Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114467 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Are you high on BO? You started the 'yo momma' diss and you are here telling me e don do me? born stup!d,GTFOH mehn
Good night madam. Remember to snuff one bowl of ur mama's dry shit before retiring. It's a great medicine for frustrated asswholes like you. Have a Blissful night rest

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
m proving everybody here wrong here 1.I'm not a scammer.I have never scam or have any intention of doing g that. if she claimed I scam her.I suppose to deactivate my acct like other scanners do.but I don't cos I'm not one there is something I'm greater than. so plss jennylove is not a scammer besides I have deal many online here.since this issue started and dis yr alone.None of my customers will come out and said I have scam him or her.plss is a wrong impression d lady placed on me.
are you a fool ! shut up and return her money!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Setaje(f): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oh my God. Hahahahahahahhahahaha. Lmaoooo! See as I dey laugh for here. Hahahhahahahahhahaha. Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by hrykanu231(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I know you will call me Jennylove I don't blame you at all.why do u hate this Lady? jennylove jennylove since all this started is only you are im seeing her messages.plss I'm bimbo not jennylove I can't to be a monicker for what reason. u can say more I don't care oo. because you are not prfecct or holy at all.gracias

English for Beginners by J.N Fred is highly recommended

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by delleby(f): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I know that.but just give this lady a break plss. is like you guys just read all this page small small.infact go through all d lady post and jennylove post.God knows I'm not defending d 2 women here I'm speaking my mind.this lady jennylove posted that d op was not her frnd on FB she blocked her not to post anything on the wall of her timeline.if Na me I go do worse self. OK for instance someone post rubbish in ur timeline will u watch it till it gives you and your family bad name.let us said the truth in this matter.that's the reason the Lady blocked her from doing such.
Aunty abeg, u're not helping matters here. We have so passed this stage. Infact Jenny that was blowing hot has surprisingly cooled down. What we want is Peaches money be returned. U say u can behave worse if u were in jennylov's shoes, well, lets wait till that time. For now, we have reached an agreement with September. Police and d law are just a means to ensure Peaches gets her 115k. If u sincerely with an unprejudiced mind followed this topic from d beginnin, U'l know that Jenny angered people by her initial utterances of which has surprisingly changed I must note. For crying out loud, u cant b in bizness and have a terrible PR, no way! U sound like a mature lady. Pls lets keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zaynie(f): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
hrykanu231:

English for Beginners by J.N Fred is highly recommended

More like English for Dummies. angry
#goesbacktoviewingmode

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Blazinraj01(f): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
This thread has been interesting so far grin.
Even if the lady is claiming not to be a scammer, I wonder why she is operating 2 different monikers as an igbo and a yoruba person. I hope she refunds op's money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by meforyou1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
really u speak for her.even if is court or police u will take me now. the highest thing d will ask me madam when are u paying her fine is month ending.so why are you emphasizing me paying her this WK.like I told u before month ending but if are not OK with that No prb at all. becos not only her issue I'm handling right now.so you don't put words in my mouth.besides u are not the one DAT paid money to my Acct so what's your stress.is d person I do bizness with is d one im paying not u.month ending September.like I told u too I need to see the soldier u keep calling ooo.you think I'm nobody in Benin or my hubby family is nobody lol or my family either. u are funny abeg laugh wan kill me.have u see when soldier will beat d same person that called him for a disgrace abeg colsco or whatever ur name is no make me laugh.
I will visit benin on Wednesday. Give me your address

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by dominique(f): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Phew! What a thread

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by betandwin8484: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Even Madams, Aunties, Mums, Sisters and Grandma are scamming now.. this is no longer Nairaland this is now " Wonder Land " for the past 4 days have been reading about scammers in AUTO SECTION, am already tired of all the bla bla bla bla bla... Op good luck in getting your money back...

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by betandwin8484: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:
really u speak for her.even if is court or police u will take me now. the highest thing d will ask me madam when are u paying her fine is month ending.so why are you emphasizing me paying her this WK.like I told u before month ending but if are not OK with that No prb at all. becos not only her issue I'm handling right now.so you don't put words in my mouth.besides u are not the one DAT paid money to my Acct so what's your stress.is d person I do bizness with is d one im paying not u.month ending September.like I told u too I need to see the soldier u keep calling ooo.you think I'm nobody in Benin or my hubby family is nobody lol or my family either. u are funny abeg laugh wan kill me.have u see when soldier will beat d same person that called him for a disgrace abeg colsco or whatever ur name is no make me laugh.

