gflat: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
My mind. Spoken.
Bro, it sucks a lot oh
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Gflat: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
My mind. Spoken.
Bro, it sucks a lot oh
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Gflat: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Shuo grin
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gflat:

Bro, it sucks a lot oh
look at this one. undecided
zicoraads:
Ladies are a funny bunch. Someone who has an email on her profile redirecting guys who want to send her mails to it is advocating for Seun to remove the PM icon undecided
Pray tell, most of you won't survive for three days if that icon is removed. Ladies love attention. The numerous PM's is healthy for them. They won't cone out openly to say it, but most of them love it.
Anyway, it still doesn't stop me from all the numerous PM's I send to female monikers here everyday grin tongue
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by yomi007k(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
I jus pity some people
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by zicoraads: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
look at this one. undecided
See me see trouble ooo...shuu undecided
Did anyone force any of you to send PM to a lady? Why opening a thread just to lament? If you like send...if you like don't send, it's none of my business. Allow us that want to send to send...shikena tongue
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
zicoraads:

See me see trouble ooo...shuu undecided
Did anyone force any of you to send PM to a lady? Why opening a thread just to lament? If you like send...if you like don't send, it's none of my business. Allow us that want to send to send...shikena tongue
a beg no send. tongue
No send again, a beg. You dey vex these Nairaland babes. grin
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
peeparty:

abeg say elo for daht side.
*smilez* ok i hear you
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by fejikudz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
embarassed some guys sha
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very nice topic, glad to see some guys still have their senses intact. Its high time we refrain from behaving like skirt-chasing imbe'ciles. To the wayward girls who can see this is plainly a thread made for MEN, pls pretend like you have an ounce of home training and keep mute, this doesn't concern you.
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gflat:

wailing wailers romanceland edition grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by tpiander: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
this is nairaland(a forum for the intelligent)

haha, funny.
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by olamigbemi(f): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Seriously d op has said it all d immatured guys don full every where! I saw a thread d oda day ' a 13 year old guy who just finished his junior weac sd he z in love with his friends gf'. Sooo pls guys just watch it. There r matured n intelligent guys here buh d dump ones r making too much noise!!
Re: Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
olamigbemi:
Seriously d op has said it all d immatured guys don full every where! I saw a thread d oda day ' a 13 year old guy who just finished his junior weac sd he z in love with his friends gf'. Sooo pls guys just watch it. There r matured n intelligent guys here buh d dump ones r making too much noise!!
Strictly for guys,plz what r u doing here!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul Vs Gordons Faceoff A Case Study For Men [must Read] / 10 Things A Guy Will Do If He Likes You / Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.