Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114482 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Come,you use jazz? See this onitsha cafe supervisor asking me to supply him with his mother's name? How i wan take know that one? See ehn, i tok am here say i no wan yab persin mama again but if you push me walai I go pack you and insert you back into ya mama's anuz.

Kai! This fooooolish kid don make me yab him innocent mama. Stup!d boy
So ur mama's name is ANUS? Nice name 4 an ape of a mother!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=bimbotosin post=37507411]hmm she defend herself. nobody can curse me or insult me and go scotfree that's why she reply back with insult.[/quote

This Jennylove talking. "Nobody can curse me and go scotfree"

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
hmm she defend herself. nobody can curse me or insult me and go scotfree that's why she reply back with insult.

Nobody can curse me or insult me and go scotfree, abi.

Madam Jenny, o ka re o. I greet you!

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
she is Jennylov they murder English the same way.. A chameleon can change its color but the dance step is always the same
lol I'm jennylove ooo.even I'm naijaonlinegists you guys are always stubborn if anybody speak for jenny is jennylove may God help u all.lie full their mouth.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

Little asswipe feeling funky cause you didnt get that last speck of shiiit stuck in Jennys asshole, abii?
A hint.
Stick out your tongue. Spread apart Jenny's butt. See the black part where the sun never hits? Start licking. Akpa oshii ti n ladi ole!
Nice dish. Who else?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Caracta(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
@bimbotosin, the issue was almost resolved until you decided to dig up buried issues. Jenny apologized and both parties agreed on payment basis.

You are not helping matters. Rather you are adding insult upon injury. Please let go. Take it easy biko. If you are truly jenny's friend, don't ruin her business totally...because that is what you are doing here. You are not helping her at all.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
NL get luck say no be me be jennylove I for use hot water bath anybody wey come my shop.see how d just snap jennylove shop come dey mock her on top. God is watching see what Op cause for her fellow woman. chai deer is God oo.jenny jenny jenny how many times I dey fight fitbu here cos of your good work towards my sis oo. she come dey carry me like egg. report any movement around your shop to any nearby police station for your safety pls. cos Benin is hot make them know go create more prb for the Op. life know dey two ooo.
Lmao! This wan na mental case.....kolomental

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Defend? Show me where peach insulted your role model? Show me!!! Liar!! Si eba puo!
if u like insult me with your tribe lang I no mind oo. I mean you all started the insult becos u saw Duped by jennylove. abeg make I go sleep check my post and see if u see jennylove on my post.I'm here to point out scammers not to lied against someone as you all do here.is very frm disgusting.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
lol I'm jennylove ooo.even I'm naijaonlinegists you guys are always stubborn if anybody speak for jenny is jennylove may God help u all.lie full their mouth.
ogbeni swerve. The fact that u bear the same name as me piss me off. Refund the money or I decree into ur life, u will loose 10times that amount to sickness before this year runs out and Pls do me a favour, gerrara here for real. Piece of poo.tosin's I know don't steal, they trend in achievement.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
ogbeni swerve. The fact that u bear the same name as me piss me off. Refund the money or I decree into ur life, u will loose 10times that amount to sickness before this year runs out and Pls do me a favour, gerrara here for real. Piece of poo.tosin's I know don't steal, they trend in achievement.
I don't curse is against my religion so thank you.I'm jenny second funny guy.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
So ur mama's name is ANUS? Nice name 4 an ape of a mother!
Hehehe...i pity you sha! Issorai dey shame ya mama dey go oo...dem tell am make she donate you to the Gods of ya village so the winches wey dey disturb your lineage go vamoose she no gree, now just take a look at your life eh? Biko no commit suicide o...just fast n pray inugo? cry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
if u like insult me with your tribe lang I no mind oo. I mean you all started the insult becos u saw Duped by jennylove. abeg make I go sleep check my post and see if u see jennylove on my post.I 'm here to point out scammers not to lied against someone as you all do here.is very frm disgusting.
MY GOD! OH BOY! YOU HAVE FINISHED ME O JENNY BABY!! HEI!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Nice dish. Who else?