The way you talk shows you are a real local girl/woman, and your eyes are after money.. I would advise the Op to leave the money with you so it hang in your throat, even if you pay her back that money won't be clean... badmouthing people instead to apologize.. Our girls no shame.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2015
betandwin8484:

The way you talk shows you are a real local girl/woman, and your eyes are after money.. I would advise the Op to leave the money with you so it hang in your throat, even if you pay her back that money won't be clean... badmouthing people instead to apologize.. Our girls no shame.

Please don't even suggest she leaves the money. We already have date of payment from the accused and everyone is waiting.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by betandwin8484: 1:33am On Aug 31, 2015
celeboi:

Please don't even suggest she leaves the money. We already have date of payment from the accused and everyone is waiting.

Ok, my apologies.. I hope she delivers ..

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 1:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Yo Bimbo, what's your problem? This matter was over and you decided to rehash it. Why? To what end? Is this a case of 'i discovered this thread late but I must be noticed' Jennylov has wisely agreed to refund and you are trying to discourage her. What's your problem? I refuse to believe you are Jennylov. If you wish to buy the bale, that will be highly welcome. It's 115,000 naira. Please buy the op and collect from Jennylov.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by MMotimo: 3:19am On Aug 31, 2015
I salute the Poster's courage for bringing this out. For 8 months, you kept this private because you didn't want to risk losing the money. Criminals, from rapiiiists to fraudsters, thrive on the silence of their victims who live in fear of losing their respect/money if they speak up. By speaking up, you delivered yourself from bondage and have saved many others from a similar fate. For that alone, you will be blessed.

I hope she pays you but even if she doesn't; know that the day you decided to go public with this is the day you delivered yourself from the bondage of 115,000.00. May you never again be held hostage because of money and may you live long and be prosperous so that when you tell this story, it would be with amazement that you ever cried to your oppressor because of 115,000.

Just always remember to be clean in your own business dealings with others because the fraudulent always suffer. God bless you.

As for the accused, honesty is always the best policy. Ill gotten loot always brings punishment with it in one form or another. I have seen a man commit fraud, pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars yet he lost it all and still went back to petty fraud less than $1000. God is not mocked, we reap what we sow. I pray you repent and may God forgive you.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by adorable29(f): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hate? Persin I no no? You dey smoke baby powder? She was here issuing threats to the helpess op, God sent his only begotten Son to save us ba? Ok look at it this way, God sent warriors to help op get her money back. Now zoom off! angry

Hmmmm! Just the thot that crossed my mind when I saw you on this thread.

Since I have been on NL, I notice you especially come out to show your crayyysss on threads set up by the 'wronged' and seemingly 'helpless' ..... I hardly ever see you on FP topics. You go just show gbam for this kinda threads like say you be spirit! Lol!

Anyway, God bless you dear....

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2015
peachafrique1:
My dear, this is an individual thing. Let's try not to bring tribes or state into this dear
Naa wetin make u enter one chance be this ohhh my fine madam. Next time look beyond individual ohh, look tribe, look local government. Shine ur Eyes well!!!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You read my mind I swear. Imagine? Persin wey already wan short-change op with 5k,I doubt this she-goat will refund peach.Anyways make she try nonsense na....na OPC go settle this matter. angry
lol. you guys can't stop making to laugh.I'm jennylove oo.infact I'm her second Nonsense sometimes you all behave childishly. I can read all the chat pple that came out to defend this lady you all attacked them calling them jennylove monickers.I don't blame any of you either at all.I blame jennylove my twins for allowing you all to insult her on NL.infact there is no maturity in here at all. in what I'm seeing here many have been claiming to be saint.May God God Forgives you All.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Blazinraj01:
This thread has been interesting so far grin.
Even if the lady is claiming not to be a scammer, I wonder why she is operating 2 different monikers as an igbo and a yoruba person. I hope she refunds op's money.
lol not only Igbo plss I'm not jenny monickers I'm here to speak my mind oo.infact there is no maturity at all.you all can say that once again As for me I can't stop saying it.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Caracta:
@bimbotosin, the issue was almost resolved until you decided to dig up buried issues. Jenny apologized and both parties agreed on payment basis.