Go sit your ass somewhere and wait till your lord and master shiits again. Then you repeat the motions.
Remember the operative word? Lick! Lick!! Lick!!!

Next useless butt licker fall in line please!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
bellong:

You definitely have not done online business with any of the sites you quoted in bold.

If after thirty (30) days, you have not received your goods, you get refunded for the full amount paid and can still keep the goods if you want when it eventually arrives.
Always use examples that fit a defense not parallel example.

I hear because I started buying from online like eBay etc.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hehehe...i pity you sha! Issorai dey shame ya mama dey go oo...dem tell am make she donate you to the Gods of ya village so the winches wey dey disturb your lineage go vamoose she no gree, now just take a look at your life eh? Biko no commit suicide o...just fast n pray inugo? cry
You must be high on you mother's menses! It's not good for your health love...
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by legendsmother(f): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
EMAFROPDITE JENNY D SCAMMER TURNS INTO BIMBOTOSIN
Bad English trade mark sold u out! Try a new moniker EWU wud b nice

Isorite

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
You must be high on you mother's menses! It's not good for your health love...
You high on your mum's menses? No wonder! Pele o

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Abeg guys, mek I go sleep small. We go continue the discussion tomorrow. Idowu how far na? Mek we go sleep nah!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by SirAlfred(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
have u received ur bale?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
shutup deer monkey ooo.infact you be real mumu Africa.Aturu na Enweghi on ye nche.
bimbotosin:
chai deer is God oo.
There smiley

25 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact I don't have time for u.I read everything but the truth must be told here.she cried yes but did she know want jennylove was passing through den.we all are humans. try and lost someone millions of naira and you are yet to pay back.you will now see how sad and frustrated u will be.let just say d truth and not defend anybody. you guys here need to tell d Op the truth too. by tagging d lady in a bad name. Not enough posting her FB name over what my God? I have been scam of 100,000 from one dude in Olx still now I'm still living. I'm not telling the Op to leave the bale or money No but let peace reign.
As witty as I can be,right now I am actually at a loss for words.SERIOUSLY?Did a robot type this?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

There smiley

LMAAAAOOOOO!
Nice one, Mr Colossus2.

I could smell the fish myself and I knew a close look at the two posts would unravel the source of the fishy smell.
Really nice!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by legendsmother(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

There smiley

Colosus nor mind her she b emafrodite sumbori!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Abeg guys, mek I go sleep small. We go continue the discussion tomorrow. Idowu how far na? Mek we go sleep nah!
Are you maD-ing? undecided
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

There smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by legendsmother(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
@queenfav na so we see am ooo Etisalat give thee primary 6 drop out free weekend MB so she dey NL dey post OPATA! EWU

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Are you maD-ing? undecided
See, e don do youoooo!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I'm here to point out scammers not to lied against someone as you all do here. is very frm disgusting.
Omo cry

11 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
legendsmother:
EMAFROPDITE JENNY D SCAMMER TURNS INTO BIMBOTOSIN
Bad English trade mark sold u out! Try a new moniker EWU wud b nice

Isorite

Really funny.
As if changing to a Yoruba name would lessen the gravity of her sins.

Madam Jenny, if you like change your name to Hadiza tomorrow. You must payyyyy!

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
See, e don do youoooo!
Are you high on BO? You started the 'yo momma' diss and you are here telling me e don do me? born stup!d,GTFOH mehn

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by starbuck(f): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
From what I have observed so far madame jennylov aka bimbotosin ain't gonna pay the money........

And to think that her face and surname is kinda familiar from my dh village

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
starbuck:
From what I have observed so far madame jennylov aka bimbotosin ain't gonna pay the money........

And to think that her face and surname is kinda familiar from my dh village
You read my mind I swear. Imagine? Persin wey already wan short-change op with 5k,I doubt this she-goat will refund peach.Anyways make she try nonsense na....na OPC go settle this matter. angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.