You are not helping matters. Rather you are adding insult upon injury. Please let go. Take it easy biko. If you are truly jenny's friend, don't ruin her business totally...because that is what you are doing here. You are not helping her at all.
I understand all you are saying. but let the truth be told here.this lady if she have really scammed this Op the way pple said it or even scammed my sis I will not be here defending her.rather will join the OP to fish her out. but this lady show me she is different for the first transaction to send someone 300,000 for bale and she delivered in this Nigeria I'm kinda surprise.initial stage of this business with my sister she directed us to go to Yaba where her crosser do offload bales I saw her crossers. thank God that the crossers where offloading her bales. I spoke with 2 of her customers Herdiniyi in Auto section and Nifbiz from Abuja the told me the lady is not like that.we tried her and she delivered. so why won't I protect this lady.yes she bleeped by not communicating with the Op when all these where going On.that's not reason all need to crucify her.infact I Need to protect her No matter what. As for the Op you tried by being patience but you did not Do well At all.you transfer the money yes.you can also get jennylove by going to her bank and laid complain or As well going to Mtn office to track her Number if You claimed she scammed you. but No you did not you all came here to shout scammer scammer.since I open this Acct what I'm hearing is scammer scammer.infact I'm surprise at u All.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
I understand all you are saying. but let the truth be told here.this lady if she have really scammed this Op the way pple said it or even scammed my sis I will not be here defending her.rather will join the OP to fish her out. but this lady show me she is different for the first transaction to send someone 300,000 for bale and she delivered in this Nigeria I'm kinda surprise.initial stage of this business with my sister she directed us to go to Yaba where her crosser do offload bales I saw her crossers. thank God that the crossers where offloading her bales. I spoke with 2 of her customers Herdiniyi in Auto section and Nifbiz from Abuja the told me the lady is not like that.we tried her and she delivered. so why won't I protect this lady.yes she bleeped by not communicating with the Op when all these where going On.that's not reason all need to crucify her.infact I Need to protect her No matter what. As for the Op you tried by being patience but you did not Do well At all.you transfer the money yes.you can also get jennylove by going to her bank and laid complain or As well going to Mtn office to track her Number if You claimed she scammed you. but No you did not you all came here to shout scammer scammer.since I open this Acct what I'm hearing is scammer scammer.infact I'm surprise at u All.
When was the 1st time you transacted with jenny?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hate? Persin I no no? You dey smoke baby powder? She was here issuing threats to the helpess op, God sent his only begotten Son to save us ba? Ok look at it this way, God sent warriors to help op get her money back. Now zoom off! angry
warriors indeed. soon you will get the warriors for yourself. see who I talking I'm not afraid of anything at all.after all I'm jenny monickers lol. God don't work for liars at all.one false Allegations God detest that.when someone is guilty God knows how to deal with such person.but when someone is Not Guilty God knows how to fight for his son or daughter. you that's is talking I can see you are a talkative if you are married I pity your hubby and families. Cos somebody like you can gossip well well.you are here showing yourself as a tiger on NL.at your back the will be mocking you. infact I don't have your time at all.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2015
colossus2:

When was the 1st time you transacted with jenny?
I and my sis not me alone.I transacted with her July.so any big deal on this?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
You try shah! Next person please....
@naijaonlinegist if you read all the post this guy here posted you go laugh tire.infact he Cary all the matter for head as if he was the one that paid money Mumu lol. If I be jennylove person waka come my shop say make I go pay the money when I know do bizness with u.you come d tell me say u dey speak for the person Omo I for use that person head do pepersoup can you imagine infact Na busybody the guy be leave him joor.jenny to cool I for shout thief!theif! the you go know say to carry person matter the purge lol.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:

Why are you making matters worse for Jennylov? Are you sure you are on her side at all? Because she had stated that she had lost other customer's bales , not just the OP...that she was trying to sort out the problems of other customers as well. What you are saying is that she has continued to order bales as close as July and could have easily ordered a replacement bale for the OP but chose not to, despite the fact that she paid for it in December........

You are making her matter worse. You have been advised to desist but its like you are truly not on the side of Jennylov. Do you think those people who have taken steps are playing? Don't ruin this woman in the name of defense, because now we all know she ordered bales in July but didn't re order one for the OP despite all her pleas

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
AyeeIdris:

Why are you making matters worse for Jennylov? Are you sure you are on her side at all? Because she had stated that she had lost other customer's bales , not just the OP...that she was trying to sort out the problems of other customers as well. What you are saying is that she has continued to order bales as close as July and could have easily ordered a replacement bale for the OP but chose not to, despite the fact that she paid for it in December........

You are making her matter worse. You have been advised to desist but its like you are truly on the side of Jennylov. Do you think those people who have taken steps are playing? Don't ruin this woman in the name of defense, because now we all know she ordered bales in July but didn't re order one for the OP despite all her pleas
infact I can't now everybody here is daft. can't u see it her post that she brought out one bale for her ooooo. and is kept in one shop and the person holding the key is not around.afterall she called the op before she hand d bale to d store keeper and the number was not going through. had it been she knows anybody related to her she could have called d Op.I'm not making issues worse for her.you are saying i ordered for Bale July Yes I did.do u know the fame she gave the op if she still have it.that's why she did not send another bale to her.because once a customers demands for one fame and is not available is you the seller will choose a good fame for her that is similar to the ones she ask of.I'm not defending both The Op or jennylove at all.she bleeped up.Op bleeped up d issue is settlement.but I'm here to reveal all the truth everybody here is covering.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
No big deal. How was payment made?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact I can't now everybody here is daft. can't u see it her post that she brought out one bale for her ooooo. and is kept in one shop and the person holding the key is not around.afterall she called the op before she hand d bale to d store keeper and the number was not going through. had it been she knows anybody related to her she could have called d Op.I'm not making issues worse for her.you are saying i ordered for Bale July Yes I did.do u know the fame she gave the op if she still have it.that's why she did not send another bale to her.because once a customers demands for one fame and is not available is you the seller will choose a good fame for her that is similar to the ones she ask of.I'm not defending both The Op or jennylove at all.she bleeped up.Op bleeped up d issue is settlement.but I'm here to reveal all the truth everybody here is covering.

First off, sweetheart. Don't call me names. I don't play that game. Selective reading is a problem. You seem to forget the part where the OP said it was only after she posted the topic here that she responded to her. Do you think if she had told the OP that the bale was ready, she will be complaining. Reason like an adult......i presume you are one.... Which settlement since DECEMBER?? You made an order in July. You got it. Willl you be yarning all this if by March 2016, your bale had not arrived. You even went as far as saying that the OP should apologize. You funny o. Someone that blocked her on Facebook claiming that she called the OP and the number did not go through....She couldnt send her a message on the phone, Facebook, twitter, whatsapp....even here on Nairaland? What truth are people covering? What is wrong is wrong. What is bad is bad.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
colossus2:

No big deal. How was payment made?
all the payment was pay before delivery. though I did not agreed to that.the jennylove did not force us either she says Follow your Heart.we thought about it and still chatted with her again. we ask for those she have been supplying bales and the pickup station she gave us all we need to know.and we confirmed and pay in the money to her Acct. is the same Yaba I picked my sis bale.if she scammed me and my sis is a small thing to me.once I get the crosser jennylove will come out or even her number. so let's always face the truth here not by covering the Op.both of them has deer mistakes. that's why I can't defend for both of them.besides I was not there when the Op called her or send her money for bizness. I'm only speaking for myself. that's all
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2015
AyeeIdris:

First off, sweetheart. Don't call me names. I don't play that game. Selective reading is a problem. You seem to forget the part where the OP said it was only after she posted the topic here that she responded to her. Do you think if she had told the OP that the bale was ready, she will be complaining. Reason like an adult......i presume you are one.... Which settlement since DECEMBER?? You made an order in July. You got it. Willl you be yarning all this if by March 2016, your bale had not arrived. You even went as far as saying that the OP should apologize. You funny o. Someone that blocked her on Facebook claiming that she called the OP and the number did not go through....She couldnt send her a message on the phone, Facebook, twitter, whatsapp....even here on Nairaland? What truth are people covering? What is wrong is wrong. What is bad is bad.

infact you are irritating me now gush, can't u see where jenny posted that she was not her friend on Fb ooo. she got her Name through PEOPLE I MAY KNOW which all of us here know that's what will be seeing in our FB page all the time.please you guys should give this lady a break.she don tire sho. imnnit defending anybody here oo.if I can reach reach jennylove me and my sis will talk to her too. is good to be our brother's keeper. money is not everything on Earth.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Naa wetin make u enter one chance be this ohhh my fine madam. Next time look beyond individual ohh, look tribe, look local government. Shine ur Eyes well!!!
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! This is so wrong. grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
adorable29:

Hmmmm! Just the thot that crossed my mind when I saw you on this thread.

Since I have been on NL, I notice you especially come out to show your crayyysss on threads set up by the 'wronged' and seemingly 'helpless' ..... I hardly ever see you on FP topics. You go just show gbam for this kinda threads like say you be spirit! Lol!

Anyway, God bless you dear....
Lwkmd @ bolded

God bless you too dearie...

*sprays her with unlimited blessing*

Oya receive it!!!!!! kiss grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.